Chapter 62

Jin was hosting the dinner party and right now,Jimin's embarassing old photos were on a reel on the presentation.Jimin had his hands pressed against his face,covering them.Taehyung was rubbing a comforting hand on his back as he giggled along.So won snucked out after hours watching Taehyung and Jimin do their first dance and soon after Jin and Rachel joining in along with Yoongi and Shinyu.So won was very happy for all of them but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't just get her worries out of her mind.That's why she decided she needed a breather and escaped to the back garden.She sat by the stairs that led to the maze of a garden,swaying lightly to the music from the hall.She eventually stopped as she heard footsteps behind her and she looked up to see Hoseok.
"Mr.Jay",So won acknowledged.
"Didn't think you'd be the lonely figure",Hoseok smiled as he took a sip off his drink.

"It was very hot in there",So won said,fanning herself to prove a point.Hoseok said nothing but nodded,tight lipped.His two dimples clear even in the faint light.
"How's your work at Kims' enterprises?"
"It's great",So won decided not to exaggerate.
" well..They will be offering you Job after you are done with the project"
"Oh..But we work under you,Mr.Jay"
"You still have that option,but I won't blame you if you actually take up that..I mean Jimin might want to..considering his husband would only be one cabin away and you-"

"Can I come back?"
"Without Jimin?"
"Yeah..Like you said,Jimin has Tae"
Hoseok didn't say anything for a while but when he did,So won was surprised.
"That's not how life works,So won.Just because he got married doesn't mean he wouldn't care for you.If anything am pretty sure Jimin would come with you saying he sees his husband at home daily anyway",Hoseok said tipping his glass to take another sip.So won knew Hoseok was right.She knows she has to stop thinking she is any less.

"Alright.Don't catch a cold.I'll see you around",Hoseok clicked his shoes and took leave.There was silence again,except for the waltz and the distant crickets.The full moon shone brightly over her and she wanted the time to freeze.She crossed her arms and hugged herself to ward off the cold.Another song had begun,she will be fine.So won stood up and walked into the garden to get a better look at the moon,leaving her heels at the steps.She was very sure she is going to be sick tomorrow as she stood gazing at the sky.

A weight fell on her shoulders heavily.She sensed the fluffy material of a coat over her shoulder.
"Don't move"
She knows this voice in any crowd.Namjoon hugged her from the back,pulling her into his warmth and wrapping his arms around to rest on her hips.So won for a second was alarmed before shaking a bit,but Namjoon held her in place.

"Don't move",His whisper against her ear send shivers down her spine.She wanted more of that and all of him.So won was scared that if she was to move,she'd turn around to kiss him.So she stayed still,trying to steady her breath.Namjoon said nothing.So won closed her eyes tightly.She needs to remember the man's words,she needs to will herself to detach from Namjoon but then Namjoon pressed a kiss on top of her head and his voice came as a whisper,"I'll find my way back to you"
So won blinked away the tears in her eyes,She detached Namjoon's hands off her and turned around to face him.
"I am not your's to find"

She thrusted the coat back into Namjoon's hands and walked back into the hall.Namjoon stayed out in the cold for a little while longer settling his mind to the reality.Apparently putting on a tough act didn't work too well.He might as well not act anymore and be.

Jin re-adjusted his hand on Rachel's waist to hold her better as they swayed to the music.He joked every now and then and Rachel would laugh at it saying how much she doesn't find it funny at all.Jin would sulk for a while,only to come up with another joke.
"Thanks for being my plus one",Jin said,out of the blue and Rachel looked up at him with an unreadable expression.
"It's all thanks to So won"
"I thought you'd be jealous about it and won't even talk to her"

"Oh I am jealous...over your friendship.I mean am positive everyone here wish they were part of the Jinminwon trio"
Jin wasn't sure if Rachel was being sarcastic or serious,he held his silence and decided to let Rachel continue.
"She is a very sweet friend.Yes,I was hurt that day.I wasn't sure what I was seeing.I mean...You had me on date and kissed your bestfriend"
"Technically,it wasn't me but continue"
"Alright..But it hurted a lot.Still I needed a closure and that's what So won gave me"
"What did she tell you,Rachel ssi?"
"Well..That's our secret to keep,Jin ssi",Rachel poked a finger over Jin's chest and Jin pouted.Rachel turned to look at So won standing alone by the side of the room and smiled.
"I wish I was part of Jinminwon trio too",Rachel laughed causing Jin to smile.
"She seems alone,wait here",Rachel said as she detached herself from Jin and trodded to So won.
"Hey,Do you want to dance ?"
"Uh?"
"With Jin"
"No..No..am fine"
"Am okay with it,Honestly..Go",Rachel happily gave So won a little push.Jin could only sigh thinking how he landed with all the best people in the world.

-

"Is that the girl?",Yeon Ja surprised her son as she tilted her head at So won who was cheerfully chatting away with Jin and Rachel.Namjoon didn't say anything and just stared for a while before bringing his attention back.
"She was"

-

"Oh Jaagiya,I'll meet you tomorrow,I love you too"

A/n:Heyo,Hitman Bang introduces angst in the story.Almost almost there