Chapter 59

Maybe she needs to tell someone the truth,that was the first thing she thought of when Jimin and Taehyung showed up with Jungkook to take Namjoon back.Atleast her brother needs to know,she had been avoiding him for too long now,not giving him proper answers,scared that he will find out she is breaking inside as every second passes by.Maybe he needs to know,he deserves to know.That's how she ended up waiting  on the couch for her brother and his beloved wife to show up.

"I need to say something",So won said too quickly and she almost missed what Shinyu said.
"We need to say something..oh,go ahead,So won",Shinyu stopped catching herself.
"No,you guys go first",Now So won could clearly see the emotions drawn over the duo's face.They were literally shining,well for Yoongi,he was in between too excited and too shocked.
"What is it?",So won asked,pushing Shinyu to answer.Shinyu exchanged a glance with Yoongi,who smiled wide enough for So won to remind he had a set of teeth at the bottom too.
"We 're pregnant",Shinyu announced,placing a hand over her belly.There was a silence that took So won to look from Shinyu to Yoongi,who nodded excitedly,and back to Shinyu.
"OMG!!!",So won jumped excitedly,trapping her  two most favourite people in the world,who welcomed her.She kept on showering them congratulations taking in turns to hug them both tightly.
"This is amazing,Did you tell,Jin?",So won asked.
"Nope,you are the first one to know"
"Ah ha,am more special than he is",So won chuckled.
"What's that you wanted to say?",Yoongi hadn't forgot.
"Oh..it's nothing.Just Jimin's wedding stuff,doesn't matter now"
"oh,okay",Yoongi nodded unsurely but before he'd question any further,her phone rang.She saw that hateful name and took a deep breath before excusing herself.

"What did we promise on,Miss.Min?"

-

"Why am I here,Uncle?",Namjoon said as he walked into his uncle's office too distracted and wanting to leave to his office.Shil dam had personally picked him up and brought him there.Namjoon stopped at once when he saw who was sitting by the table.
"So won!!",Namjoon couldn't control his excitement as he saw her only to be interrupted by someone else by the door.Shil dam was quick to stop him.Kim Su man still held the authority of making any place he walk into as his.He looked loads better than Namjoon had seen him last time,not in the wheel chair,though limping he can walk with a cane.So won jumped off her seat before bowing at both Shil dam and Su man.She carefully avoided Namjoon's gaze.

Su man waved his hands at the secretary who had tagged along to leave him.Namjoon watched as his father take a seat across So won and gestured her to sit.Then he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose,but still gazing above the glass directed at Namjoon.
"Sit",he said.Namjoon looked from his uncle to his father and Shil dam patted slightly on his back and Namjoon sat by So won.Su man cleared his throat in a bored manner before looking at the duo.
"I hate it so much when I have to go around the same subject.Better the business be quick is my way of dealing.I don't want my son to feel that I don't care about him.You know why you are here,right? Miss.Min?"
So won gulped and took a deep breath and nodded.Namjoon was just confused.
"So Shil dam here tells me you two are hopelessly in love?Is that true?",Su man was straight to the point that even Namjoon looked surprised,not to mention Shil dam.Namjoon was about to open his mouth when Su man held up a hand to stop him.
"I know just by looking at you,you love her dearly..I was asking her,Do you Miss.Min?Fear noone ",Su man's words paused at the right parts,the right emphasis,the right tone.Both Namjoon and Shil dam followed Su man's gaze.So won bit her lips,her eyes in threaten of filling to the brim.He sat up straight.
"No",She said.
"So won-",It was Shil dam who spoke up but Su man stopped him with a gaze.
"No?",Su man asked.
"No..President",So won said firmly,"He must have been mistaken."
So won turned half-way at Namjoon and spoke meeting his eyes,"am sorry if I had lead on you to think likewise,It was completely unintentional",She bowed.Namjoon just watched,no words came..He didn't feel like he was even breathing.

"What if you come and  claim him later on,He is an engaged man,remember?",Su man pressed.
"I know,Sir.I do not love him,He is nothing more than my boss",So won' s voice didn't even falter.
"In that case,Sorry for wasting your time.You may take your leave",Su man said.So won stood up to bow at the three men and walked away.

The room fell silent.Namjoon staring at the left open door.Both the elder Kim brothers staring at Namjoon.One's gaze sympathetic,the others the victory.Namjoon looked up at his father and said,"I hate you".
"Namjoon!! How-",Su man began at Namjoon but Namjoon was already on his feet.He bursted out the door to follow So won.Where the hell is she?No,He refused to believe her.Not in any words she said.He knows it wasn't her who was talking.It was his father.He is not stupid.He will deal with him later,but for now,So won was priority.

-
So won looked across the street as Jin's car pulled in and he got out.She crossed the street quickly.
"Is everything alright?Why did you want me to pick you up?"
"Let's just go.I'll tell you",So won replied.
"Wait,Namjoon is coming"
"He is?"
"yeah-"
So won didn't look back,she closed her eyes tightly.She needs to shake him off,forever and dumb as it may sound.She looked up at Jin and said,"Sorry"
"wha-"
So won pulled Jin down by the neck and pressed her lips firmly onto his.Jin's eyes was in danger to pop out of it's sockets.Time seemed like it had been dragged.He just stood there numb and by the time he pulled away,Namjoon was gone.
So won rubbed her head and said,"Am sorry,I don't want him to-"
Her words failed when her eyes fell onto the shocked girl in Jin's car's passenger seat.
"Rachel-"

A/n:Peeps you thought I'll make it better.I'll only make it worse.So thoughts? You know how I love comments..Please feed me..I miss it
oh and Yoonyu couple pregnant!!