Chapter 35

It had been a week since the Jeju weekend had ended and So won lost count how many times she recollected the story to Jin and Jimin.People in the office had started speculating things too and So won was so close to accepting Namjoon's wish to let it be public.But the question about In young made her feel uncomfortable.She wanted to ask it multiple times but couldn't bring herself up to do it,very unlike her.But nevertheless Namjoon picked up her every morning and dropped her off one block away upon her persuausion to let her walk.Most days she'd stay behind so they could spend some time together,if not Jin showing up at odd times.

Above it all,in two weeks Yoongi's wedding was closing in.Namjoon was so adamant to go with her to pick her braidesmaid's dress,which she had pushed till the last date.But now all the braidesmaids had been constantly calling her and she promised she'd be quick.To begin with,Jin was the one who had agreed to go first and now she is between the sea and the satan.So won decided this will be a great bonding time for her boyfriend and bestfriend.Both of them would back out if they knew the other is coming and she will be stuck with no taste Lee hi for the day.So she kept it quiet.

"Are we waiting for someone?",Jin asked as he waited for So won to get inside the car but she kept looking over the street end.So won didn't reply for that'd do no good so she kept quiet and dialled her phone.Soon a car swerved the corner and Namjoon got out,pulling his long black coat closer.
"He's coming?!!",Jin whisper-shouted.
"What are you doing here?",Namjoon asked straight to Jin.
"We are going together"
"I wouldn't have come if I knew this was a date,So won",Jin said,his lips twitching.
"I want you two to get along,now come on",So won said irritably.
"We are going in my car",Jin announced.
"In mine",Namjoon followed suit.
"We are taking a taxi",So won said,leading her way.
"I can't ride  a taxi"
"Oh the rich boy can't ride taxi",Jin mocked Namjoon earning a glare from So won.Namjoon reached for his mask and put it on.It didn't take much time for So won to hail down a taxi and both of them refused to sit up front and the trio were crammed into the back seat.

So won from the middle leaned onto the front seat to check the location.
"You know what?,I'll sit up front",She said irritably at the duo who had been pushing her unconsciously off the seat in the middle of their own battle to gain seat.So won clambered through the space to sit near the driver.
"So won,I thought it'd be us alone.Didn't know this guy would be here",Namjoon openly stated his concern.
"Am hyung to you kiddo",Jin said.
"So won doesn't call you oppa,so what?"
"Cause we are friends from childhood.We thought we were same age-"
"Would you two quit it?",So won said from the front seat.
"Why'd you stop an old man telling a story?",Namjoon said almost instantly.
"Hey!!",Jin said and the driver send a glance at So won in sympathy.

The car pulled over infront of a boutique.So won and the still bickering duo got outside.
"Good luck",The driver said as he sped away.So won led the children into the boutique as Namjoon took off his mask and they waited.
"Please behave and don't destroy this",So won said as they waited.Namjoon took her hands in his and latched them together.How Jin thought it was to annoy him would be a mystery cause he thought Namjoon want So won for himself.Namjoon turned their hands around and added,"You did Manicure?"
"Sae eonnie made me do it,Do you like it?",She asked.
"I do",Jin replied all of a sudden.Namjoon was about to say something when a pretty lady walked in.So won shot straight up.
"Am so sorry,So won..Was a bit busy",She said greeting So won.
"It's alright,Thanks for agreeing to help in such a short notice"
"I have designed the way you want it to,we can make some alterations if you need,I've got 5 of the kind..Come and try them on",The lady invited them into the boutique.So won extended her bag to them and Jin took it.Obviously Namjoon didn't like it.The two men sat by the trial room as So won picked one up and left to change.

The uncomfortable silence build up as each of them prayed for So won to be out quick.And she did after a while,gaining their attention.She wore a dress that went too low for an off-shoulder and it ended on her midthighs.
"I didn't think it was for bachelorette's party",Jin openly stated his opinion.So won looked at Namjoon and he stated an equal opinion,"It's way too revealing,Not that am against it..I mean you can wear it if you want to.It's just -"
"Just say you didn't like it,She won't kill you",Jin said from behind Namjoon.
So won laughed at them and said,"Atleast you agree at something,I didn't like it either,I'll try the one I loved"

Namjoon picked up his phone to make a quick call to let know In young that he won't be available for lunch plans.
"Hey!!",Jin's voice alerted him as he turned around to see the most beautiful sight he had ever set his eyes on.A purple  gown flowed through her body to her heels that accentuated her features.A slit ran just above her knees.A black net diagonally ran around her hips that ended up into a knot.The top section was of velvet which was an off-shoulder too.
So won had her messy hair parted onto her shoulder.
Namjoon's phone slid down from his hand as his mouth fell open.Jin had an almost identical expression.
"So?",So won said,looking in between them.
"Perfect",Jin said,giving her a thumbs up and she directed her gaze at Namjoon and his expression said it all,He nodded too.

A/n: A chaotic Namjin

Hehe More to come