Chapter 4: I Don't Normally Do This

It feels like we have been kissing for ages! But I can't get enough of his lips. He takes his lips away from mine and kisses down my neck. I run my hand through his hair and moan. I glance over at the taxi driver and suddenly remember hes driving, but then I feel Michael's hand slide up my leg under my skirt, and I forget about the driver again.

Shit his hand is going up pretty far. Hes almost touching my panties. I bite my lip and try not to moan again. He traces his fingers closer and closer to my panties as he kisses my neck and shoulder. I'm throbbing so much for him. His hand slides back from almost touching my panties and grabs my ass cheek instead, causing me to moan. Michael smirks, and feels on my bum.

"You wearing a thong?" He asks quietly in my ear.

I nod.

"Yeah." I say through a short breath.

He looks in to my eyes and bites his lip. Oh lord. He continues looking in to my eyes as his hand moves again, but now back to my panties. I flinch as I feel his finger rub against my wet panties. I bite my lip and breathe out quietly. I can't believe hes doing this. Its such a turn on. It feels so good. He licks his lips and I feel him slowly move my panties. Oh god... he slides his finger inside of me and I cant help but moan. He smiles and quickly glances at the driver. Thankfully the driver doesn't look like hes interested in what we are doing.

Michael slowly makes a come here motion with his finger, and I go to moan again but before I do he kisses me to try and silence me. He slides in another finger and I gasp quietly against his lips. His fingers are really long! He takes his lips away from mine and bites his lip.

"You're so wet." He says quietly next to my ear.

I'm pretty sure he has just made me 10 times wetter by saying that. The car suddenly stops and Michael takes his fingers out of me. I quickly adjust my skirt as I sit up straight. Michael sucks his fingers and looks at me. I open my mouth. He is a freak. A sexy freak. He pays the driver and he helps me out of the taxi. My walking has suddenly got a lot worse. I think its just a mixture of being so horny and very drunk. Michael unlocks his door and we go inside. He shuts his door and grabs me, kissing me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and he suddenly picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he grips hold of my thighs.

"I wanna taste more of you." He moans, kissing me roughly.

"Fuck me." I moan against his lips, gripping and running my hands through his hair.

He let's me down and pushes me up against the wall. His hands are all over me. He grabs my chin as he kisses me passionately. I rub my hands up and down his back and down to his bum. I grip his ass and then rub my hand against his hard bulge. He feels big. I cant wait to feel it properly. I start to undo his belt. He suddenly stops, and looks in to my eyes as he breathes quickly.

"I don't normally do this."

I stop and smile slowly. He said that so cute, but I dont believe that for a second.

"Me neither..." I lie.

"No, i mean I've never done this."

"Shut up." I chuckle.

But he still looks at me so seriously.

"Honestly, I've never hooked up with someone on a night out like this."

I bite my lip and smile.

"Ok. Take me up to your bedroom to see what you've been missing."

He smiles and grabs my hand. He leads me upstairs and in to his bedroom. Everything seems really empty in here, and there are a lot of boxes around. I'm not really thinking about what his house looks like at the moment though.