Chapter 41: Bit on the Side

Me and Michael lay with each other while we come down from our orgasm. We haven't laid like this before after having sex. We're facing each other and he has his arm around me. He has his eyes closed and I stare at him, admiring how handsome he is. I look at his face and then down at his body. He's literally perfect. I skim my eyes back up to his face and see his eyes open. I quickly close my eyes, hoping he didn't see me looking at him. He laughs softly and then picks up my leg, putting it over him.

"Were you just staring at me?" He asks with a smile.

I keep my eyes close and try not to smile.

"No..."

He smirks and moves closer to me, rubbing my thigh.

"Yes you were." He kisses in to my neck.

I laugh and run my hand through his hair, while his kisses down my chest. He lays back and we stare at each other. He keeps hold of my thigh and strokes me slowly. I feel content right now. The sex we just had felt different or maybe thats just me. Maybe I do feel more for Michael, but I know I should block that out. I dont want my heart broken again and he will definitely break it because this whole thing is complicated and hes with someone else. I cant let myself like him... it wont end well. I look down and he runs his hand through my hair.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I lie and look back up at him.

He looks down at my lips and leans in, kissing me softly. We hear someone's phone ring, and it's not mine. Michael pulls away and looks over at his jeans on the floor. He lays back, ignoring it. He let's it ring until it stops. He stares at me and then strokes my arm, but then his phone rings again.

"You can answer it Michael." I say quietly.

He pauses for a second and then gets up. I watch him walk over to his jeans and take his mobile out of one of the pockets.

"Hello?" He answers.

I watch him quietly.

"Hey, sorry. I was cooking dinner..."

Michael glances at me. Its Meg. I suddenly feel really upset. I sit up and hold back my tears. I grab my vest from the floor and pull it on. Michael watches me.

"Yeah ok, that's fine." He nods. "I'll see you a bit later."

I pull up my panties and jeans.

"Bye, I love you too."

I scoff and roll my eyes. You love her? And that's why you're fucking me is it? I cant believe he just told her that after having sex with me. I try and swallow down the hard lump in my throat. Michael ends the call and stays quiet. He starts putting his clothes back on. I shake my head and quickly wipe away tears that have formed. He notices I'm upset and frowns.

"Sam." He says walking over to me.

I dont look at him and hold back my upset.

"Hey." He says softly and goes to touch me.

"Dont." I shake my head and walk away from him. "I think you should go. You need to start cooking dinner dont you before Meghan gets back?"

He gives me a look.

"Why are you being like that?"

"Why?!" I scoff.

"Sorry..." He sighs.

"I cant believe we did this again. This needs to stop." I shake my head.

He doesn't say anything.