Chapter 62: Like Old Times

I wake up the next day feeling really hot as the sun shines in on me. I instantly think of Michael. He's the first thing on my mind and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I frown and pull off the duvet, turning on my back. I've slept on things and I actually feel ok today. I sit up and take a deep breath.

I have a shower and make my way downstairs. I walk in to the living room and widen my eyes when I see a girl sitting on top of Nick on the sofa, kissing him. They look like they're about to have sex. Well that's something I don't want to see in the morning. Nick moans and I make a face. I quickly walk in to the kitchen and start making noise so they know I'm down here. I don't want to hear my brother having sex.

I make myself some coffee and then Nick walks in with that girl. I can't remember her name...

"Morning Sam." He smiles.

I raise my eyebrows and smile at both of them.

"Morning..."

"Hi." She smiles shyly and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"This is Jayda." Nick smiles.

"I've heard lots about you." I smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's good to meet you too." She smiles and then looks at Nick, raising her eyebrows. "You've been talking about me?"

"Of course." Nick smirks. "I couldn't wait to tell Sam about you."

"Aw, Nick." She laughs, looking embarrassed.

She seems very sweet, and she's so pretty.

"Yeah, and he was like a love sick puppy when he was away from you." I smirk.

Nick gives me a look and smiles at Jayda.

"Really?" She giggles and smiles widely.

God, they're so in love... I almost feel jealous.

"You know how much I missed you." He grins and then holds her hand.

She smiles and then he kisses her. I look away and take a bite of my toast, raising my eyebrows.

"Nick has told me a lot about you too." Jayda smiles.

I look at her and then Nick.

"Oh, he has?" I raise an eyebrow and smile.

Nick smirks.

"Yeah, and I'd really like to get to know more about you but I have to get to work." She makes a face.

"Oh, yeah." I nod. "Well when we have longer to chat I'll have to spill some embarrassing memories about Nick."

Nick widens his eyes and laughs softly. Jayda laughs and nods.

"I'll look forward to that." She raises her eyebrows and smirks at Nick.

"You definitely won't be." Nick chuckles.

"I have loads to tell you." I smirk.

"I guess you wont be meeting each other again after all." Nick pulls a face.

Me and Jayda laugh.

"Bye Sam, it was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you too." I smile.

Nick gives me a look and then walks out with her. I sip my coffee and eat the rest of my toast. Nick walks back in and gives me a look. I smile slowly.

"And exactly what embarrassing stuff are you planning on telling Jayda?"

"I was only kidding." I chuckle. "But I do have a few stories I could tell her..."