Epilogue

Namjoon held the baby up as So won undid the little girl's diapers.Namjoon was trying to be tender but he was stiff like one movement could break the baby.
"I thought you'd be get used to this by now,Joon",So won laughed as she picked up a new diaper.
"Hold her up,Joon",So won said and pulled out a few tissues to wipe off.
Namjoon stared at little Eunhee as she chuckled lightly eyeing Namjoon.Namjoon was never able to resist her charms and he smiled brighter.Eunhee attempted to grab at Namjoon's face.And then went silent studying Namjoon's face.
"Wonnie,I think I broke her",Namjoon said nervously.
"You did not",So won laughed and Eunhee turned her head towards the sound.Namjoon was quick to support her head.
"Oww..oww",So won said as she carefully  put Eunhee into a new diaper .Namjoon brought her down in his arms and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Can we steal her?",Namjoon suggested and So won turned around from fixing her gown.
"And have Yoongi oppa turn hulk on us?",So won said,shaking her head.
"But I want one",Namjoon pouted and So won turned to press a kiss on his pout.
"Let's have more than one",She giggled and Eunhee giggled along.
"I think am gonna die cause of all the fluffiness",Namjoon said throwing his head back dramatically.

"Aigoo,where is my little princess",Yoongi walked in looking for his daughter with his new found expressions and words.He walked over to Namjoon and took the baby in his hands.
"Aww...My pretty little booboo..aren't you dressed up all cute for Uncle Jinnie's wedding,Aren't you ?",He said as he nuzzled his face into Eunhee's tummy gaining fits of laughter.
"It's weird seeing your brother like that",Namjoon whispered to So won and she nudged him lightly back.
"Let's go see Mummy...Mummy is soo pretty too..",Yoongi said and turned at the duo,"Jin is having cold feet,Go talk to him"
Namjoon was amazed how Yoongi's voice did a 180° flip.So won did not seem to be too fazed.She nodded as she pulled Namjoon along to the Groom's room.

-
Namjoon sat with Taehyung who had Min Eunhee on his lap while her parents joined the Bridesmaids and Groommen with So won and Jimin.Jimin couldn't help but melt at the image of Taehyung with a baby and speaking in pout.He was seriously considering a heated sex section after which he could suggest adoption.He smiled to himself.Namjoon was totally distracted with So won as Jin started his vows with,'Though am the most handsome in the world,It was a wonder to acknowledge other people with such beauty exist too-"
Rachel shook her head,smiling.When the newly-weds kissed,Namjoon put his hand into his pocket and made sure the little box his mom had handed over this morning was still safe.He is going to do it,his heart was unsettling.

-

"Hey..",Namjoon pulled So won to his side as the after dinner progressed and  Moonbyul was making the final speech embarassing the hell out of Jin.
"Where are we going?",So won asked as she tagged along with Namjoon to the front.He let her hand go and got into his car.
"Get in",Namjoon called out and she was very confused.
"Um,what are you doing?"
"Get in!!"
So won complied although she had no idea what was going on.The path was very familiar and So won knew where they were going.She asked the same question she  had asked the first time around,"why here,Namjoon?"
This time Namjoon asked,"We put the love lock in Namsan bridge a year ago,I wanted to go see it again with you"
"Oh how romantic",So won dramatically leant her head onto Namjoon's shoulder and burst out laughing,but even she can't help but agree it was so sweet that he remembered.The elevator, circular lobby and the glass windows everything reminded her of that day.
"Wahh,Can't believe..It's been a year",So won said taking in Seoul's night view.
"Wanna go find the lock we locked?",Namjoon suggested.To be honest,Namjoon knew exactly where he locked theirs cause he had been there few days ago trying to locate the same with Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook.He directed So won to the lock's side and waited in anxiety for her to find it.So won went through numerous locks to find their's.
"Did you try a bit left?",Namjoon was at that point where he was giving her specific information about where the lock is.
"Yogi isso",So won said as she tucked her hair behind her ears and leaned a bit down to find the names "Namjoon 💜 So won"
Namjoon's heart was speeding up as he pressed send the pre-typed text and waited.Any minute now.
"How silly are we?",So won said as she turned the lock around and suddenly went silent.A new set of words had been scribbled onto it's back.And that read,

"Will you marry me?"

So won raised her head in surprise,lips parted to see Namjoon biting his lips in anticipation.So won was clearly shook and she stood there frozen,
"You said this place is very special for you,A piece of your father so I wanted to get his permission.And here's where I told you I wanted you to be part of everything I am,of my life.Here's where I saw you,the real you..So that's why we are here.Miss.Min So won,Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?",Namjoon said as he knelt down on one knee and opened the little box facing her.A diamond ring sat beautifully inside it.So won bit her lips as a fresh set of tears threatened to fall out.Namjoon was quick to get back up and pull her into a hug,She nuzzled her head into his chest,"Yes"
Namjoon smiled tousseling her hair.
"You are gonna regret this so bad",Namjoon said and So won laughed into him.She pulled away to let him place the ring onto her finger.
"Am happy you did it this simple,Not like a rich ass snobby guy"
"ah..that-",Namjoon couldn't properly finish the sentence as fireworks wen behind them lighting up the night sky.
Namjoon cringed badly and So won went silent.
"Sorry.."
But So won laughed out suddenly,"As expected"
Namjoon sighed as he enveloped her from the back to watch the fireworks together.
"Waahh..Green",So won pointed.
"I like Golden ..look look"
"Oh wow.."

That's when the camera zooms out and the Namwon becomes tiny as "A brand new day" plays and credits starts rolling and at the end comes
Story by
@Of_her_Own

That's when the camera zooms out and the Namwon becomes tiny as "A brand new day" plays and credits starts rolling and at the end comesStory by@Of_her_Own

I Started Mr.President A year ago.And it's been always in my thoughts ever since.You guys DMed and commented and showered with love and support.I'd miss this story loads especially Namwon.If I am ever in the mood,I'll add extras or get Shil dam out of jail and write Mr.President part 2...hehe Just kidding.Anyway,If you loved it..Please share my book.

Thanks for letting me and Mr.President be part of your memory.

If you are a new reader,please check out my other stories,Promise you won't regret it.

That's all for now
Thankyou for the Journey
Of_her_Own out