Chapter 22

So won woke up to her phone ringing.She squinted her eyes at the light.It was Jin.She picked up the call and placed the phone over her ear,her hands falling back limp.
"Nae??",She dragged in her morning voice.
"You haven't woken up yet?",Jin on the other hand sounded very excited.
"Leave me alone,Jin",So won said as her phone slid down her face and Jin's sound fell distant.She tried to close her eyes again but now that she is awake,her nerves had started sensing pain again.She groaned as she tried to sit up.The pain has worsened,She was asked to not wear the wrap bandage at night,now she couldn't get up without putting it back on.

"Argh",She groaned as she tried to stand again.Giving up she called out,"Namjoon.."
It didn't take long for Namjoon to knock at the door.So won asked him to come in.
He must have been dressing to leave to the site,his hair was damp.So won pointed at her wrap bandage that was on the dressing table.Namjoon silently complied as he took it to her.So won tried her best to bring her leg up so that she could wrap it,but her ankles killed her.Namjoon didn't say anything as he knelt infront of her,with her sitting on the edge of the bed.He carefully lifted her leg and put it on his thighs.So won hissed in pain.Namjoon wrapped the bandage around her ankle and pinned it after making sure it was in place.So won was so much in pain to actually thank him.

"You need to wear that for 6 more days and take the meds,you'll be fine",Namjoon said,feeling sympathetic.So won nodded,slowly falling back into the bed.
"I'll be back in at 3,it's a bit rainy,there won't be much work",Namjoon said turning to leave.
He stopped as if he forgot something.He shook his head and just asked her to take care of herself.

So won was pretty bored once Namjoon was gone,she heaved herself up and limped to the kitchen.Namjoon had already ordered food,she wondered how Namjoon had been able to pick up her favorite food.In addition to that her personal favourite soup Tteokguk was there too.So won was pretty much sure he might have called Jimin.

She whipped her phone out of her pyjama pocket and slid into Namjoon's inbox.Taehyung had given her, his number yesterday.
She typed in a 'Thankyou for the food' and hit send.She anticipated a reply but it didn't come.Maybe he was busy or chose not to reply.Anyway her day turn out to be pretty boring as she could not call any of her friends cause they might ask why she was not at work.She spend hours on online shops trying to find a good bridesmaid dress for the wedding and came up with nothing.Around noon her phone chimed,inviting Namjoon's reply.

Get rest,Take care.

'That was dry',So won thought.Maybe she was expecting something else.She turned to the home theatre and watched two thriller movies and wasn't thrilled the least.She dozzed off in the couch,half way through the second movie only to be woken up by loud gunshots from the movie.She turned it off,made herself a big cup of lemonade and headed to the pool.How she had wished she wanted to swim in that when she set eyes on it first.

Now it's all ruined.She slowly unwrapped her bandages and it was red cause of all the pressure but it looked better than it was in the morning.She folded her pyjamas up and dipped her legs slowly into the water.She hissed as the cold water enveloped her feet.So won sighed leaning back and her eyes caught the sky,the night was settling in.It was only past 6 and the sky was already darkening.

She laid,looking up and the stars started showing up.The music from speakers she had plugged in earlier softened the atmosphere.She hummed along and maybe that's why she didn't see Namjoon come in.Namjoon had been late cause he tried to finish the next day's work too so that he can take So won home soon.He still had briefing left for tomorrow,but that won't take much time.

Namjoon took a shower and changed into a tank top and shorts.He had seen So won by the pool and she had looked peaceful so he had chose to let her be as he freshened up.Namjoon walked over to the pool towards So won.Her eyes were closed and she looked as if she was sleeping.Namjoon sat by her,dipping his own legs into the water.

"How are you?",Namjoon asked.
So won was a bit startled,she glanced sideways.
"It's better now",she said,sitting up.Namjoon nodded and directed his gaze at his legs.
"What did you do all day?"
"I was very bored,I can't handle being alone,My god"
"What's the big deal?I have been always alone",Namjoon said,shrugging.
"Do you like being alone,Namjoon?",Namjoon looked at So won.Honestly he hated being alone.He shook his head.

"Then why aren't you staying with your parents,Why are you alone in that gigantic place?",So won asked.
Namjoon was a bit taken aback by that question and he had his perfect reasons but he wasn't going to tell her.He stood up,proceeding to leave.So won was quick to grab Namjoon's hand.He stopped and looked down at her.

"Help me up",So won said breaking the moment and Namjoon did just that.
Half-way through the dinner,Namjoon said,"I don't like that place,it has some memories am trying to forget"
"Am sorry,I didn't -"
"It's okay"
"I am sorry for being a burden,I should have just gone home"
"No,So won.Thanks,It was better to have someone around"

It was a sweet moment until So won's crazy mouth decided to open,"Oh maybe,You should get married"
"Maybe you should..oh wait,you are",Namjoon said as he got up to dump the rest of the food into the trash.
"I am?",So won asked as she turned around to look at him.
"It's not my business",Namjoon said coldly as he wrapped up So won's leftovers and threw it in the trash,went to her and offered her his hand so she could get up.So won smiled to herself thinking,how annoying yet caring he looked.But what is it about her getting married anyway?

-

Light flashed onto So won's face a second time and she turned in her bed to the other side.She slowly opened her eyes and light flashed again.Her senses slowly focused onto the heavy rain through the glass window and lightening  followed.She was fully slammed to reality as a loud rumble followed.She remembered Namjoon telling her it was going to rain.wait,Namjoon..Storm!

She remembered everything Taehyung said in a flash.She tried to hold herself up and groaned in pain.So won still had to limp little to the door trying her best as she could.She supported herself leaning onto the wall and knocked the door to Namjoon's room.No response came.She knocked again and tried her luck.She turned handle around hoping it would unlock and it did.She cautiously limped into the room.The room was dark and cold and Namjoon was no where to be seen.Her eyes searched around and then she saw

"Namjoon!!"

A/N:So I won't be uploading for a while so I'll just do this real quick..

And Gosh I love reading your comments,reactions especially..That means a lot

Also what do you think So won saw and should I let know Namjoon.she is single...hehehe IDK