Chapter 13

"Who's that in there?",So won asked Taehyung, flinging her bag off her shoulder.Taehyung pushed his round glasses and followed So won's gaze to Namjoon's cabin.There was a tall girl in Namjoon's office,wearing too short of a skirt and sleeveless top.Her long sleek hair,tied up in a ponytail flowed just upto her hip.It animatedly swayed as she talked.Her heals lifted her up a few inches, matching Namjoon's height.Taehyung's face lit up,"That's Miss.In young"
"Oh,that one",She scoffed.
Taehyung quickly turned his head at So won that it almost cracked.
"What did she do to you?"
"I don't know,I just prejudiced",So won cringed at her own comment.
"Why is she here?",So won asked out of curiosity as Jimin passed her the project files.They had a review that day,which means Mr.Jay aka Hoseok will be coming.
"She came to invite hyung for her debut show in Bnet.It's on february 13"
So won didn't care about In young or her debut.She turned her computer on,plugged in the drive and concentrated on her powerpoint.After a while she saw Namjoon and In young come out of his office and Namjoon walked her to the door.So won didn't meet her eyes even as everyone else on Namjoon's team bid her bye.Taehyung especially being so cheery.Kwan Ji came up to So won,"Hey,review starts at 11.Do you need any help?"
"Ah,am fine.Did you get the Kims' health care profit sheets? Jimin said you were looking for it"
"I didn't yet"
"Let me help you",So won said as she got up and followed Kwan Ji to the records room.

Taehyung followed Namjoon as he went back into his office.He took a seat opposite to him.
"So how's things with Miss.In young?",Taehyung asked,his voice failing to mask the tease.
"Decent,How was your date with Mr.park?",Namjoon said so as to change the subject and Taehyung didn't understand his intention.
"Come on hyung,It wasn't a date.We just went out for a movie"
Namjoon shook his head at Taehyung who obviously had flushed cheeks.
"Yo Namjoon",Someone's excited voice broke their conversation.It was Hoseok.
"He won't change",Namjoon mumbled as he went out greet his friend.Taehyung bowed at Hoseok and took his leave.

Soon the project team consisting of 6 and the delegates from collaborating companies took their seats for the presentation to begin.Jimin set his laptop and kept whispering to Kwan ji about how to lead the presentation.Namjoon sat in between Hoseok and Mr.Kang.So won lead the meeting,Kwan ji and Jimin lead the presentation.Namjoon was very well indeed impressed with his team.So were everyone.So won clarified every single concern,flawlessly.

Two hours had passed everyone were satisfied with the research analysis,the trio had done.Namjoon wrapped up the meeting.
"I have a positive feeling about this",Hoseok said as Namjoon's eyes searched for So won,just because she wasn't there.
"So are you happy with my interns?",Hoseok asked,his eyes shining bright.It was contagious and Namjoon,actually,smiled a little,"Yes, they are good."
"Ofcourse,So won is our Ace,afterall",Hoseok laughed.
"Anyway,don't forget my birthday party.Am only throwing one cause you are back"
Namjoon nodded assuring he will be there.Soon he left.Namjoon turned around at Jimin,"Gather the team to come into my office"
"Yes,Mr.president",said Jimin.
Soon the 7 of them were gathered in Namjoon's room.
"I called you all in to announce something.Well,with further ado,Miss.Min"
"Yes,Mr.president".So won looked at him confusion.
"I appoint you as the project leader",Namjoon said and it took a while for the others to process.When they did,they erupted to cheers.Especially Jimin and Jaesuk.Everyone congratulated her as Namjoon dismissed them.So won had stayed back.Namjoon looked up at her from his table.

"You don't have to thank",Namjoon said.
"Um..I wasn't going to.I deserved it ofcourse",So won said as a matter of fact way.Namjoon would be stupid to think she had her Min family fire die.Namjoon was definitely taken aback.
"I regret.What's that you want Miss.Min?"
"I was wondering if I could take the rest of the day off",So won said cautiously.
"Keep wondering"
"Come on,Namjoon.I came only cause of review"
"Stop calling me Namjoon"
"But that's your name"
"I am your boss"
"So can I go?Thankyou Mr.president",So won said as she bowed,not waiting for an answer.

He watched her as she hugged Jimin as she left.Namjoon didn't know why he felt void.The empty seat infront of his cabin made him strange,Damn the glass doors.Namjoon got up from his seat,and faced the view behind him.What was this eery feeling?Taehyung walked in,his eyes set on Namjoon.The dark clouds were gathering.
"It's going to rain",Taehyung said in concern.Namjoon hummed in response.
"Will you be fine,hyung?Should I stay tonight?",Taehyung said as he walked close to Namjoon.
"I will do fine,Jungkook won't leave for another two days"
Taehyung nodded,not sure how to take the conversation further.
"Um..Do you want to go for lunch.I have found this amazing chinese restuarant"
Taehyung was sure Namjoon is probably gonna ask him to order it rather than go there and eat it but to Taehyung's surprise,Namjoon said,"I wanna get out of here,we'll go"
Taehyung couldn't contain his excitememt.He literally hoped on Namjoon for a hug.
"Don't get your germs on me",Namjoon joked trying to not give into the younger's charm.

A/N:Okay this one was rushed and short,But I'll make up for it.I havent proof read,so excuse any mistakes