Chapter 11: Peeping

I take a hot shower and walk out in to my bedroom in my bath towel. I check my phone and look at the time. It's 10:30 and Alicia hasn't text me yet. Her date obviously isn't over. I smirk and shake my head. I towel dry my hair and look in my mirror, finger combing through my damp hair.

In the corner of my eye I see a light turn on. I look over at my window, looking at next doors window. I go over to close my curtains but I stop when i see Meg. I hide behind my curtain, slowly poking my head out to look. Michael walks in to the room... I quickly move back and sigh. I shouldn't be looking in on them like this... I slowly take another glance. He stands behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. My heart is beating so hard. I stare at him and get this annoyed feeling. So this is how he acts with her?

I continue to watch them. They're laughing together about something. I squint my eyes. You wouldn't be laughing if you knew he fucked me. She turns around looking up at him and he kisses her. I roll my eyes. Meg lays back and Michael goes down on top of her. I can't really see them now. I raise my eyebrows. Mother fucker. I dont realise that I've now stepped away from the curtain and I'm in plain sight. I shouldn't feel this pissed off about this should I? I mean he is just carrying on as normal with her! Are they gonna fuck? I move my head trying to see if I can see a bit more of them.

Suddenly Michael gets up and turns around. His shirt is undone. Mmm sexy. He walks over to the window and grabs the curtain. He looks straight at me. I widen my eyes. Fuck! I panick and quickly grab my curtains shutting them. I let out a deep sigh and roll my head back. You fucking idiot Sam.

I lay on my bed and cover my face. Now all I can think about is him fucking her. I wonder if he fucks her like he fucked me? It's actually making me mad. I mean shes lucky though. Hes so good at that shit. I sigh and sit up. I really need sex again. I think if I get with someone it will take my mind off of Michael. I dont care what Alicia says, we are going to have another night out.

The next morning I head in to work. I walk in to the diner and see Alicia serving at the bar. I walk over to her and smile. She finishes serving a customer and smiles looking at me.

"Someone looks happy." I tease her.

"Shut up." She chuckles.

"You didn't text me?"

"I know sorry. By the time the date ended it was pretty late."

"I bet it was." I smirk. "So what happened?"

"It was really nice." She smiles shyly. "We had something to eat and talked a lot. I feel like I know him so much better. Hes lovely."

"Aw that's good. Did you and him...?" I raise an eyebrow.

She rolls her eyes and giggles.

"We kissed a lot..."

"So just kissing?"

"No... we had sex in his car..."

I gasp and smile.

"Oooh Al!"

She laughs.

"I know."

"Was it better than the first time?"

"Well we wasn't drink this time so yeah. It was good."

"But is he serious about you? Because you obviously want more... you've had sex both times you've seen each other, so is it just sex with him?"

"We spoke loads Sam. He isn't using me for sex... hes actually interested in me."

"Ok. I'm just making sure."

She gives me a look.

"We have already said about seeing each other again."

"Maybe you should tell him you're looking for something serious so he doesn't get the wrong impression."

"I dont need to tell him that. From what hes told me he wants the same thing. Its still early days. We've only seen each other twice!"

"True." I nod. "Well you look happy, and that's good."

"I am." She chuckles.

I smile and grab a table cloth.

"Can we pleeeease go out tomorrow night?"

"Sam you said we were going to try and save money."

"Yeah I know, but we dont have to spend much! Please come out with me? You know I'm going crazy stuck in that house."

She rolls her eyes and gives me a look.

"Ok ok."

I smile.

"Thank you!"

"You really want to try and block Michael out dont you?" She smirks.

"Yeah, wouldn't you want to try and block out the situation?"

"I guess so."

"Exactly. Put yourself in my shoes girl."

"Well I hope it helps you." She chuckles.

I give her a look and clean a table. I hope it does too...