Pranking the best friends (Betty X Friendships)

This is from my other imagine book. I am going to be copying from that book because I have no ideas right now for this book due to the show not airing. I am also so sorry for not posting in so long. Like I wrote I have no ideas right now.

Betty Pov

"Hey guys, welcome back to mine and Sweet Pea's channel. So I realized that me and Sweet Pea haven't posted anything in a while so I was like why don't we mess with Pea so that it starts a prank war and you guys get more content." Fangs says into the camera. "So to do that I am joined by Sweet Pea's wonderful girlfriend who I like more than Sweets. Miss Betty Jones" I let out a laugh.''Hey Guys." Then Fangs continues. "So Betty is going to be helping me do the missing girlfriend prank because well I am not Pea's girlfriend so I need her." He says then starts explaining the plan.

"Yeah, so Betty is going to hang out with Pea for 10 minutes then I am going to ask her if she can get my hoodie that I left in her car and she will say she is going to get it from her car than she is going "Missing" than we let the prank roll out." He finishes. "And what if he doesn't realize I am 'missing'" I asked "Then I will go see him 10 minutes later if he still hasn't realized and ask where you are with my hoodie to see if it clicks.Oh and this prank is on Toni too because she pranked me the other day and I need revenge too and you're like Toni's sister." I nod my head. "So Let's get started." We say at the same time as we head up to the roof where everyone was hanging out in the pool. When we got up there, we went our different ways. By that I mean I went to Pea and Fangs went to Jughead to explain the plan so we can get the word out so no one calls the cops.

10 minutes Laters.

"Hey Betts! I left my hoodie in your car the other day. Is there any way you could get it for me?" Fangs says starting the prank. "Yeah, I can go get it." I say starting to get up only to be stopped by Pea. "Why can't you get it, Fangs. I am comfortable with Betts here and I don't want her leaving me." Sweet Pea whines. "Babe, I'll be like 5 minutes." I laugh at him. "5 Minutes!!!! How about 2?" He says still whining. "Or Fangs can just get it himself." I let out a little laugh and Fangs chuckles. "Because by the time I get through the whole house, than outside to my car than back through the house it will be 5 minutes heck even 10. And it's my car. I don't want Fangs in it without me so either way I am leaving." I explain to my 5 year old boyfriend. "Fine." He says fake pouting. So now I get all the way out of his grip and head inside. Fangs follow me when I enter the inside.

"Hide in Archie's truck." He says handing me Archie's keys. "Okay. Also I will probably leave my driver side door open to make it more believable. Close it when you guys leave the garage. I don't want anyone stealing my car." I laugh. "Okay, also I did leave me hoodie in your car so put it on the ground so it looks like you just grabbed it." Fangs says "Okay." I head downstairs and set up everything then get into Archie's truck. Now all I have to do is wait.

Sweet Pea's Pov

10 minutes later.

Betty left 10 minutes ago. She should be back by now. I get up from where I was and head over to Fangs who is with Jughead, Toni, Archie, Cheryl, Kevin, Veronica, and Reggie."What's up bro?" Fangs asks to see my presents. "Has Betty come back yet?" I am kind of scared that something happened. "No. Wait she's still not back?" I shake my head. "We should probably go look. It's been like 10 minutes. She should be back by now." Jughead says getting up the others following his action. We all nod our heads and head downstairs then to the garage. I head over to your car and see that the door is open and Fangs's hoodie is on the ground but no sign of Betty.

"Guys, her car door is open and Fangs's hoodie is on the ground." Everyone rushes over. "Where could she be?" Cheryl says scared to death now. "Betty!! YOU OUT HERE?" Toni yells. No answer. "Where the fuck could she be? Like everything looks normal besides the part of her not being here and Fangs's hoodie on the ground." I panicked. "Did someone grab her? Or is she just in the house because she got sidetracked by something. You know her if someone cried for help or needed help she would be there in a heartbeat." Archie says. "Yeah, let's go look through the house." Kevin says. So we all head inside and look in every room. After looking through every room 3 times and asking the whole house if they have seen her and had them help us look we ended up in Betty and mine's room. Everyone was sitting on the ground or on the bed.I was pacing back and forth.

"Where the heck is my fucking girlfriend?" I shout getting upset. "Calm down dude. She is here somewhere." Reggie says trying to calm me down. It doesn't work though because I am so concerned about Betty. "Don't tell me to calm down. Betty is MISSING. She could have a gun to her head right now. Like where the hell is she?" I yell. "Don't you dare say that Sweet Pea Connor. If something happened to Betty like her being dead that would fucking break me into pieces. So don't even think about her being dead." Toni yells "Has anyone tried calling her?" Fangs says. Everyone shakes their heads no. "Dam we are dumb." Cheryl says. Then picks up her phone and calls Betty and puts her on speaker. It goes straight to voicemail. This only makes me worry more. I start pacing again but this time faster as I run my fingers through my hair. "SWEET PEA! CALM DOWN!" Veronica yells."I CAN'T IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BETTY IT WILL BE ALL MY FAULT. I AM SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HER AT ALL COST AND I FUCKING FAILED!" I yelled back.''Pea you're not the only person that fucking failed her bitch. I would too This is all my fault I let her go outside by herself and she got fucking kidnapped." Toni yells I was now crying. I didn't know what else to do. I sit on the floor and put my head in my knees and start to cry more and more.

Kevin, Reggie, Fangs, and Archie come and comfort me as I see Jughead text someone. I completely ignore it though. I keep crying until I hear someone scream for Fangs. I know that voice out of anywhere. I get up really fast and run downstairs. "Babe!" I yell once I see her and give her a big hug. I keep crying with her in my arms. "Aw. Babe I'm okay." "I thought something happened to you." I say hugging her tighter. "I'm sorry but just think Fangs made me do it." I froze in my spot then slowly turned around to see Fangs with a camera. "You did this?" Fangs nods. Archie is filming us by now. "Did you all know?" I yell. "No, you bitches didn't tell me that this was just a fucking prank." Tony yells. "Toni you're being extra." Betty laughs. "I thought my bean was kidnapped. So no I am not being extra." Toni says back. Then she walks over to Betty and hugs her. "Besides Toni everyone else but Sweets knew." Jughead says. "Never fucking do that again." Both me and Toni say at the same time. "Oh shit. Fangs, what time is it?" Betty says panicked. "12:00 pm. Why?" Fangs says. "Fuck I gotta go." Betty says getting out of both mine and Toni's grip. "Where are you going?" I whine. "I gotta go get something." Betty chuckles. "Nope, not unless your main Bitch comes with you." Toni says. "Whatever." Betty says walking to her car. "I'm coming toooooooooooo" I yell following them. "THANKS FANGS NOW THEY ARE DOING TO BE PROTECTIVE." Betty screams and we hear everyone laugh.