Chapter 70

White walls,people running,the beeps from machines,everything all too familiar.The only thing she had sense of was Jungkook's tightened grip on her hands.Jimin had came to a halt few feets infront of her,Mrs.Kim and Jihyun raising immediately off their chairs.So won closed her eyes tightly,this can't be happening right now,Someone needs to wake her up from this terrible nightmare.Kwan Ji came out of the nearby room,her hands smudged with blood,Taehyung's blood.All over her shirt.
"What happened?",Jungkook was asking and So won strained her ears to listen but she couldn't make out words properly.
"He was driving right upfront..then..then a truck slammed into the car in the traffic..He..He-",Kwan Ji had dissolved into tears and So won's eyes fell on Jimin banging at the emergency ward's door.Jihyun restrained him as he brought him away.Jungkook had released So won's hand to comfort Mrs.Kim but So won was just staring,switching from people to people.She slowly walked to the door and gazed through the small glass.People were running around,talking fast,doing CPR and Taehyung laid there,lifeless and unrecognizable by blood all over his face.Kwan Ji pulled her away and she thought to herself as her eyes landed on Jimin,"This is all because of me"

"Is..Is he gonna be alright?",She asked Kwan Ji and she nodded in reply.He is going to be fine,he will be alright.Few seconds later,Namjoon ran in alarmed.His eyes fell on from people to people,Jungkook was quick to let him know what had happened.Namjoon disappeared into the doctor's cabin soon followed by Jungkook.So won stared at the floor,she should have stopped Jimin,she should have not told Jimin everything,she should have endured it all alone.Every single time, she messed up lives of people who loved her.She looked at Jimin as he leant against the wall near the door,silent tears running down his cheeks repeatedly mumbling 'Tae' to himself.Jimin had not lost anyone forever in his life and So won prayed with all her heart that he never gets to experience that.

So won felt cold hands enveloping hers and she looked sideways to see Namjoon.He took her arms in one and threw the other arm around her and she didn't resist.She couldn't even if she wanted to as she leant onto his chest and burst out finally,letting her tears soak his coat.His hands travelled onto her hair as it ran softly against them,trying to calm her.So won brought her hands up to clutch the front of Namjoon's coat.
''He's gonna be fine",He whispered softly and she closed her eyes tightly letting Namjoon's heartbeat calm her down.But the fury inside her wasn't letting her heart to be at ease.So won sighed,she knows what she needs to do to end this game,but just when the thought crossed her mind,her phone rang.She detached herself from Namjoon,she knew the caller.

"Ah,So won ssi? Busy? Ofcourse you'd be..Might as well stay there cause I think Your brother and sister-in-law should soon be taking a trip over there"
So won walked away from the rest,phone still pressed to her ears.
"So so sad..That boy Jimin was all smiley faced in the morning,the turning of fates,quite entertaining-"
"Listen here,you shit",So won stopped the man,"Did you think I'd run away if you hurt the people I love?You just gave me more reasons to fight.I have your files you lost 15 years ago.Now let's see you bargain with me cause Namjoon is only a few steps away.Wanna play my game,instead?"

So won was clearly bluffing but no, Mins never give up.And she is not going to as well.
"Wait for me",She said before she cut the phone.So won angrily dabbed her tears away on her sleeves Namjoon watched as she marched back to Jimin and knelt beside him.She enveloped him before kissing on top of his head,"He is going to be fine,I promise"
Jimin looked up at her as she turned at Jungkook and extended her hands,"Your car keys?"
"Where are you going?No So won"
"The keys, Jungkook",She said impatienly and he handed it over to her.
"You know what to do",So won tapped on Jungkook's shoulder and left them.
"Namjoon,your mother had fainted",A call from Soo Jung,Jungkook's dad,in Namjoon's phone alerted him.It was chaos,Namjoon didn't know what to do.He looked up at Jungkook helplessly.

Shil dam paced his apartment back and forth,all his plans were coming down at once.How the hell did she get her hands on the files?Jungkook,It's Jungkook.This is the end for the Jeon corporation,he mindlessly cursed.Shil dam slammed his fist against the table and breathed heavily.
"Frustrated,huh?",So won's voice had him turn his head at the entrance.
"Ha!Look who is here!",Shil dam said as he leant against the table,So won wanted to wipe off that disgusting smirk off his face.'Not yet',She reminded herself.
"The deal is simple,You hand over the files to me and I'll let you and your scum family move out of the state,See",Shil dam mocked her,his eyes landing onto the files clutched in her hands.

"Why don't I call Namjoon over and we can sit and decide on it?",So won tried her best to keep calm.
"He hates you",he smirked again.
"Sure,why don't we ask him?",She said as she picked up the phone on Shil dam's table and Shil dam quickly slammed it down.
"You know your brother and sister-in-law are-",Shil dam started.
"are safe in Jeon Mansion and oh so are Jin and Rachel at the same place",So won finished smiling.She continued,"Sadly I don't have my parents to help you threaten me,sad!! "
"Do you know who I am?"
"Yes,A parasite.Living off of your brother and his family-"
Shil dam scoffed,"Why don't you go, run and tell your long lost love Namjoon that I killed his beloved sister..The sweet sweet Namu,The idiot."
"Sure,I'll let him know how you killed Dong hoon to blame Yun ah's murder on him cause he had found out all your underground drug business and all the shares you had sell off from Kims' enterprises"
"You b*tch-"
"Manners,Shil dam ssi",So won strutted to the window.Shil dam's goons around her,closing in.
"You think you can leave just like that?",Shil dam tilted his head.
"Not really,But I got what I came for."
"What!"
So won pulled her phone off her back pocket,the sound recorder still running.Shil dam's eyes widened as So won threw open the window and shouted,"Jin~"
She threw her phone at Jin and he swiftly caught it,before speeding into his car.Shil dam's goons charged at So won.
"Stop him,you fools",Shil dam shouted at them and they swiftly ran out the door.
"You...you-",Shil dam shouted at So won.
"Yes,me.Now,If Something happens to Tae.We will have to meet again",So won bowed at Shil dam and before walking out the door So won shifted side ways to land a punch on Shil dam's face,catching him off gaurd,sending onto the floor.
"It's that Yoongi oppa says,I learned Taekwondo for nothing.."

A/n:I thought I'll be generous after reading your comments cause damn people It made me cry...you all rock..and yeah I'll ofcourse write upto where you all want it to end cause Honestly I dont wanna say bye to so won and Joon.

Comment upto where you want the story till,I'll add up chapters and I guess 3 more chapters the story wiol be done from my side..I love you all damn lot.Enjoy the chapter ..leave comments,Bad ass So won huh