Extra:02

Jimin was crying,out loud.Thick tears fell from his eyes as he fell onto the ground finally.Everyone's eyes were on him but he didn't care.His heart was still beating fast as he tried to breath normal.So won tried to help him but he rejected it,wiping tears off his eyes.Namjoon could only watch the boy in sympathy.Taehyung placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder only to be shoved away,"I would have died you prick"
Taehyung bit his lips and looked at Namjoon for help,who shrugged.Sure,it's scary to jump off a cliff 63 metres high with just a safety harness and cord but that's the thing about Bungee jumping.The adrenaline rush and the feeling of gliding through the air.
"Jiminahh.."
"Eomma..Eomma,This idiot is trying to kill me",Jimin mumbled to himself as Taehyung grimaced at the spectators.Right now,he wasn't being the best husband.
"What did you do?",So won demanded.
"Well,he was taking too much time contemplating although he said he wanted to do it.I may or may not have pushed him"
Now in all reality,if Taehyung would have told Jimin to not do it,Jimin would probably go on about it for another month about how much he wanted to do it and Taehyung didn't encourage him.
So won shook her head at Taehyung as she leant down and helped Jimin up.
"Jiminah-"
"Don't talk to me",Jimin said as he detached himself from So won and walked ahead of them to the car,Taehyung jogging behind him.
"This double date isn't looking too good",Namjoon commented,Slightly pulling So won towards him.
"Well Tae wanted to do the whole bungee jumping,what was it?um..Celebrating 2 months of not being able to walk",So won 's eyes still stuck on her two friends as one asked the other to open the door and let him in.

"Well,I am hoping we could end the evening somewhere,Just us two",Namjoon said,scratching his head.So won dramatically gasped and said,"Oh my God,Namjoon.Are we ditching our friends?"
"Yup,I am pretty sure,they won't even realize we are gone",Namjoon tugged at So won's coat like a 5 year old.So won detached his hand and held them into hers.
"Then let's ditch",She said,giggling and Namjoon smiled widely as he dragged her off.

-

The park was almost empty,a small drizzle of rain had driven most people home but Namjoon loved to walk with So won under the infamous transparent umbrella.Namjoon was excitedly going on about the new puppy he brought for his mother and the upcoming Jeon wedding and So won got lost in the conversation.She loved the way Namjoon's lips turned into crescent as he reminisced,eyes identical half moons behind his rectangular specs.And a dimple to boot.She took  few steps back and watched Namjoon walk ahead of her.The emptiness by him as he traversed the few steps without her,without the gravel road,a void and it hurt So won and she knew in her heart that she won't ever be able to let go of this person.Namjoon turned around and saw So won in the rain,he jogged back to her,"What happened?",He asked threading his eyes onto her and even So won didn't know if the drop by her eyes were rain or tears.Namjoon brought his free hand to place on her cheeks,"What happened?",he repeated.

She remembered the comment once Taehyung passed before she fell in love that the one who marries Namjoon would be the luckiest one in the world and it was her.So won shook her head and let a smile slide across her lips,"Nothing..I just thought how it would have been if I hadn't met you"
Namjoon shook his head lightly,"You would have been bored to death" and So won laughed at that and punched lightly onto Namjoon chest and he dramatically clutched over.
"You asked me why I didn't do bungee jumping,wanna know why?",So won asked as Namjoon's hand fell by the side.
Namjoon nodded,"Yeah,what was that about ?" And So won ran her eyes towards her tummy and Namjoon was left looking at her shoes.
"Your shoes?  Were loose?",He asked as he bent down to examine it,passing the umbrella and untying the shoe laces to tie it back again and So won aimed a light slap on his head.Namjoon looked up confused.
"Not there",So won pulled Namjoon's hand up to place over her stomach,"Here"
So won watched Namjoon's eye confused and widening with realization and he stumbled backward to fall on his back.Before So won could make sure he was alright,he jumped off his feet in excitement,literally jumping and stopped,"Really?..Am I gonna be a Daddy?"
He came close to cup So won't face and she nodded,grinning widely.He pressed a lingering kiss and pulled back to jump a few more times,"I am gonna be a Dad!!! Woo!!"
"Joonie,don't hurt yourself,come-",So won hadn't finished the sentence when Namjoon slipped backward again to fall over.So won hurried forward to hold the umbrella over him and she hunched infront of him,"Didn't think you'd be this happy",she extended a hand to toussel Namjoon's hair and Namjoon caught the hand to kiss her palm.
"Trust me being a Dad means more to me than being a CEO", Namjoon gave his signature smile again and then his face contorted to pain,"My butt hurts",He confessed and So won shook her head as she helped him up and let him engulf her into a hug.

-

"Aah Jiminaah,Am really sorry",Taehyung said as he called out to his husband inside the car.The realization that their friends had ditched came too late as they waited for an hour and by then Jimin's mood had gotten worse.Taehyung had tried everything he could.From cotton candies to winning stuffed animals and Jimin had just suggested that they need to head home to their child,hoping Jungkook hadn't taught him one of another dirty tricks.Taehyung reached a hand over to place on Jimin's and Jimin swatted it away.
"You know what!! That's it",, Taehyung said as he parked the car to the side and undid seat belt.Jimin looked at him in confusion but before he could ask what happened, Taehyung launched over to Jimin and pulled him into an aggresive kiss.Jimin was startled and he tried to push Taehyung off,"Tae..we are in the middle of the highway"
"I don't care", Taehyung said as he nipped at Jimin's lower lips and Jimin,although liking what Taehyung was doing to him,tried to be level headed and stop his husband from going crazy.But Taehyung had sat on his lap and leaving trail of kisses all over his face and down his neck.
"Tae..", Jimin let out a frustrated growl, embarassed at the way how his body reacted to every touch of Taehyung's like it had memorized each curves and points.Before he knew it,Jimin was kissing him back.Taehyung had gently started grinding on to Jimin's hips and Jimin moaned breathing heavily.A knock on the window alarmed them and they saw a cop,eyebrows raised and scribbling onto her note pad.
"Oh fck", Taehyung said as he lowered the window to say 'hi'

-

"Hey, Jin hyung?"
"Yes,Jimin..what's up?"
"Do you think you could come down to  Yongsan police station real quick?"
"What happened?! Are you okay?Isn't Taehyung with you"
"Yeah,we are fine.We..well,We just got  caught doing a quickie on high way"

Silence.

"Spend the night in the station,I'll come tomorrow.You deserve it"
The call was cut.

A/n:I hope you all hadn't forgot this gang.I just wanted to upload an extra cause I missed the fam so much.