Don't Leave (Swetty)

B Pov

Of course the one day I thought I could be happy I was wrong. Yesterday me and my boyfriend sweet pea moved in together we have been dating for 4 years and have been so happy. But today is not one of those happy days. We are arguing about the dumbest thing ever. He's mad because I want to hang out with my brother all day today because I haven't seen him in 5 months.

Sp: BETTY WE JUST MOVED IN TOGETHER AND YOUR ALREADY LEAVING ME HIGH AND DRY IN THE DIRT!
B: Pea please I haven't seen Jug in 5 months I miss him.
Sp: NO IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR BROTHER WHILE I DO ALL THE WORK
B: you know what I'm going to go on a walk and clear my head I'll be back in an hour.

And with that, I walked out. I couldn't let him yell at me anymore. I had tears in my eyes as I left. I walked to my brothers I need him more than ever. Once I got to Jugs house I banged on his door. He finally opened it.

J: Hey Be--- What's wrong
B: He yelled at me for wanting to see you
J: Betts. He says with a sigh

I walk inside and he hugs me and I held on for dear life. I felt like never letting go I couldn't let Jug leave me like everyone else.

J: Are you okay.
B: No I thought he understood how hard my life is with mom being a drug dealer, being serpent queen with you but you're never there so mostly alone. To know that Jb was killed by her abusive boyfriend. There's too much. You going on in my life sometimes I wish it would just stop. And on top of that everyone is leaving first mom then Jb, Veronica left for new york, now Sweetpea I bet you're leaving me next.
J: Hey it's okay I'm not going anywhere I promise. Veronica called me the other day and said she's coming back because new York socks so she's coming back sooner or later sweet pea will figure out what he did wrong.
B: Okay thank you for being here for me.
J: It's fine. Now, how about you find an outfit out of my closet and we can go to the bar.
B: I'd like that.
J: Then let's go.

I walked into his room and walked over to his closet. I kept outfits here for when I do come. I go through all the outfits and pick the perfect one.

Betty's outfit

I walked out of Jugs room and walked to my bike that I leave here because I need one here and one at my house for some reason

I walked out of Jugs room and walked to my bike that I leave here because I need one here and one at my house for some reason. Anyways me and Jug drive off to the bar. Once we got there and when I say this I'm not surprised at all there's a huge fight and by the looks of it Toni, Fangs, Kevin, Archie, and Cheryl are in it of course. So, of course, me and Jug being leaders we have to break it up.

45 minutes later

We finally broke the fight up and went on stage and Jug started yelling at them to stop acting like children.

J: That's not how you act if your a serpent you show it you don't start random fights for what reason was the fight started.

Toni puts her hand up