Chapter 2

"I swear, Jin -"
"It's SeokJin",Jin said beaming with pride for what he had just said but only recieved a disgusted look from So won in turn.

"Sorry",he said quietly gesturing her to continue.It was one of their daily coffee meets in the evening,before they headed back to home from work.Jin and So won had been friends from childhood and possibly the only one Yoongi trusted with his sister,occasionally forcing her to date him.Jin worked opposite to So won's office so their meetings were a regular thing.

At the moment, So won was ranting about the handsome guy who helped her in the morning,whose umbrella she had neatly tucked into her bag,whose dimple she had stared and fell asleep to.That's the only thing So won kept thinking about all day,except for Yoongi's blue-green socks.

"Honestly Jin,he was so cute",So won said, this time carefully choosing words so as to not allow Jin make another lame joke.
"I honestly wanna trust you,but I doubt if there's anyone cuter than myself to ever walk the earth?!"
So won huffed and sighed shaking her head and Jin smiled embarassingly.

"Would I ever see him again?",She said lying her head down on the table extending her hands to Jin which Jin shook,
"Tell you what?Whenever I see a cute tall guy with dimple,You'll be the first one to know",Jin said trying to cheer his friend up.
"Atleast your idea is better than Jimin's.He told me to stand in the traffic waving the umbrella"
"That boy is no fun"
"Yeah",Said So won taking a sip from her coffee.Soon both of them parted to their homes,So won taking her regular bus.Her brother stood,waiting for her with an umbrella at the bus stop as she got down.

"Oooh,am impressed",So won said smiling widely at Yoongi.Yoongi shrugged making space for her and placing his right hand over her shoulder and bowing a bit to her height as they walked down the alley to home.
"Oppa,Something happened today-",So won couldn't contain herself as she was waiting for the whole day to tell her brother what had happened and he wasn't very impressed in hearing his sister swooning over a guy.

His brother instincts sensed everyone as a potential predator.

"So you still have his umbrella?"
"Yeah",So won said dreamily.
"Then why the hell am I getting my left shoulder soaked up,Use that one you prick"
"Yaaa",So won screamed as Yoongi pushed her out and she pushed back more stronger and Yoongi went off the sidewalk.He regained balance as they got under the umbrella again.
"But this reminds me of Appa",she said And yoongi fell silent gripping her shoulder closer to him and no drops touched her again.So won smiled to herself as they reached home and saw Yoongi taking off his shoes revealing that he had got on only one sock.

-

It was the weekend,Jin and So won usually met up at "Seoul's beats",the best club in all of Seoul,with their old friends.Jin was at the moment tired of his friend constantly looking for a certain dimpled guy in every crowd and was having thoughts about kicking So won's name off the possible godmother list for his unborn kids.

"Jin,are you listening?",So won shook him by the shoulders seeing his friend zoning out.
"Where is Hyu min and Lee hi? Why am I suffering this alone?",Jin said checking his watch.So won pouted and looked around at the crowded club.The music was very loud as Ikon's 'Rhythm Ta' blasted off the speakers.It was crowded than usual.She figured out it was cause someone's birthday party was going on at the end of the aisle.Her gaze wandered off to the aisle and saw a guy with the birthday cap (he's cute) dabbing cream on his irritated friend's nose.And the taller guy irritatedly rubbed it off.

"JINNNNNN",So won screamed hitting Jin's forearms as Jin tumbled off his seat and quickly caught So won's chair for balance.
"WHAT?!",Jin asked shouting back at her.Jin followed her gaze to the guy sitting in the middle of the chaos and clearly,not liking anything around him.
"OMG..OMG,its him..its him..the umbrella guy..the dimple guy,what do I do..omg omg..",So won had started hyperventilating as Jin tried to figure out an angle where the guy would look cuter than himself but no,according to him..it could only be hypothetical.

