Chapter 19

"What is it,Taehyung?"
So won lost all her patience as Taehyung kept bugging her.Taehyung pouted at So won's sudden outburst.
"What is it?",So won asked,more calmly trying to talk to the baby.
"Take over for me,Just this once",Taehyung said with puppy eyes.Taehyung,as Namjoon's assistant had to attend to a meeting alongside Namjoon in Gwanju,to monitor things directly and discuss with the engineers there.But apparently it's Taehyung's Cousin's wedding and Taehyung has strict orders from his mother to attend.And Namjoon granted him leave only under one condition,Find someone else to fill in and Who is more apt than the team leader herself?

"Look Taehyung,I love you but 3 days with your hyung, Mr.president ..Nope",So won sighed and Taehyung turned her chair to face him.
"Why?!! He is a nice guy,He saved you from Jaesuk Hyung"
"I could have saved myself"
"Well,that night you were concerned for him..I thought you are okay with him"
"It's two different things,Tae.I was concerned as a fellow human being"
"Be concerned as my friend then,please So won"

"Why can't you ask Jimin to fill in?"
Taehyung went completely silent to that question,He just awkwardly stirred.Just then Jimin popped his head out of his cabin.He said,"He want me to attend the wedding as his date" before dissapearing into the cabin again.

So won turned around to fully face Taehyung,who had the decency to be embarassed.She threw her hands in the air and said,"I hate that you are my friends.Just this once"
Taehyung practically threw himself over So won to hug her.
"Stop before I poke your eye out",So won warned and Taehyung had his box grin wide in display.

"So won,as in Min So won!!??",Namjoon asked as he closed his file with a loud thud.Taehyung jumped a little,stepping back.
"Please hyung,I don't even know what's wrong between you two"
"As if I know",Namjoon mumbled.
"Also ..um,She knows about hyung's astraphobia too so-",Taehyung stopped and gulped and he knew he made a big mistake of mentioning it.Namjoon's death glare had him think about what should be written on his tombstone.
"No,I didn't mean it like that.What I really meant was -"

"You should know when to stop talking Taehyung",Namjoon said annoyingly.
"So you are okay with her ?"
"whatever",Namjoon shrugged.A light knock on the door alerted the duo as they spun around to look at the door.Speak of the devil,It was So won.
Taehyung bowed for the formality of it and left the room.
So won spoke about how project was coming along and what all needs to be changed while Namjoon's eyes tried to get a glance at her hands.There weren't any rings,Didn't he propose?Or was it too  overrated to wear or she just forgot?

"Mr.president?"
"mm?",Namjoon replied distractedly.
"I know I have good fingers,But I don't appreciate you staring at it"
"No..I am sorry,I didn't-",Namjoon quickly stuttered out.
So won went back to her explanation and Namjoon couldn't fathom that she was someone else's now.But why would he care whose she was?He should just be happy for his colleague and congratulate her and that's what he exactly did as she proceeded to leave.

"Congrats"
"For ?",So won asked confusedly.
"For the proposal",Namjoon said,already hoping So won was out the door.
"I'll tell oppa,thanks",So won smiled,trying to show some good side.
"You call him oppa?",Namjoon scoffed.
"Um,yeah.Most times,I have been calling him that since childhood",So won shrugged clearly not understanding why Namjoon found  it was a big deal to call your big brother oppa.
"Oh! Okay",said Namjoon and just when she was about to leave,he added,"When's the wedding?"
"Oh..In two months,Oppa doesn't want to stretch it",So won said and Namjoon said nothing.
"I'll invite you as Namjoon,not as Mr.president",She said,smiling and left.
Sure Invite Namjoon,He would be happy to stand in the crowd,trying to use his 148 IQ brain to rationalize the feeling of a stone tied to his lungs.

So won walked in to find a cheerful Shinyu at the door.The diamond ring Jin and So won managed to find from Yoongi's music sheets decorated her finger beautifully.She hugged as soon as she saw So won,although So won wasn't a very big fan of public affection,she let it when it comes to her close ones and Shinyu is soon to be family as well.

Once they got settled with a cup of tea and some snacks,Shinyu spoke,"So I know Yoongi proposed me only yesterday-"
"You used to say,you will call him Oppa once he proposes you,Sae eonnie",So won reminded her.And Shinyu sighed,"Fine,So it happened only yesterday and everything is moving kinda quick,weirdly am happy it is. so I didn't wanna  delay anything.And you do know I have so many friends and all but.. noone special as you"

So won sat straight up not really knowing where Shinyu was going with this.
"And I wanted to talk to you without him around",Shinyu said as she took So won's hand in hers.So won was low-key scared that Shinyu was going to say,"I loved you,not Yoongi" but that didn't happen when Shinyu spoke,"I know Yoongi is the only one you got and when we get married things change.But before all that happens I want you to know that,don't think I am taking him away or we are gonna have a separate life or any such thing.What I really mean is you are just as dearest to me and we don't have a life without you.And now you got me too,not just a grumpy kitten.I know you think too much so I don't want this to be one of your thoughts.I love you loads and want to be your sister forever.So..Um,Will you be my maid of honour?"

So won looked shocked as Shinyu's tears streamed down.She launched into Shinyu's arms as she shouted,"Damn I wanna"
The two girls laughed as the night commenced.

A/N:So this story mainly bases on Namjoon and So won aka SOJOON ship.I won't be going on about Vmin or  SHINGI ...I'll write a follow -through if any of ya want..

Any way how was this chapter?

So umm..Sojoon alone in Gwanju for 3 days *wiggles eyebrows*