Chapter 9

"Yaahhhhh!!!! kim Seokjiiin"
He was refusing to open the door,She had been there for 10 minutes now,holding huge bags that had his favourite pizza and jajjangmyeon.Jin hadn't spoken to her for one whole week,she was busy getting settled into her new job and had hoped Jin would come around but he was just as stubborn as herself .That's why she showed up at his door step.She had missed him big time.His silly dad jokes and self appreciation.The door clicked after a while and opened to reveal his beautiful mother.
"am sorry,dear.I was bathing.I would have let you in earlier",Jin's mother apologized as So won bowed,greeting her.Jin was nowhere to be found.She send a enquiring glance at his mom,who gestured upstairs.
"Stay for dinner,Wonnie",Jin's mother said as she headed to the kitchen.The door to Jin's room was half-open,more like he left it open on purpose.So won tip-toed in to find Jin on his bed,well hidden under his giant blankets.Gosh!!He's a big baby,when he sulks.So won sighed as she placed the bags on the table and jumped over to the bed,snatching the blanket away.Jin groaned pulling it back over him.
"Jin aah~",So won whined,getting frustrated by her best friend's behaviour.
"What will I do if my only friend hates me?",So won sighed.
"You have Jimin,don't lie",Jin's muffled voice came.
"Are you jealous?",So won teased and Jin momentarily brought his blanket down to scowl at her and retreated back to his position.

"Alright,If you wanna be so egoistic about it.I am sorry I didn't tell you.It just happened all of a sudden and I was scared you'd be angry at me.I thought you'll understand.I wanted to say no so bad but Jimin was so excited.And I can't lose my job,you do know I have my own liabilities.I can't let Yoongi oppa take care of it all.Plus that Namjoon guy gave me a real headache and I lost Shinyu eonnie's deceased mothers' shoes in his house.Eonnie didn't say anything but Yoongi oppa said she was crying.Also Jimin gets drunk at night and calls me crying about his ex,I don't know what to do.I wanted to help.And the workload is increasing and I missed my bestfriend but couldn't make time for him and I feel so so guilty",So won had gone into a full rant,but carefully sealing her own thoughts.
Jin still said nothing.So won got off the bed,proceeding to leave when Jin stopped her.
"What flavour did you bring?",he asked and So won smiled.She threw her arms around Jin,simultaneously yelling at him.
"I missed you,Idiot",She said.
"I did too"

-

So won was typing away happily on her phone to Jin,He was back to his normal cocky self and she was excited about it.
"Miss.Min",Someone's deep voice alerted her .She looked up to see Namjoon standing by her.
"Yes,President",She said as she got up.
"If you wanna spend your time on phone,I'll gladly let you be.But not here,at home",He said,as he shook his head.
"Am sorry",So won said.
"My cabin,now",He said and left.
Jimin send her  a glance to which she shrugged.She grabbed her recent work files and followed Namjoon.Namjoon stood looking out the window,So won walked in and took a seat opposite to him.
"Did I ask you to sit?",Namjoon said without turning back.So won shot up,dislike all over her face.
"Sit",Namjoon said.So won slammed her files on the table and sat down.
"this prick",she muttered under her breath.
"Pardon?",Namjoon raised his head.So won just shook her head,biting her lips.She handed  her files to Namjoon.He wore his reading glasses,yes he sure looked damn hot right then.
"I am satisfied with your work...for now",Namjoon said.So won straightened up real quick.
"You are atleast good in something"
"what?!"
"what?"
"you said something"
"I didn't",Namjoon shrugged.So won stood up,taking her file and proceeded to leave.Just when she was about to walk out,she turned around swiftly,"am good in many more things,you wouldn't wanna know"
Namjoon's eyes almost threatened to fall out.He shook his head.
-

So won was tired,her back had become stiff.She took her break to fill up her coffee.In a short time,everyone had been nothing but civil to her.Her smile faltered as she noticed who was in the coffee room.
"Damn my luck",She said as she walked in.
"Damn mine too",Namjoon said.So won had the decency to feel embarassed that he actually heard it.
"Hi,Mr.president.Oh,you must be the new intern",Jae suk,Kims' assistant manager,said as he walked in.So won slightly bowed as she filled her cup.
"You are really beautiful,wah!!They were  telling the truth afterall"
So won cringed at that but still managed to keep her smile.Namjoon was obviously weirded out.Who'd ever think shorty is pretty? Not him.

"Wanna go out some time?",There was no boundaries when it comes to Jae suk.So won was startled ofcourse but she said,"Am sorry,I have a boyfriend".Now it was Namjoon's turn to get startled.But why?Ofcourse he knew she had a boyfriend.That guy at the club.Even Namjoon's proud self wouldn't deny the guy was handsome.Jae suk clutched his heart dramatically,"aw..Am hurt.He must be one lucky guy".
So won smiled as she left,raising her eyebrows awkwardly at how straight-forward the guy was.

"Tough luck,right?",Jae suk shot at Namjoon.
"Since when did we started being civil?",Namjoom cocked his eyebrows.
"Sorry",Jae suk smiled weirdly as he took a seat far from Namjoon.

A/N:Soooo yeah!!