So won was slapping Jin's forearm continously.Jin caught her hand and said,"Calm the frick down lady"
"okay..you are right,I have to calm down,Jimin..it's the guy",So won couldn't take her eyes off Namjoon.
"I am not Jimin",Jin looked at her confused.
"Oh..um,what was your name?"
Jin facepalmed.

"Go talk to him,then"
"And die?",So won asked seriously and at least now,took a moment to look at Jin only to turn back to Namjoon.
Someone else had been watching her watch Namjoon.And that someone happened to be the birthday boy himself.

Taehyung nudged an irritated Namjoon, who was trying to scoot over to Taehyung as a girl was trying to 'accidently' grind against his back.
"what?",Namjoon send Taehyung a sharp glare.

"Look,9 O' clock,a girl is checking you out",Taehyung said giggling.But Namjoon whipped his head at the said direction angrily to have So won flinch.
"them,Gold diggers"

Her heart was beating against her chest as she saw him looking at her.She was awkwardly smiling at him.Namjoon kicked off his seat and walked to her.So won's eyes grew wider as he got to her in seconds.So won was about to greet him but he surprised her,"What the hell do you want?Do I know you?"
So won was taken aback,so was Taehyung who had followed.

"Hey!!",Jin said as he stood up.So won was blank,what the hell just happened.She couldn't say anything but stuttered at 'I' for a long time,"I..I..I was..I-"
Namjoon glared at her as Taehyung tried to pull him back.So won felt really bad as half of the club witnessed this and was staring at her now.

"Let's just go",she said as she pulled Jin along with her.She didn't know why she felt like her eyes were burning,she wasn't the one to cry.She had stood a rock even when they brought in her parents' lifeless forms,Yoongi being the one who cried loads.People had thought otherwise.But now her eyes hurt,and she felt pity about herself for thinking about such a rude ass guy for a whole week.Jin held her hands,trying to comfort her.

-

"Esooosaaaa moooomeeee",Yoongi sang loudly as he walked around the kitchen grabbing random plates,"Masoomiyaaaaa"
"SHUT THE BLOODY EXCUSE YOU CALL A MOUTH",So won shouted at him from her curled up position in the couch.Yoongi stood shook for a while before saying,"am sorry...I didn't know you didn't like my Maaaseeeoooooooyaaa wasoooiiiiiii pikapika"
He grinned widely showing off his gummy smile in full display.

"the hell?",So won shouted as she fell onto her cushion face first.
"It's not like you loved a guy and broke up,Don't think too much about him,its not worth it.My girl deserves better",Yoongi shrugged as So won pulled herself up again.Yeah,he was right.Her brother indeed was a genius sometimes,he says the right words to make her feel fine.
"Thank-"
"Masooomeeeya....sumumiyeeeee-"
Maybe not.
So won groaned into the cushion pushing her fingers deep into her ears.

-

Namjoon finished reading the fault analysis report and was about to hit send when he suddenly remembered the girl's face.It felt like he knew her ..from somewhere.He leaned back into his seat and thought.
"where? .. where... oh sh*t",he said as he realized who she was.He picked up his phone and dialled Tae.
"There better be a good reason for you to call me at 2 in the morning",Taehyung grumbled into the reciever.

"I need to apologize..now"
"Apology accepted,Be a good boy from now on",the call was cut.Namjoon counted 5 hours to 7 am and frustratedly mumbled,"I can't live knowing my conscience ain't clear..I gotta apologize..what do I do?"

Yeah,that's Namjoon's disease.The scientists are still in labs looking for a good name,for now..Let's go with Namjoon's disease.He always wanted not to be the one who was held guilty.He apologized quickly if his fault,thanked and did something back soon if the situation calls.He made sure there ain't no givebacks left.Yes,Namjoon's disease is incurable

A/N:Am on my way to home after one month of exams.So I was bloody bored and decided to write another one.Sorry,I hadn't proofread.Hope ya liked it.

Did ya like So won?
Leave comments guysss