Chapter 52

'Pity'
The word had started to sound alien when So won kept pondering it.So won had felt a lot of emotions towards Namjoon,but Sympathy was never one of it.She had loved him even before that,She remembered that day Jin and Jimin barged into her room and she confessed.She knew she loved him even before that,maybe from Gwanju.But she didn't say anything,she couldn't bring to.Everything felt distant to So won,the ringing phone,the music from the club,Jungkook's whining-Everything felt distant.All she could see was the betrayal look in Namjoon's eyes.She dare blinked.Someone was calling her name,desperatly.The music went silent,the phone went silent and everyone had their gaze on So won.So won was shook out of a trance by Jimin.

"So won!! So won"
So won turned her head at Jimin and the words tumbling out of his mouth had the power to crumble her world.She might not have been breathing but her eyes caught Namjoon wind past her,shouting something.Her senses struggled to focus and when they did,she finally understood Jimin's words,"Jin hyung has been in an accident"

Her legs mechanically trailed behind Jimin,he had clutched one of her hands.Taehyung had a hand on her back,stopping her from crumbling.She was in a car and Namjoon was driving,the mirror reflected his desperation but when he glanced at So won,his face lacked emotions.Almost the way he was when she first met him.She clutched her head between her hands,No!This hall way reminds her of things,things she wants to bury deep in her heart.These white walls,the continous beeps from machines,the smell of disinfectant.There's nothing she liked about this place,but she needs to be there.Her friend occupies one of these rooms.

"SeokJin",Jimin was stating the name to the receptionist as Taehyung sat her down on a bench nearby.He left to join Jimin to enquire.Namjoon sat by her and slowly took her hands.So won could still see that the spark in his eyes were lost,she knew something wasn't the same but she dared question it for now Jin was her priority.
"He will be fine",Namjoon said something along the lines.
"I don't want to lose him too",So won replied,silent tears running down her face.Namjoon tightened his grip around her hands.He might be confused or angry at her,but one thing would never change.A promise that he silently had given to Jin at the Carnival that he'd go to the end of the earth for her.His thoughts were interrupted as Jimin came running to So won,"Come"
So won's hands left Namjoon's in a swift motion to follow Jimin.Namjoon looked down at his empty hands before following them.

So won hesitated as Jimin pushed the door open.So won stood totally baffled at the door as her eyes fell on Seokjin sitting on the bed,totally awake and sober nursing his arm.He had a gash across his forehead,his right hand on a sling,a stitch across his chin and bruises down his collar bone.But he still looked as radiant as ever winking his strained eyes at the nurse.
"Jin,you shithead"
Jin turned his head at So won and grinned widely as So won ran to his side,throwing herself on his chest.
"Ow..ow...So won,am hurt",Jin whined,trying to disentangle from her clutches.So won retreated to settle by his bed and aimed a slap at Jin's working arm.
"Idiot!!"
"Were you scared I will die?"
"I thought I lost you"
"Well am breathing now"
"I am not talking to you",So won sulked,Jimin was equally pouty.

Jin made an attempt at a dad joke but it didn't really work.Jin's eyes travelled to the threashold where Namjoon was standing silently.They curtly nodded at each other,no words exchanged.So won caught Jin's gaze and turned around at Namjoon,and a single glance Namjoon was out the door.So won doesn't have time to think about it now.Namjoon had not given much thought to the fact that he overheard Jin telling Jimin about his undying love for So won.But Now,it hurted.So won doesn't seem like she is all to him,she was so many else's person.This all striked petty to be truthful but the way So won ran to Jin,her face and all put Namjoon to more worries.He refused to believe the love So won had for him was out of pity but some part of him agreed to it.If So won had known Jin loved her,she would have loved him too,right? Namjoon was the third person to come in the middle.Maybe he is an element for So won to realize her love for Jin.Stupid may it be,Namjoon clearly knows he is overthinking.He needs to talk to So won to sort this out but he is gonna be petty for now and walk out.

"Hyung,you can discharge tomorrow morning",Taehyung said coming back from his discussion with the doctor.
"Only two can stay with the patient,I'll pick you up in the morning?",Taehyung aimed at the trio.
Jimin nodded at him and So won interrupted,"Tae,Can you get my bags from Namjoon's? My brother arrives tomorrow morning"
"Okay,Cool..rest well,Hyung..And you two don't keep him awake",Taehyung said before hugging Jimin and leaving with a kiss on his forhead.Jin mocked them but aimed at So won,"Don't you have to say bye to Namjoon?He might be waiting"
"Um..I am positive he left.So you wanna tell us what happened?",So won deviated the subject and the two didn't notice.

-

Kwan ji had been generous and rode a very drunk Jungkook to Namjoon's apartment.But the boy can't remember the passcode so Kwan ji had no choice but to leave him at the door since she had a couple of other clients that needed to be taken home.Namjoon heaved his cousin into the apartment,the boy still babbling.He was going to get a big hangover headache in the morning,well..He deserves it.When Namjoon decided he needed a good night's sleep to sort things out,Jungkook called after him,"Hyungiee~"
"mm?"
"I ...I.. never seen you 'appy after Noona
left.You-very happy with So won Noona",He threw a thumbs up into the air.
Namjoon sighed and asked,"Did she love me even before she knew it?"
"Knew ..what?"
"That..about Noona?"
"Oh!That...",Jungkook trailed before completely passing out on the couch.

A/n:atleast I didnt kill Jin