Chapter 5: Nice To Meet You

I wake up with such a bad hangover. My head is pounding and I feel very achy. I move slightly and definitely feel the ache from my legs. I blink and yawn, looking to my side. Michael looks like hes still sleeping. I must have passed out after we had sex. I look around the room. Now that its daylight I can see everything. I look at Michael again. He is so cute... even when he sleeps. I look away and sigh quietly. I better make my way out of here... I slowly get up, trying not to wake him. I put my clothes on as quickly and quietly as I can. Michael moans and moves in the bed. I freeze, hoping he doesn't wake up. He doesn't wake up.

I check him out one last time. Should I leave my number? Sam, you know what happens when you give guys your number. Why are you even questioning it? Yeah... I should just go. But, I guess theres no harm in leaving it. I mean he might not even text or call me. No! He said so himself last night he has never had a one night stand, so he might want more from this. That's true. It was really good and a lot of fun last night, but that's all it was. He is so good in bed though. I shake my head. Nope, I'm going. I slowly leave the bedroom and make my way downstairs. I quietly leave the house and sigh. Now for the walk of shame. I call and book a taxi to pick me up.

*4 DAYS LATER*

"Samantha?" Alicia says, waving her hand in my face.

I snap back and look at her.

"Huh? What?"

She gives me a look.

"Girl, you've been like this ever since you fucked Mr Important."

"Like what?" I lower my eyebrows.

"You know." She smirks and gives me another look.

"I guess he's got good dick game." I shrug and giggle. "And anyway I haven't even thought about him."

She raises her eyebrow.

"Some how I dont believe you."

I don't say anything and smile.

"Wow he has really had an effect on you hasn't he?" She smiles.

"No he hasn't Al." I roll my eyes. "You know it's just sex with me. Nothing else."

"But maybe it's not just sex this time?"

I shake my head.

"No way, and anyway he doesn't have my number. I'm making sure I dont give it out any more. It was just another hook up. The best one I've had so far, but that's all it was."

"That's probably why you're like this, because hes been the best in bed."

"Well yeah. He was so good, and he literally had the perfect penis."

She laughs and smirks.

"See. You're lusting for him girl."

I pull a face.

"No I'm not... anyway what were you saying earlier?"

"Tony wants to meet me again." She smiles.

"Oh that's good." I smile. "I dont want him to mess you around though."

"What do you mean?"

"I just hope he isn't leading you on. You both had sex the other night, so I dont get what his intentions are."

She lowers her eyebrows.

"He isn't messing me around Sam. He wants to see me again so surely that is a good sign?"

I shrug.

"Yeah, maybe."

"The next time I see him there will be no alcohol involved. We are probably going to get something to eat and just chat."