HMP (Coopaz)

T Pov
B and Me were haning out on monday then betty had to go. So we said bye and she left. But less then 10 minutes later betty goes on instagram.

Instagram

Betts_Jones: HMP

Betts_Jones: HMP

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

I dont know what it means. I've been freaking out ever since. I texted the serpent group chat and let them know what was happening.

Group chat

TT: Guys we have an issue

Jug: What's up Topaz

TT: me and Betty were hanging out. But she left to go home but then she posted a picture with the caption 'HMP' and I don't know what it means and she won't answer any of my texts. I'm really worried,

Sweets: Toni she's probably fine

Fangs: Why would you say that Sweet Pea

TT: She's not fine because if she was she would answer me without a hesitation.

Jug: Where would she be

TT: Last thing I heard the ghoulies were threating her.

Betts: I'm fine chill

Jug: Where are you

Betts: The woods

TT: What was with your post

Betts: Because I need help...........

Sweets: This isn't betty

Betts: Yes it is

Fangs: No it's not. Because betty would get straight to the point and not just be like ' because I need help' she would just tell us

Betts: Fine it's not Betty but you'll never know who it is

Sweets: I think it's Penny

Betts: Wrong

TT: Sure we are.

Betts: Fine it's Penny so what

TT: I'm going to say/write this only once so you better listen. You will release Betty right now and hand her over to the serpents with no issue and she will not have a single cut on her body. or I'll have every single serpent come after you and your gang.

Betts: I'm keeping your princess. So just be ready for war

Jug: Always am

The convo ends and I run to the bar and run on stage.

T: SERPENTS LISTEN UP. PENNY HAS BETTY AND IS THREATING HER. SO WE ARE GOING TO GO AFTER THE GHOULIES. THE PLAN IS ANYONE BETWEEN THE AGE 15-50 ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME TO THE WOODS AND WE ARE GOING TO LOOK FOR BETTY. EVERYONE WILL HAVE A WEAPON ON THEM AND USE IT IF NEEDED. WHEN WE FIND BETTY WE ARE GOING TO SET HER FREE. I'M GOING TO BRING HER BACK HERE AND THE REST OF YOU GUYS CAN HAVE FUN RIPPING THE GHOULIES HEADS OFF.

Everyone starts cheering. Everyone between the ages 15-50 start heading to there bikes and we ride off. Once we finally get to the woods we start looking. 

20 Minutes later

We have been looking for 20 minutes but then we hear a scream of pain so we go running in that direction. We keep hearing the scream and the more it sounds fimillar. It was Betty's scream. Once everyone realized it was Betty's scream we all ran faster. We finally made it too where we could see a fire. We hide behinds the bushes and see Betty tided up to a chair bleeding. Penny was standing in front of her yelling at her.

P: Give me the bar and I'll let you free
B: Never
P: What if I said we'll go attack your princess and your kingdom
B: You leave them the fuck alone
P: Why should I. You love the pink princess with all of your heart. I think you would be hurt more if she was hurt or died. I think that would be the best thing ever don't you agree.
B: I swear to god Penny

She was trying to get out of her chair. I looked at all the serpents they were fumming so I gave them a sign and they attacked. As they are attacking the ghoulies I untided Betty.

B: TT?
T: I'm right here Baby
B: Thank god
T: Are you okay Bubba
B: I'll live that's all I know
T: Let's get you back to the bar
B: Okay

I pick her up and carry her to the truck and drive off. We make it to the bar and I patch Betty up. We are at the bar drinking when rest of the serpents walk back in.

J: Betts

He yells running and hugging her.

SP: Are you okay
B: Yeah I am
F: What happened
B: I was walking home and I got jumped then knocked out. Next thing I know I was tided up to a chair and penny was yelling at me.
T: Well now I'm not letting you leave my site
B: Sure
T: I'm not joking. If your not a my house I'm with you
B: That's so unfair but whatever

We all laugh. We didn't talk about what happened after that. All we know was that everyone is safe and that's all that mattered.