Chapter 72

Taehyung opened his eyes forcefully and his head hurt damn much.To be precise all of his body hurt.He closed his eyes tightly and opened again trying to focus this time.The white ceiling over him was too white,he noted.He groaned as he adjusted his position  and tried to remember what had happened.Well,He didn't require the cliche 'Where am I?' He knew it from his bandaged body and the white backgrounds and the beeping from machines.Yes,He is very much alive.What's with the white anyway?Hospitals should be purple,he thought to himself,more soothing.He moved his  hand around and felt someone by the side of his bed,lying face down on the bed in a chair .Come to think of it,the person had their hand on Taehyung's thighs this whole time,which by the way Taehyung was too numb to feel.Taehyung's scarred  lips curved into a smile as he recognized the person.He lightly raised his IV hand to slowly pat on Jimin's head.Jimin woke up almost immediately responding to the touch.His mouth parted as he inched towards his husband.

"Tae..You are okay",Jimin said,a painful smile on his lips.
"What happened to the car?",Taehyung's deep groggy voice came out strange yet Jimin found it cute.He shook his head smiling again.And then tears evolved already.

"I thought I lost you",He admitted as he hung his head down.He couldn't even imagine how he survived through the last 32 hours and the doctor finally coming out to say Taehyung is stable.Those moments,he had really reflected how much he loved this cute secretary he met nearly a year ago.Unknown  to Jimin,a tear escaped his eyes and Taehyung raised his arm in pain to wipe it.
"I am sorry,Tae tae.I should have been careful.I should have taken care of you too..am so so stupid,forgive me..I can't imagine a world without you..I am-",More tears made their way down Jimin's red cheeks as he sniffed.
"Jiminah-"

Jimin continued crying into his arms,more hysterically.
"Yaah,Jiminah",Taehyung repeated,"It hurts me a lot to speak,so I'll tell you just once"
Jimin looked down at his husband,bruised and broken yet still ethereal.
"I am so much in pain and you crying only hurts me more.Please don't cry,I am here Paboya..",Taehyung dragged in difficulty and swallowed,his chin hurts him like hell.But still managed to put a smile on Jimin's face.Taehyung closed his eyes,trying to relax and his fingers lightly drew circles on Jimin's enveloped hands.A comfortable silence fell over them as Taehyung sighed.But Jimin missed him although he was right there.

"Taehyungaah"
"mm..",
"Taehyungiee"
"mm?"
"Taetae"
"Jimin,I do love you to the moon and back but I ...really can't talk right now",Taehyung complained as his husband whined for attention.Jimin went silent and Taehyung opened his eyes to make sure Jimin hasn't left.Instead he sat there with a pout on his lips. He held the little hand closer and tilted his head at Jimin.

"I missed you,get well soon.I wanna take you out,hug you,kiss you..Aah,Taehyungiee",Jimin knew he was being unreasonable but the fear of losing Taehyung made him realize how each moment with a person is important,each moments need to be cherished.Maybe Tomorrow be or not.
Taehyung smiled to himself and said,"Keep talking,I wanna hear you"
"mmm,Namjoon hyung visited you a while ago,he'll come tomorrow again.So won was here too.I send mom to go rest and don't worry Jihyun is with her"
"mm.."
"Oh,Did you know Shil dam has been arrested for murdering Yun ah Noona and her fiance Dong hoon hyung.Also Namjoon hyung called off the wedding with In young and So won is back with him,I guess..It's-"
"Wait..Thats escalated quickly For how long have I been in Coma?",Taehyung asked trying to remember.How could so many things happen so quick?
"32 hours at max",Jimin said,running  a hand through Taehyung's hair,patting him to not stress.
"Wow...I leave for a minute and the world turns upside down",Taehyung scrunched his nose in pain and Jimin tapped his nose.
"aah,hurts",Taehyung whined
"I'll kiss it better",Jimin inched towards him.
"eww,cheesy but sure"

-

Namjoon was in his room reading the report first statement his lawyer had send him.The trial dates had been set and he made sure his parents had nothing to do with the deal.Shil dam was in remand for next 15 days.
"Young master",The maid knocked lightly.
"Yes?"
"Su man sir called for you",She slightly bowed.Namjoon nodded and removed his glasses.The maid bowed again as she took her leave.Namjoon took his steps down to his father's study.There,the old man sat in a comfortable cushion sofa as the projector kept running displaying two boys running in and out of the screen.Su man sensed Namjoon's presence behind him but didn't acknowledge.His eyes were transfixed onto the screen as the two boys ran behind a young lady,who laughed whole heartedly.Su man paused the video and the laugh on the lady's face remained.Namjoon shifted uneasily as he watched his sister's face.He sighed,"Father"
"Come here,Namjoon",Su man beckoned his son towards him.Namjoon knelt down by Su man,his eyes still on the screen shifted lightly to look up at the old man.
"I am sorry,Son.I should have taken better care of you ",Su man's words caught Namjoon off gaurds.His father was never emotionally available as long as he can remember.
"Father-"
Namjoon was stopped as the man placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I gave  him chances and chances.I let him in and trusted.The cost was my daughter's life and son's trust.If I had been a better father,He wouldn't have filled that place.I could have been the one you two would come running to-",His words broke as his eyes shifted to the screen to witness his daughter's smile.
"Trust me,She was running to you",Namjoon's voice came soft yet hurt.Namjoon was reminded of the time when his father had called him and So won together and he had shouted that he hate his father,he regretted.He never understood his father either.
"If we could start everything all over again-",Su man started unsurely and trailed off.
"I'd love that..Dad.Just us",Namjoon nodded as he raised up to hug his father and Su man patted on his son's back and remained as long as possible.
"I really like that girl,So won..very fierce",Su man acknowledged as Namjoon sat back.Namjoon didn't reply and Su man said,"You said she means nothing to you last time,So where are we right now?"
Namjoon scratched his head and held his hand,"Never stopped loving her" and Su man laughed.
"Bring her home,I'd like to add to family",Su man said and that was more than enough to finally set Namjoon's heart at ease.

A/n:I had two versions of this chapter.But I needed this Su man Namnoon convo so I went with this Hopefully I can upload the other version as an extra.Also 2 more chapters go.I'll upload them real soon.

It's a double update people..So go on to read next chappy too..

Also People asking about my other book "Goodbyes hurt".Be patient..I'll start updating when Mr.president ends