Chapter 38: More Tea

Alicia spots me and lowers her eyebrows. She walks over to me and I smile.

"I thought it was your day off today?" She asks.

"Yeah, it is. I just needed to get out of my house... I'm going crazy stuck in there... thinking about everything..."

"You mean thinking about Michael?" She smirks.

"Uh, yeah..." I nod. "I need to talk to you..."

She widens her eyes.

"You've got more tea to spill?!"

"Yes..." I make a face. "You had your break yet?"

"Its in 20 minutes, if i dont get caught up with customers." She rolls her eyes.

"Ok, we'll talk then."

"Ok." She grins. "Want me to bring you over a grilled sandwich?"

"Yeah, thanks." I smile.

I walk over to a table and sit down. Alicia brings me over some food and I eat, waiting for her to go on her break.

30 minutes later Alicia flops down in the seat opposite me and sighs. She sips her drink and raises her eyebrows.

"So, tell me."

I look around and then look at her.

"I had to come speak to you... I feel so bad."

"About you and Michael?"

I lower my eyebrows and scoff.

"Yeah Alicia. About me and Michael. What else would I feel bad about?"

"Sorry." She let's out a soft laugh. "Well has something else happened?"

I stare at her.

"We fucked again last night." I say lowering my voice.

"What?!" She almost shouts.

I sigh and look around.

"Sorry, that was really loud. But what?!"

"Twice." I nod.

"Twice?!" She goes a bit high pitched and grins.

"Damn Alicia!"

"Sorry! But, damn!" She laughs and lowers her voice now. "Actually, if you think about it you and him fucked three times yesterday."

I widen my eyes and smile slowly.

"He text me, and then fucking came in to my house while I was upstairs."

She makes a face as her jaw drops.

"Who does he think he is? He just walked in to your house?!"

I nod.

"Yeah but it was a turn on to be honest. He text me and asked if my front door was unlocked... then we fucked. Literally, neither of us said anything. He just came in and we went at it."

"Oh fuck. Hes bad!" She grins. "Wait, how did he have your number?"

"Hes had it for months! Remember I signed up to that fucking charity he was doing?"

She thinks back and then her jaw drops again and she laughs.

"I told you he could've taken your number!"

"Yeah, I know. You were right." I roll my eyes and smirk. "Again."

"So why has he had it all this time, and then text you for the first time yesterday?"