Chapter 16

So won got to home,dragging herself in.Yoongi was sitting on the couch dozzing,TV running.Shinyu was leaning on his shoulder,fast asleep too.So won stood looking at them,smiling to herself.But she felt lonely.Like there literally ain't noone for her.She doesn't open up much to Yoongi,to be honest.It was always Jin or Jimin.Now Jin seems so far away,she really missed their daily meets.It had been more than a week,since they have hung out with their friends in 'Seoul Beats'.And Jimin,well he seems busy with Taehyung these days.Not that he ever ignored her,but she  intentionally just gave them space.Jimin do try to include her in their plans,but often Taehyung join.She did love Taehyung but sometimes the conversation goes about a certain someone.Taehyung literally had Namjoon in every of his memories.And having Taehyung really won't help the case when she has to speak about Namjoon.She doesn't open upto anyone now,even as Jin asks her so many times.She brought a blanket from Yoongi's room and covered them both,turned the TV off and left to her room.She just stood there for a while infront of her mirror,it felt weird.She was cheerful infront of everyone,strong willed and independent.But she was just as scared.

She opened her wardrobe,reaching for the set of clothes on her left.It was her Mom and Dad's.She pulled out a black and white hoodie that belonged to her Dad.She sat down on her bed,clutching it close to her chest.She missed him alot.But still failed to shed tears.She doesn't know why,Yoongi had told her it is because some people come to acknowledge grief in their own terms.Whatever that means,She wanted to cry-That's all she cared about.She changed into the hoodie,it still held the odour of his memories.Her door slightly opened and she saw Yoongi checking in on her.

"It's Dad's",Yoongi said as he noticed So won still awake.So won nodded as he sat by her on the bed.Yoongi knew her struggle,So won leaned onto his shoulder.
"I hate that you bring my emo side out",Yoongi said,making So won chuckle.
"Not to interrupt the sweet moment,but you two need to eat something,Get your asses out when you are okay",Shinyu said from the door.
"Thanks eonnie",So won said,smiling.
"Call me Sae Eonnie please"
"You are not married to my oppa yet",So won said as she jumped down the bed.
"Maybe it's time someone should ask that question",Shinyu said as she followed So won out of the room.Yoongi already dreaded his life with these two ladies.

Jimin watched as the cars passed by,he was sitting in his balcony.The day went really well.He actually got Taehyung to himself the whole day.He couldn't quite put a finger on what kind of feeling Taehyung gave him,but it was warm.Like his heart could be healed.But He was still stuck on his past.Maybe that's why when Taehyung slid his hands into his,he flinched.He was not ready.Taehyung looked hurt.And it hurt him that Taehyung was hurt.Jimin put his head in his hands,trying to forget what had happened.He had ignored Taehyung's calls and text.He will continue to do so.It doesn't have a meaning to drag him into this mess.Jimin sighed as he turned his phone off and went to bed.

The next day at work wasn't a very good one for So won.Jimin had called in leave.She sat alone in their shared cabin,when Taehyung came in.She smiled cheerfully at him,but he didn't look too good.
"Did Jimin tell you why he couldn't come?",Taehyung asked as he sat down by her.
"He said he's sick.Why? Did something happen?",So won asked and Taehyung shook his head.Something was up.She leaned to her side to look behind Taehyung at Namjoon's cabin.He wasn't there.So won hung her head,feeling strange.Namjoon didn't show up the whole day,But Jungkook filled his absence at some point,only to bring certain files to So won.

"What happened to him?",So won couldn't help but ask.
"He is sick",Jungkook kept it simple.
"He was fine yesterday"
"He wasn't at Night",Jungkook said munching onto his chocolate bar.So won nodded not wanting to prod him any further.Jungkook got up to leave,"Oh ..And I'll be leaving back to college tomorrow.I'll meet you next time",He said.So won kept her smile.Jungkook didn't head to the door,instead he went to Taehyung's cabin,which was next to her's.
"I gotta return,Take care of him,will ya ?",So won heard Jungkook say.Taehyung must have nodded cause So won didn't hear a reply.
"Fine,Keep him alive",Jungkook said and So won watched as he waved bye at her,leaving the office.

Take care of him? Namjoon? Obviously it would be Namjoon.But why? Is it cause of his sickness or is there something else?It sounded pretty serious than to be a normal sickness.She was concerned for him.Maybe just as a fellow human being,that's all.She already has enough on her plates for now,Namjoon doesn't have to add up anything,she thought to herself as she got up to get Taehyung and Kwan Ji to have lunch.

The next some days didn't get better at all.Both Namjoon and Jimin did come back.Although Namjoon was back to his cocky self,Jimin looked dejected.He didn't speak much.When asked,he just said he has headache.So won even spotted Jimin avoiding Taehyung.She knows that Jimin will eventually tell her or worst case, would call crying after a glass of alcohol.
Hopefully things might look up after Mr.Jay's birthday party.Or atleast her mood will,So won thought to herself as she bumped into Namjoon.

"am sorry",So won said silently.Namjoon didn't say anything and passed her.
"Namjoon ",She called out,turning around and Namjoon stopped.
"Taehyung said you were sick,are you okay?",She asked out of blue.Even she was surprised herself.
"I..yeah,am fine",Namjoon nodded.So won nodded too and went on her way,So did Namjoon.

A/N:am excited for next chapter *evil laugh*