Chapter 55

"I am tired of this shit,Jin",The brown haired girl paced the room in rage.A 19 year old Jin looked up at the girl,rubbing his fingers on his temple.
"I want to trust you but no..no,I can't do this!!"
"Please Eunji,keep your voice down.She might hear",Jin begged as he send a glance to the room behind him.He regrets the decision to call his girlfriend over to his home when she said she needed to talk but Mom is not home,He can't leave So won alone.
"She can't hear us,she is on meds",the girl barked back but inmediately realized she was being rude.She sighed before stopping in her tracks,"I am sorry..I didn't mean that but..but try to understand me ,Jin"
"You could try to understand me  too,Eunji"
"Understand what!!Didn't I put up with her for the past one year,All my friends kept saying it's just not friendship but I trusted,didn't I?"
"You did and am grateful.What changed now?"

"You can't blame me,Jin.A girl can't just watch her man loving someone more than her"
"But she is my bestfriend,she is like my sister"
Eunji scoffed and smirked,"Sister? She is three years younger than us and still calls you by your name.What am I supposed to derive from that?"
Jin got up from his chair and took her arms forcing her to look up at him.
"Stop overthinking,You are the one I love,I dream of spending my life with",He wrapped his arms around her from the back but tears were already welling up in her eyes.

"I..I can't Jin..How long do I have to share you with her?"
"Eun Ji!",Jin took a deep breath,"She needs me now,she is still not over the trauma"
"It's been 4 years,How bad can it get?"
"It's different for people,Eunji..I am yours to keep,but she needs me right now."
Eun Ji turned around in his arms to face him,loosening his grip.
"Am sorry Jin,I love you to death.I'd do anything for you but this.It's either me or her",Eunji's eyes produced a fresh set of tears,as she gazed at him expectantly.If it wasn't for the clock mounted on the mantle ticking away,Jin would have believed the time had stopped.His mind was blank and it started recollecting memories.

Something that had So won crying at 3 am on their open terrace,staring at the sky.

Something that had him waiting by Eunji's locker to have her run to him with a wide grin.

Something that had Yoongi scrubbing the windows clean of a diner to be spotted by Jin and making him swear he doesn't tell So won.

Something that had Eunji's eyes shine starry against the sun as he leant in for the first kiss to feel her smile against his lips.

Something that had two pinkies interlocking,words that sounded 'friends forever'.

Something that his mind conjured up of a wedding aisle to walk down to wed Eunji as So won wore a tux so she could be his best man.

A single tear ran down from his eyes as his grip loosened completely and Jin let his hands fall down by his side.Eunji gasped lightly,more tears.She brought a hand up to caress his cheeks,standing on her tiptoes to press a kiss on there.
"I will miss you",Her words painfully scattered in the evergrowing space between them.Jin stood,watching her retreating back before dissolving onto the floor.He is afraid to love.

"Jin,are you listening?",Mrs.Kim said as she placed a cup of coffee infront of him.
"Mm? I am sorry mom.I didn't-"
"Never mind,What's bothering you?",Mrs.Kim took a seat opposite to him on the table with her own cup of  coffee.
"Nothing mom,it's just-"
Mrs.Kim extended a hand to hold Jin's and gave him a sweet smile.
"It's just..I was thinking about Eun ji"
"Why now? It's been 7 years now.I thought you were over it"
"I am over it,I miss her at times but I am fine.It's just..I think So won knows why we broke up"
"Oh!But things are okay now.So won got herself a boy now.You can go bring Eunji back,she won't be jealous",Mrs.Kim said it like it's the obvious solution.
"Yeah,sure..only Eunji's husband and kids has to agree",Jin took a sip off his coffee as Mrs.Kim grimaced embarassingly.
"Besides I don't love her anymore but there's this girl,Rachel..Yang Rachel"
"The one that came yesterday",Mrs.Kim remembered,"you like her?"
"I ..don't know,She seems to like me"
"Give her a chance then,see where it goes"
Jin wanted to say he is afraid to get his heart broken again but he sat there concentrating the dark liquid infront of him.
"Is So won awake?",Mrs.Kim finished her coffee and walked over to put the cup on the sink.
"Still asleep"
"Did she tell you what happened?",Mrs.Kim was curious.
"Made me promise to not ask"
"Oh the typical So wonnie I know",She smiled in adoration and Jin's lips broke into one too.

Namjoon had not been able to sleep well at night.He tossed and turned a thousand times.Even thought of waking Jungkook up but that task would take him all night long.He put on his coat in an urgency, he needs to see her.Jungkook was scrolling down his phone uninterested slumping on the couch.Namjoon was about to announce that he is leaving, the intercom came alive.Jungkook raised his head to look at the door and then at Namjoon.

"Who is here so early?"
"Not me",Jungkook said as Namjoon proceeded to open the door.
"In young!",Jungkook said looking past at a frozen Namjoon,his eyes on a teary eyed In young.She pushed past Namjoon to throw herself at Jungkook who welcomed her into his open arms.
"What happened,baby?",His sound broke as he let her cry onto his shoulders.

A/n: Say whaaaaaat!!!! I know I am a good author..hehe,sorry..Jin energy is getting onto me..So are you all excited.I know I am..It's a bit overwhelming to have so much info hit you at once but it's gonna be worth it.

Also I love love love reading your comments..you guys the best