Chapter 37

So won turned around,her headphones that blasted loud music all night fell off, as she sensed someone's presence in her room.
"Did I wake you up?",Yoongi's cold drawl had So won shuffling over her sheets.She turned around to see Yoongi placing a candle over her table,the power was cut.
So won straightened up a bit and eyed him.
"The emergency ran out of battery",Yoongi said as he dragged his pyjama clad body out of the room.So won was positive he'd fall asleep on the floor before he reached his room.So won now awake,swiped her curtains off the window.The rain was heavy ,and in sync with lightning, was ruling the twilight.
So won gasped as realization kicked in.In a quick motion,she picked up her phone and called Namjoon.The phone was ringing but no response came.She knows his phone will be on silent at night and she thought of what else she could do.

Without further ado,she pulled a coat over her pyjamas,grabbed an umbrella,the said being the one Namjoon left in the bus ages ago, and her purse.She knows Yoongi wouldn't let her go if she asked and to ask him to drive her there without an explanation doesn't seem like something that would happenSo won silently made her way out the front door.She took a deep breath as she walked out to the rain hoping she'd get a late night taxi.Namjoon didn't live very far,it was only walk-able but in this horrible climate it was as much difficult.So won had left a message for Yoongi before she set off.Spending even five minutes didn't sit well with So won since no taxis were seen,thus she chose to walk.Her shoes and pants' hems were already wet.She kept calling Namjoon,just in case he needed to know that she was on her way.Her heart was beating loudly against her chest and it was getting difficult to breath.She'd flinch at times due to the lightening.The strong wind blew off her umbrella couple of times,leaving her drenched in rain.But she didn't mind,She wanted to get to him.That's all that she had in her mind.And she did.
She quickly typed in the security code and swiped the lock.The door opened and she got in.

The hall was very dark except for the distant shade from a foot bed lamp.She dropped her coat at the door and slowly made her way to Namjoon's room.
"Namjoon",She called out and as expected,no answer came.So won doesn't know why the ambience made her feel fear,it felt better to be outside the house than being in.The door to Namjoon's room was closed.She cautiously turned the knob.She called out to him once again and a painful groan resonated in the silence.Namjoon was curled up on the bed and So won bit her lips before closing in the distance between them.Just like the first time,it hurt..It always hurts.

"Namjoon,It's me",She said careful as to not scare him.Namjoon turned in a swift motion,shaking,"How..Why?...So won"
Namjoon took in the drenched sight of So won and for a second it was like the concern for So won jumped onto priority.He willed himself to hold her by the arms.
"You'll get sick..why..Idiot?",Namjoon said,his voice shivering.Before she could say anything,Namjoon got off the bed to get a towel to dry her.It was hard for So won to witness as he'd flinch and drew inward every now and then.So won stopped him as he opened his closet to get her something of his to change into.

Both needed comfort,Both needed to be taken care of,Both wanted to take care of the other.Both wanted to love and be loved.

So won,now dry and changed into Namjoon's loose shirt and baggy shorts that slipped off her waist,sat on the bed with Namjoon  watching the home theatre running loud on a thriller movie,all the windows closed and the shades pulled.The lights were turned on as well.It was all So won's idea and that greatly helped Namjoon.But a part of him kept telling him it was her who made it better.The settings totally drowned out the climate if you don't count the lightening that still made through.So won had a couple of ideas to soundproof the room and change the giant glasswindows.So won still didn't understand why he'd install those and he quietly reminded her there are other three seasons too.

So won kept shivering and Namjoon threw his side of the blanket over her body.So won silently spread it back onto him,her eyes still on the giant screen.Namjoon opened his arms to pull her close to his chest.
"Don't run out to me like that again",Namjoon's hoarsy sleepy voice came.
"I was worried",So won replied in a mumble.
"I'll get through somehow,please don't-"
"Why'd you say that,Namjoon?",So won interrupted.
"I don't want you hurt",he simply said.
"I am hurt when you are hurt...eesh,that was cheesy..Let me try again,I am hurt when I know you are hurt",So won said earning Namjoon's chuckle.
"I hate when you are alone too",She added.Namjoon took a moment to process that.She hated loneliness and she hated when he faced it too.
"Still don't ..it's dangerous",He concluded.So won tilted her head a bit to look up at Namjoon.

"You know I will",She said.Namjoon's eyes locked into hers as he shifted to face her.He inched closer to her and stopped in time to capture her face in all it's beauty.She wasn't wearing any makeup,Her hair was all over the place,he even had a pimple by her cheeks but all of that didn't matter to him,She was still the most beautiful being he had ever set his eyes on.He brought his hands up to cup her face,his thumb tracing her features.He closed the space between them and gently pressed his lips onto hers.So won tilted her head allowing Namjoon to access her lips better.The softness of So won's lips made Namjoon go crazy,this woman ran him out of his sane self.What started as an innocent kiss melted into nothingness as Namjoon ran his tongue over So won's lower lip and she let him gain entrance past her lips.So won pulled Namjoon more closer to deepen the kiss,falling on to the bed with her ending up under him.Namjoon shadowed over her,withdrewing to take a glance at her beautiful self. He gained his breath only to kiss her again,this time his hands holding her waist while So won's own hands roamed over his back,unconsciously slipping under his shirt to caress his bare skin.

Namjoon's lips left hers only to attach itself onto her neck,leaving kisses above her collarbone one after the other.So won let out a ragged breath of pleasure.Namjoon stopped for a second and that in turn stopped So won's hands going at his hair and back.

"What...are we doing?",Namjoon asked,his eyes widening.
"I..I don't know",So won looked equally confused,"I think ...we should just sleep",She added.
"yeah,yeah..we should just..",The world will never know how Namjoon's sentence ended.
So won turned around to hide her face turning crimson on realization as Namjoon turned down the lights.So won faced away from him,her hands over her stomach,trying to calm down the weird feeling,She smiled nevertheless

A/n:Bish you thought Smut..But ah,I dont know
Do you guys want Smut?