Chapter 45

"Yoongi,it's been 3 full days and all you had done is sleeping in the room",Shinyu said as she threw a pillow at Yoongi,who groaned.
"And you have threatened to kill our guide twice",Shinyu huffed as she sat defeatedly on the bed side.
"The dude won't let me rest",Yoongi's hoarse voice came from under the pillow.
"You know what?Keep on sleeping,I am gonna take that guide with me and go see that pub",Shinyu said as she got up only to be pulled back onto Yoongi's chest.
Shinyu gasped as Yoongi's veiny hands enveloped her,as she rested her head by his neck.
"Let's stay like this",Yoongi said lazily as one of his hand travelled to run through her hair.Shinyu breathed in the strawberry scent of Yoongi,letting herself drown in it,until her widened in realization.
"You almost had me,Pabo..You and your sleep",Shinyu struggled out of Yoongi's hold and proceeded to walk out.
"Aish!!",Yoongi said as he reluctantly followed his wife.

Jungkook was waiting for someone and it's been too much into the night.He was getting impatient.Jungkook pulled his hat further down and brought the collars up.The Jeons were quite famous and he doesn't want to be caught suspiciously.Despite the impatience,his heart was hammering against his chest,trying to define this new feeling.Jungkook grew impatient and he can't blame the other for keeping him on the edge,they are helpless too.Two men walked past him and he turned around to avoid their gaze and prayed his guest won't arrive until the two men are gone.Minutes felt like years and finally Jungkook turned around at the sound of shoes against the pavement.His face lit up at the sight if his loved one.All the waiting was worth it.

"Am sorry,I had trouble finding the route",They said,their voice filled with apology.
"It's okay,Paboya",He said as he threw a hand around them pulling them close.

So won was finishing up her work in her laptop,blankets pulled over her leg and pillows lazily lying around the bed.A knock announced Namjoon's arrival and he leaned onto the threashold,his hand folded.
"What?",So won asked,her eyes still on the screen.
"I don't know.My room felt really lonely",Namjoon sighed dramatically.So won looked up with a serious glare.
"You lived a year alone here"
"I know right?",Namjoon said as he closed the door behind him and took three long strides to fall onto the bed.
"Namjoon!!",So won said as she removed the files from underneath.
"It's your company's project",So won said frustratedly arranging the files over the bed side table.Namjoon supported himself onto his elbows and closed her laptop,shoving it out of her reach.
"Joon!!Seriously?"
"Let's sleep,Why do you work?It's weekend anyway"
"Isn't there a code,don't date your boss?",So won asked out of the blue.
"Technically am not your boss,Hoseok is.",Namjoon reasoned.
"But I work under you",So won said as she put her pen and remaining files on the table to pull herself down.

"Yeah,you do",Namjoon smirked earning a light slap on his arm.He pulled himself up to kiss So won,but she turned away to check her phone.
"Why didn't Jin call?",She said as she swiped down her phone.
Namjoon sat up straight,his lips still puckered.
"He hasn't left a message too,I wonder",So won kept saying.Namjoon rolled his eyes as he got down the bed.
"Are you leaving?",So won asked.
"Yeah,Goodnight"
"I thought the room was lonely"
"I have lived a year alone in here",Namjoon retorted.
"That's because we hadn't met then",So won said and Namjoon sighed,tilting his head.

"Gosh!!It's so easy to make you jealous",So won laughed loudly as she threw herself to the side,shaking.
"Whatever",Namjoon was clearly annoyed.So won got off the bed and pulled Namjoon back into the room.
"Since it'a weekend,Let's sleep in..like till afternoon",So won said as both of them climbed back onto the bed.
"I'd love that"
So won cosied up to Namjoon's arms.
"You'll ditch your morning walk for me,Namjoon ssi?I am flattered",So won spoke into his shirt.
Namjoon didn't say anything and that made So won look up at him.He was smiling and her weakness,the dimples made a graceful appearance.So won brought her hands up to tap on his dimple and traced over.
Namjoon leant down to meet her lips with his.So won closed her eyes,giving into the feeling.Her hands enveloping behind his back.

"am jealous of Jin",Namjoon admitted.So won was surprised by his confession.
"He is just -"
"I know,but I just..I hate that he had known you longer,he knows about you more,the way you both care for each other,At this point,I won't doubt if he loves you"
"But you are the one I chose to be with",So won cringed at her own words.Cringy yet true.
"And you are the one I chose to spend the rest of my life with",Namjoon's words were supposed to shoot ecstasy up her body,but she went rigid.And Namjoon noticed that too.So won detached herself from Namjoon and sat up,alarmed Namjoon followed suit.
"What's wrong?",Namjoon was concerned.
"I wanted to ask you this plenty of times,but time wasn't just right.Even now,it isn't but ..uh..well,here goes..um,Namjoon..Who is In young to you?"

There was an emergency team meeting the next day,despite being a saturday and two members were on leave,Jimin and Taehyung.Well,they deserve the break.But that means So won and Kwan ji needs to monitor the meeting.Hoseok was talking about his ideas to fix rhe fault that caused the emergency for the project and So won couldn't help but send glances at Namjoon.He wasn't concentrating on the project one bit but her.So won sighed breaking the eye contact.She was about to conclude the meeting with proper suggestions to pass to the engineers,when the door to the room opened and a tall figure,old yet charming man stood on the threashold.
Namjoon's face lit up as he got up.
"Uncle!!"
'Kim Shil dam',So won recognized him from that old photo frame.

A/n:So we are moving from angst phase to thriller phase..
So what do you think happened?