Chapter 20

A/N:Yet another note at first,Only cause I wanna show how Namjoon and So won look in this chappy.I didn't get a good photo of Namjoon in this attire but you get the idea

I didn't get a good photo of Namjoon in this attire but you get the idea

Namjoon leaned onto his black Lamborghini as Jin dropped So won off

Namjoon leaned onto his black Lamborghini as Jin dropped So won off.She was late and didn't even spot a remorse to it.
"This guy looks like he's going for a hawaii vacation",Jin mumbled earning a nudge in the ribs from So won.But So won couldn't even deny that cause Namjoon was wearing an artistic loose shirt and a shorts that ended above his knees.So won bowed a little before letting Jin put her bag into the trunk.Namjoon got into the car,taking the driving seat and put on the belt.So won quickly hugged Jin,who hugged her back tightly.
"I'll miss you,Be careful",he said,poking her nose.Namjoon felt like throwing up,Young love,ew.So won went around the car,keeping her eyes on Jin as he got in his car and set off.

"You know to drive?",She asked,contemplating whether to get in.
"I do,I just am not a fan",Namjoon mumbled.
"Sorry,I just haven't seen you drive",So won said as she opened the back door.
"What are you doing?",Namjoon asked instantly.
"Obviously you wouldn't want me to sit near you,Mr.president"
"Am not your freaking driver though",Namjoon retaliated and So won slammed the 90 million won car.Namjoon's eyes followed her as she came up to the front and got in,angrily clipped the seat belts.
"Do you know to ride this thing,President?,"So won asked

"Well let's find out",Namjoon said,putting on his shades as the engine revved and they set off.So won couldn't deny that Namjoon sure looked hot in that shirt and well...thighs ,so she decided to set her eyes out the windows.Both of them didn't speak to each other.So won was deep in convo with Jin who called up.They kept giggling and making snarky comments.Namjoon thought enough was enough and turned on the music.So won's call was disrupted as the bass boomed and Jin and So won could no longer hear each other.So won send a glance at Namjoon,before cutting the call.She reached out and turned the player off,Not that she hated music,he just hated Namjoon.Wait! Let me rephrase it,She hated Namjoon being despicable.

So won hoped this four hour drive ended quickly but the more she wished,the more it seemed to drag.They made snarky comments and kept bickering back and forth.By the time they got to the hotel,So won was very exhausted.She needed to rest ASAP.She took the time to call Yoongi to let him know she reached safely as she waited for Namjoon to check them in.Once the call was cut, she saw Namjoon still at the reception,clearly irritated.She went to enquire.

"What's wrong?",She asked and Namjoon ignored the first time.
"What's wrong?",This time she directed the question at the receptionist.
"Ma'am,the luxury suite was booked for Mr.Kim Namjoon and Mr.Kim Taehyung together and we can't get another one ready at such short notice to make a separate booking "
Taehyung had forgot to rebook as two separate suits and that had caused up the whole waiting.And clearly Namjoon looked as if he was gonna sue them.The receptionist kept apologizing as she dialled into the phone.

"How many rooms does this suite have?",So won asked.
"Our grand suite has 4 rooms ma'am",the receptionist said.
"Then what's all the hustle,You don't sleep in three rooms at a time,do you?
And I will make sure I don't come across you,we'll take that..I just wanna rest",So won said before Namjoon could say anything as she held her hand out to get the card.She left,heaving her bag,despite the offer from the bell boy and headed to the elevator,leaving a bewildered Namjoon behind.

The suite was gigantic,it had two masters bedroom with separate bathrooms,living room,2 guest room,a kitchen,and a swimming pool,in addition to a view to the night sky above it.Both master bedrooms had king-sized beds.So won had seen nothing like this ever before,she tried to hide her amusment as low as possible.Namjoon in turn looked unimpressed.He ordered food for both of them,before heading for a shower.So won had thought she'd look around since Namjoon was gone.She couldn't help but keep saying "waah" all the time.The couches were so comfy that she felt herself melt into it.The refridgerator had all kind of beverages.

She avoided the closeby room,since she had seen Namjoon going in there earlier.She headed to the other room opposite to it and fell into the bed almost instantly the moment she stepped into the room.What is this? Heaven?She rolled around before she closed her eyes smiling to herself.She could get used to this luxury,She giggled.Just then a door unlocked near the foot of the bed.An alarmed So won sat up quickly only to come in face to face with a half naked Namjoon,with a towel loosely hanging around his waist with water dripping off his tones abs and shoulders.So won let out a scream as she stumbled onto her feets,only to loose balance and fall onto the floor.

"YAA",Namjoon shouted at her,completely surprised.Namjoon leaned forward over to help her up,but she turned around on the floor to face him.Namjoon and So won locked eyes and their faces were only inches apart.Both of them were stuck in motion.The water dripping off Namjoon's hair fell onto her cheeks and she made no attempt to wipe it off.Her lips parted a bit and that send sirens in Namjoon's brain.Something set fire to his heart and he wanted to move forward and close that distance.It was like both of them had forgot to breath.Just a bit more but Namjoon's head reminded him that she was engaged to someone else.So he did what he had to,he backed off,letting her get up herself.So won got up,her eyes still roaming over Namjoon.She practically ran out of the room as Namjoon sat at the edge of his bed.His hand slowly crept upto his chest,and tapped there as if to calm his heart.

A/N:Soooo how  ya'all doing??
Are things moving too fast?