Chapter 15: Surprise

We walk in to her kitchen and there are a few people standing and sat at the table. I clock the back of Michael straight away. He's sat talking and laughing with some guy. My stomach flips instantly. His laugh is so loud and cute. His hair looks extra nice tonight too.

"You two look so nice by the way." Meg smiles.

I look at Meg and smile.

"Thanks." Me and Alicia reply.

I glance back over at Michael. He hasn't turned his head yet. Look over here. I flick my eyes back to Meg.

"I'll have to introduce you to everyone in a second. Babe?" Meg calls over to Michael.

He finishes something he's saying to the guy who is standing up, and then turns his head looking over at her. He looks at her, but his eyes shoot straight to me. He loses his smile slowly, looking a bit shocked to see me. I smile.

"Samantha's just arrived with her friend Alicia. Could you get them a drink please? I just need to use the bathroom."

He looks at Meg.

"Uh yeah." He nods, standing up. He's trying to keep his cool, I can tell.

Meg walks out and my eyes instantly look him up and down. He looks so good. My mouth opens slightly as I stare at him.

Alicia glances at me and then nudges me, causing my to stop staring at him

Alicia glances at me and then nudges me, causing my to stop staring at him. I look at her and she tries to hide her smirk. Michael rubs his chin walking over to us.

"Hey.." He says looking at me and then Alicia.

I smile and catch him taking a glance down at my dress.

"Hi." Alicia smiles.

Michael now looks a bit awkward, but he keeps trying to act normal.

"Uh what drink would you like?"

"What do you have?" Alicia smirks.

Michael looks at her and itches his head. I stare at him the whole time. I just can't get over how attractive he is. Snap out of your trance Sam!

"Wine, beer, Pepsi... water?"

"A white wine please." I manage to finally get some words out and smile.

Michael glances at me. He doesn't look at me for too long though.

"Same for me please." Alicia smiles.

He looks in the cupboard, taking out two large wine glasses. I watch his every move as he pours out the wine. I bite my lip without even realizing. He does stuff to me... Alicia nudges me again. I quickly look at her and she chuckles.

"People will see you staring." She whispers.

I smile slowly and clear my throat. Michael hands Alicia her drink and then hands me mine. As I take the glass from him we take a quick look in to each others eyes as I brush my fingers against his.