Break Up (Coopaz)

Betty Pov

Me and Jughead have been dating for two years but to be honest I am not happy with him. I have been meaning to break up with him but I am afraid of how he is going to react. He's not abusive or anything it's just when you tell him something he doesn't like his reaction isn't the best. But I am going to do it. I'm already at his trailer. I just need to tell him which isn't going to be easy.

Betty: Jug can we talk?
Jughead: Yeah, what's going on Betts.
Betty: I have loved being with you the last two years but if we are both being honest neither of us are happy. We just didn't want to admit it. I really do love you Jug but I'm not in love with you.
Jughead: I understand that Betts. I love you too but I'm not in love with you. I understand what you are saying but can we still be friends and end on good-terms?
Betty: Of Course Jug I would love that.

I give him a hug and smile. I'm happy that it went better than I thought.

Betty: I gotta go. I still gotta meet up with Toni.
Jughead: Yeah of course go have fun.

I smiled and left but once I made it outside of the door something changed in me. I felt sad that we broke up. I felt a tear leave me eyes. I have a right to cry. I mean I did tell him I wanted to break up but I spent two years of my life with him thinking he was my forever but it turns out he isn't. I wipe my tears and walk to my bike and drive to Toni's trailer.

Toni Pov

The last few months Cheryl has been acting differently. She isn't the same girl I fell in love with. I know she has been through a lot but she has changed in a way I didn't like. I'm going to break up with her because I know she doesn't even love me. I think it's best for the both of us. I have changed too and I don't like it either so I know this is also good for me. We were in her room and I look at her.

Cheryl: What is it Babe. Why are you looking at me like that?
Toni: We need to talk.
Cheryl: Babe, what is it?
Toni: I think we need to break up.
Cheryl: What why?
Toni: We have both changed and drifted away and became two different people from the people we fell in love with.
Cheryl: I guess you are right TT.
Toni: We can still be friends but we can't be together.
Cheryl: Agreed.We hug then I get a reminder.
Toni: Oh crap I gotta go I forgot I was meeting Betty at my place.
Cheryl: It's okay go.
Toni: Thank you and thank you for understanding.
Cheryl: No problem.

I quickly get up and run to my bike. When I get there I feel tears in my eyes. I know we ended on good terms and I was the one who wanted to break up but it still hurts. I get on my bike, wipe my tears away and drive to my trailer. When I get there Betty is on the porch.

Toni: Sorry I'm late. I was with Cheryl.
Betty: No problem. I was thinking anyways.

We start walking inside.

Toni: About what?
Betty: Me and Jughead broke up.
Toni: So did me and Cheryl.

We both sigh. And sit down on the couch.

Toni: It just wasn't time for us I guess.
Betty: I guess so.
Toni: At least we have each other.
Betty: Agreed. You're all I need right now. My best friend.
Toni: You're right all I need is my best friend.

3 months later.

It's been three months since me and cheryl broke up and the same for Betty and Jughead. We are all on good terms. Me and Betty are as close as can be also she moved in with me but my one issue it I'm in love with her. I want to tell her but I don't want to wreck our friendship. But hey you gotta shoot your shot. So I'm going to do it. Right now we were sitting on the couch and hanging out. We were goofing around.

Toni: Betts, Can we talk?
Betty: Of course TT you can always talk to me.
Toni: I like you Betty.
Betty: So do I T.
Toni: No, I mean more than friends. Like I love you okay. I want to be your forever.
Betty: I know TT and so do I.
Toni: Wait, really.
Betty: Yes.
Toni: Will you be my girl then.
Betty: I would love nothing less.

I squeal. And Betty giggles.

Toni: Sorry, I just didn't think that was going to work and I thought I was going to lose my best friend today.
Betty: Well, you got a girlfriend now.

I laugh. Then I hug her really tightly. I was really happy. I got the girl who already lives with me. And I don't have to worry about losing her because no matter what she is my best friend.

Betty: TT, you're hurting me.
Toni: Sorry, Sorry, I'm just really happy.
Betty: So am I.

I let her go and look her in the eyes.

Toni: God, I love you.
Betty: I love you too TT.

I give her a kiss and I feel her smile when we kiss. Then she pulls it apart.

Betty: I want cuddles.
Toni: What if I say no.
Betty: Not happening.
Toni: Why won't I say no.
Betty: Because you love me and don't want to hurt my feelings.
Toni: Fine, you're right.
Betty: So cuddles?
Toni: Come here.

She comes and cuddles into me. That's how we spent the night. And we spent the rest of the night happy.