Chapter 2: Mr Important

I keep checking my watch every five minutes. I can't wait for my shift to be over so I can dance all night and get blind drunk. It finally hits eight o'clock. I finish serving my last customers and then sign out. I grab my stuff and wait for Alicia. She signs out half an hour after me and grabs her bag.

"About time." I smile.

"Sorry, my last customers were annoying as hell, but I got some tips." She smiles.

"That's great! Drinks on you first tonight then." I tease her and she laughs.

"You got any alcohol at yours?" She asks.

"Of course. We aren't made of money." I make a face.

"I thought so." She chuckles. "Let's get out of here."

We get the bus back to mine and start to get ready. I put on some music and pour us some drinks. Alicia walks out, showing me her outfit. I smile and check her out.

 I smile and check her out

Alicia all dressed up 😍

"Wow! You look hot. You'll be the one getting lucky tonight I think."

She smiles and starts acting embarrassed.

"I dont think so." She shakes her head and starts to drink.

"Why?! You're beautiful Al."

"Shut up." She smirks. "You go put your outfit on."

I nod and finish my drink before going in to my bedroom to change.

"And anyway, one night stands arent my thing!" She shouts out to me.

I giggle as I'm undressing.

"Dont knock it until you've tried it!" I shout back.

Just as I'm about to put on my outfit I see my next door neighbours bedroom light turn on. I haven't shut my curtains. I quickly go over to my window to close them, but see theres a woman in there. She must be the new home owner. I try to hide to see what shes doing. She looks like shes talking to someone. I see a glimpse of a man and quickly shut my curtains.

"How long does it take you to change in to some clothes?!" Alicia shouts out.

"I'm coming!" I chuckle.

I change and look at myself in the mirror before walking out to Alicia.