Chapter 12

Namjoon's eyes never left So won's face.The concern in her eyes were evident even in the faint light,her mouth had fell open.Namjoon felt it all like in a slow motion.Her hands had rested on his shoulder after waking him up,clenching a hand full of his hoodie sleeve.
"Namjoon,there's something out there",So won whispered.Namjoon felt a warmth at the way his name sounded on her lips.He smiled and soon froze in shock.Why was he enjoying this too much!!

"It's nothing,Miss.Min",Namjoon said,not caring about what she was trying to show him.
"I swear I saw it,it comes and goes"
"Miss.Min-"
"So won",She corrected without looking at him.
"So won,would you believe me if I tell you what it was?",Said Namjoon.So won still hadn't noticed how her hand held up his hoodie.
"A girl killed herself  in this office,two years ago.It's her ghost",he said in a serious tone.
"Stop freaking joking,Namjoon"
"Do I look like joking,So won?",Namjoon said seriously,already growing used to her first name.By then So won had moved close to him.Namjoon couldn't put his finger on whether he liked it or  will be the cause of his death.
"Her ghost still haunts the office,that's why I don't give over-night to my employees"
So won knew Namjoon was right about the late night work.Noone had worked at night there.

"God!!There it is",So won screamed as she sat almost on his lap,grabbing the front of his hoodie,hiding her face in the folds.Namjoon literally felt his soul leave his body and his hands awkwardly stayed limp to his sides.He brought his right arm slowly up to hold her,but stopped in midst resorting to call her instead.

"So won",Namjoon quietly said,his voice barely a whisper.
So won looked up at him slowly,she could feel his breath on her face.Her whole body shook slightly as she took deep breaths.Namjoon's mouth fell open as he searched her eyes.
"It's the lighthouse",He said and So won didn't understand.She tilted her head  a bit.
"The light from JYP building."
So won turned her head around at the glass window.The lighthouse installed at the JYP building was rotating.And when it falls on the Kims' building,it shaped the dark room into shapes that illusioned into moving.It comes and goes.So won looked up at Namjoon again.He smiled wickedly.

"You asshole",So won said as she released his hoodie and slapped his hand hard.Namjoon brought his hand up to massage it.She made sure she kept enough distance between him.Idiot.Namjoon should have been rolling on the floor,laughing for getting back at her,but he weirdly sat there trying to remember how he used to breath normally.He couldn't help but smile thinking about the scared face of hers.She refused to look at him anymore.

Namjoon got alerted to a ding in his phone,it was past 2 O'clock.It was Jungkook.He slid the message open.

Hyung,Why are you not home yet?

Namjoon almost cursed out loud,as he remembered Jungkook was in town.He was always accustomed to being alone,and Jungkook always got home late,past midnights.He had totally forgot about him.He quickly made the call,asking Jungkook to come pick them up.He cut the phone and turned around to look at So won.She was curled onto the carpet and had stuck her hands close to her face,clasping one another.Her brown hair spread on the floor.The light house lighted up the side of her face at times.Namjoon knelt by her.
"Miss.Min...So won",he called her softly.He brought her hands upto her shoulder to shake her awake gently.So won groaned,"5 more minutes,oppa"
So won tossed to the other side and Namjoon knew this was going to be tough.She seems like a heavy sleeper.
Soon Jungkook had come in with a security,who continously bowed and apologized for locking them in and turning the power off without checking,scared that he is going to be fired.But Namjoon just warned him to be careful next time.

"Heyo,Noona..wake up",Jungkook said slightly slapping on her fore-arm.
"Oppa,leave me alone",So won said frustratedly.
"I am not your oppa",Jungkook said and like a flash went into her brain,So won sat up.She took her time to make sense of her surroundings.
"Oh god,am I being rescued?"
"Dramatic",Namjoon said as he walked out and waited for them by the elevator.Jungkook and So won had been talking non-stop,much to Namjoon's dismay.His head felt like exploding. They dropped her off at her home and drove back to the apartment.

"Noona is very nice,don't you think?",Jungkook asked as he took a right turn.
"I don't know",Namjoon said,leaning onto the window.

-

When Yoongi opened the door for her,his hair was sticking up at all places,meaning he probably fell asleep waiting for her.He looked so calm from which So won drew conclusion that he just might have thought she was very late.Her hunch was confirmed as he asked in his husky sleepy voice,"Is Jimin gone?"
"He dropped me off and left",said So won,not wanting to open the box of worms right now.She didn't feel like eating as she dragged herself into her room.She tossed her bag away and sat on her bed,folding her legs close.Her room looked more tidy,Shinyu eonnie had been in here,she thought.
Soon some other thoughts became superior.What was she scared of at that moment?She had felt something run around in her stomach,when he looked at her.Was it what they call butterflies? More like disgust brewing up in stomach.
"Brainless giant",she mumbled as she got off to get a change of dress.

A/N:trying to finish this up,before I get busy.Please leave comments..I love to read from you all..An interactive kinda environment is good,afterall..pretty please