Chapter 31

Shinyu walked into a room full of clothes dragged and spread out on the floor and bed.She dropped her bags in shock.
"Wonnie?",Shinyu called into the room.
"'am here",a tiny voice came from the midst.So won sat up pulling the clothes off her head,pouting.
"I have nothing to wear",She said,falling back to the pile of clothes.
"That's why I brought you options",She said handing her bulky bag over to So won.
"Did he tell you where he's taking you,I mean, should you dress fancy or casual.I was confused,I brought one of every styles",Shinyu said as she started folding up So won's clothes.
"I don't know,Let's find something in between"
"My hunch is on an Amusement park"
"Naa,some fancy diner"

"JEJU!!",So won shouted at top of her lungs,her eyes glaring at the private flight infront of her.
"what's wrong ?",Namjoon asked worriedly.
"That's where you are taking me??",So won was rooted to the spot and Namjoon kept pulling her towards the plane.
"I have a family back here",So won put resistance.
"We are not eloping,not yet",Namjoon chuckled and added,"I spoke to your brother"
"What?And?"
"He said no,but your Sae Eonnie said she is the boss,So here we are"
"Are you insane?I-",
"I don't see what's wrong",Namjoon said,letting So won's hand go.
"Because people..normal people won't go to Jeju for first date"

"That answers your query,Am not normal ,am special for you"
"Am going home",So won as she turned around and walked,looking for the exit.
"Sure,walk away..Who cares for my long sleepless planning anyways",Namjoon mumbled trying to emotionally blackmail into her.So won clearly heard him but Namjoon wasn't the one to let go.
"Ahh..I guess I'll just go alone",He sighed loudly.
So won turned around,gritting her teeth and walked past him.She grumbled as she passed,"I hate you"
"I love you too",Namjoon smiled widely following her to board the flight.

So won was honestly fascinated for it was her first time ever on  flight but made sure she kept the excitement to herself.But 15 minutes into the flight,she was flat out in deep sleep cause actually flights weren't that interesting,it's just a carpet of clouds out the windows and nothing else.She was very tired from last night going through her huge paper work and thereafter followed by Shinyu's wedding binder massacre.When she opened her eyes,She was already in the car after the 80 minutes flight.How she got there was a question she  didn't want to get an answer and get a picture later.The atmosphere itself announced the luxury of Jeju.The air was very cold and breeze fought her hair over her face through the open window.To her right,Namjoon sat gazing out the window too.The driver swerved the car into a curve swiftly causing So won to slide a bit towards Namjoon.

"You are awake",He stated.So won just nodded,yawning.
"You can rest once we get to the resort",he added.

"This place is very cold,Namjoon",So won said as she hugged herself,following their driver into the resort.The resort looked deserted,Only a few,that looked like the employees were present.

So won turned around at Namjoon,her eyebrows furrowing,"Don't freaking tell me you bought the whole place"
Namjoon tried to hide a chuckle and awkwardly scratched his head.Namjoon expected So won to outburst and shout at him,but she didn't.Although she hated that Namjoon bought the whole resort,she was thrilled about finally being free,be her and have noone to judge about.I mean it's most girl's dream,duh.Be herself.

Namjoon's eyes followed So won as she went ahead and explored the place.
"Put on a jacket and go",Namjoon called out and So won clearly ignored.
"Namjoon,there's a pool...like giant",So won said like an excited kid.
"I know ,I have been here a million times",Namjoon said,getting a  hold of her hands and dragging her into the resort.
"First wear a jacket",Namjoon said leading her to her room.

"I have already brought some clothes for you,get fresh.I'll come to get you later",He said,sliding the window curtains aside,revealing the blue clear sea ahead.
"Where are you off to?",So won asked curiously.
"To my room"
"Oh-"
"You didn't think we were gonna stay together,right?",Namjoon raised his right brow to have So won immediately stutter.
"What?!!  No..why would I? Huh..you are funny",So won mentally cursed herself.
"Alright,I'll see you",He said tousselling her hair and left the room.

So won slumped onto the bed,her phone hoping off her pocket.She was too lazy to retrieve it,but definitely the chiming was from the Jinminwon group chat and she wasn't gonna give in to it yet.
So won changed into much warmer clothes,sure Namjoon got a good taste.
She explored her room to find the window was actually a slide door to the backyard,that opened upto the shore and further sea.It was a breathtaking view.A knock at her door alerted her as she walked back in.She opened it to find Namjoon in a white shorts and a loose flowery shirt.Don't cold affect this guy at all? So won sighed.

"That fits you well",Namjoon said,slightly patting So won's arms.
"Thanks..um,you look nice too",she added as an after thought.Namjoon wasn't very used to compliments so he stayed awkward and just decided to lead her out to get lunch.

The way to the restuarant was woodboard walk,that swayed  bit on the water.Namjoon held out his hands to So won and she took it.Namjoon liked the feeling of having her hand in his,that softness against his hard ones.So won gripped Namjoon's upper sleeve when the board swayed a bit.Namjoon took his hands off So won's  and threw it over her shoulder.So won,startled a bit,looked up at Namjoon,who was only concentrated on getting them across.So won smiled to herself thinking that she could get used to this view.It was perfect.

A/N: So Jeju huh?

I am sorry I updated late,I had a panic attack days ago in my office bathroom stall.Gosh,that was horrible..
Tryna love myself,getting there

leave that,So what do you think is gonna happen now?
Also Smut or fluff? come on
Also didnt proofread,sorry:-(