Chapter 58

The next couple of days saw the same thing,Namjoon trying to talk to So won and So won skilfully avoiding him.Be that leaving to office before the time Namjoon picks her up or sending Kwan ji in with the reports or asking Jimin to solve concerns.It was the sixth time in the day,Jimin had been at Namjoon's cabin to report the completion of yet another task,which wasn't even his to begin with.Although Namjoon barely reacted,Jimin had had enough.Jimin pulled So won aside to talk.
"What's going on?Tae said you two broke up",Jimin said,concern etched on his face.
"We are",So won shook her hand off Jimin's grip.
"But why?So won-"
"Before you go into a lecture,remember I'd never throw someone I love out of my life without a reason.I am tired Jimin,please"
Jimin's mouth was still open and the unspoken words dissapeared.He sighed.
"You were finding happiness finally,So won",He said.
"Happiness is a funny concept,Jiminie",So won smiled painfully,her heart at ease that her friend trusted her.Jimin suddenly pulled her t a hug,he hated Jimin had the key to her heart.
"I loved him so much",She whispered into his shirt.Jimin brought a hand to gently run his fingers through her hair.
"I know",he said.When So won finally pulled herself together,Jimin tried to lighten up the mood.

"Well we are going cake tasting tomorrow,wanna tag along?"
"I'll pass"
"Nope,you are coming..I am not letting you mull over things".So won didn't argue either.It might be a good distraction.

-

"Hey"
"Hey",Rachel looked up from her book as Jin slid into the seat opposite to her.Rachel looked very tired for some reason but still kept that shine in her eyes alive.
"You okay now?",Rachel eyed at Jin's healing hand.Jin nodded and suddenly widened his eyes in realization.
"Oh gosh,were you waiting for some date or something,I'll just-"
"No,stay..I was alone.I'd like some company though",Rachel said reaching out a hand to stop Jin.Jin,who was midway out the seat, sat back in.He looked at Rachel,there was something he wanted to say but he didn't.He just watched as she diverted her eyes back to the book to fold the edge and bookmark it.She put the book back aside before excusing herself and leaving to get her order.He had said nothing when she had asked what he wanted.Jin's eyes never left her,biting her lips anxiously leaning over the counter to the tiny steps she took to the table,trying not to spill her latte. She sat back and looked up at Jin.
"mm?",Rachel asked her eyebrows rising.
"Do...Do you want to go to a date with me?"
Rachel's mouth parted a little before turning into a smile and nodding.

-
Shinyu was very tired,throwing up every now and then.So won had her doubts but she kept quiet and she was sure that she saw Shinyu checking dates on the calender.So won offered to take her to the hospital but she had refused,said she will wait for Yoongi to get home.When Yoongi finally did,he wasn't even ready to hear another excuse as he practically dragged Shinyu to the car to take her to the hospital.So won had stayed behind,her own tiredness beating her to it.She checked her phone as she hauled herself up off the bed.Thirty minutes past 9.Her phone was still crowded with notifications from Namjoon,which she had refused to even check.It would break her stone cold exterior.So won served herself cold ramen,she couldn't wait till the duo gets home,the feeling of instant death if she doesn't get something into her system was prominent.She was lost for a moment in the kitchen as her concentration wandered off to the backgarden through the window.The garden lightened up and So won saw,the streak of lightening and immediately her breath hitched.No!!

A panic immediately spread across her chest as she immediately dropped on the floor by the counter,clutching her heart.
"No",She whispered and her breath became irregular.The rain escalated,thunder vibrating the window frames.She scrambled onto her feet in a hurry,She can't go to him,she promised she wouldn't.So won picked up her phone in a hurry and dialled.
"pick up,pick up",She breathed into the receiver.Jimin's voice came,So won spoke over,"Tell Tae to go to Namjoon's home.He is alone,he-he can't be alone,quick Jimin,please"
"Calm down Wonnie,what happened?"
"Please,he knows.Just tell him or-or make sure Jungkook is home"
"So won,what's wrong"
"Just do it,Jimin.please,I beg you",So won gripped her phone tight,her heart aching as each lightning hit followed by the rumbling.Jimin went silent for a couple of seconds before So won heard him calling out to Taehyung.
"We'll go there now",Jimin told So won before the line went dead.

So won paced the hall uneasily.Nor Jimin neither Taehyung had called.So when her phone rang,she hoped it's them but it wasn't them.She stared at that number.
"Mr.President"
It used to bear some other name,only days ago.So won took a deep breath before she slid the button to receive.
"He-Hello"
"So..So won,am outside"
"What,Mr.President?",So won didn't quiet understand,Words lost in worries.
"So won,please..open the door"

So won cut the call,took a deep breath before typing into Jimin's inbox.She knows she shouldn't break.She won't.But the scene she saw next had her heart wrenched out of her ribs.Namjoon was standing there,drenched in rain head to foot,shivering,supporting himself onto the car.So won didn't even know how he managed to get there,how much pain he went through?So won walked into the pour to him,gripping her umberlla tight.He looked up at her,his eyes in plea.
"Namjoon-"
"I ..I..don't know what.. to do,Wonnie..am scared",Namjoon managed to let out.Another flash of light.Namjoon staggered and clutched his shirt in fear.The umberlla flew off her hand as she let it.She closed her eyes tightly before she reached out to Namjoon and pulled him into her arms,feeling Namjoon's grip tighten around her and breath against her neck,still shaking and unstable.So won's tears went with the rain.Both of them didn't know how long they stood likewise before Namjoon pulled away to scan her face in a distant streetlight.

"Please stay",He said before he pressed his lips onto her's.So won's hands hesitated at her sides.
"One last time",her mind told her befire she'd push him away.

A/n:Hope you liked it? And I know some of you wanna end me,hehe..No regrets