Chapter 21

Namjoon left the suite early to get breakfast.He really did think of asking So won if she wanted to tag along but she hasn't been seen ever since the unfortunate event,not even when the ordered food showed up last night.He just left a note saying that he left and will wait for her before taking off to the site.So won had been lying awake for hours,she had been unsuccessful in trying to get some sleep.Every time she closed her eyes,she couldn't help but think about 'the half naked Namjoon'.And it got her flustered,sorry I meant frustrated.

She got ready for the day and went down to the diner in the ground floor.She spotted Namjoon and kept turning in spot,contemplating whether to join him or not.Namjoon raised his head and noticed her,She had no other choice but to join him now.

'Keep cool,So won.You don't lose so easily,You've got that Min family fire,Min fire,Min fire..Min fire",She kept chanting as she made her way to him.The breakfast was in silence and both of them set off to the site.Honestly it wasn't her area of expertise but she had to accompany Namjoon nevertheless.

"So do tell me,do you own all the boring clothes in the world?",Namjoon said mocking her.So won knew her office attires are all boring but Namjoon didn't have to rub it on her.
"Oh why,Do tell me,Are you insecure,if not hoodies?",So won snapped back.
"What's wrong with hoodies?",Namjoon said pulling at his hoodies as So won shrugged.She made her way  to the site engineers,getting out of his car.Although So won had nothing to do with construction,she cheerfully escalated the positive vibes of the atmosphere around them.She actively went around getting feedbacks and making survey.

Namjoon was standing with Mr.Yang on the second floor of the construction ongoing building deeply in conversation.His eyes fell onto So won who was standing on the ground chatting with one of the workers.The man was offering her some coffee and she kept declining it.She kept fixing her hair that blew with the rhythm of the wind.Her smile reached her eyes and lightened up those around her.She finally complied to the worker accepting a cup of coffee.Namjoon loved the way her cheeks puffed up to blow air onto the cup..

"Hey,watch out",Mr.Yang shouted,knocking him out of his trance.Blocks from a higher floor were  falling off as the trailer broke and people were running off to sides,screaming.
"So won!!",Namjoon shouted as he rushed downstairs.Namjoon couldn't see through the dust that resulted.Fortunately So won was pulled to the side by someone.Noone was badly hurt.Namjoon rushed to her but Mr.Yang had already got to her,trying to help her up.There were bruises in her arms and a cut on her forehead.She supported herself onto the guy,but lost balance since her leg had been sprained.

"Argh",So won screamed and stretched her hands to catch herself from the fall.She grabbed a handful of Namjoon's hoods.She looked up at Namjoon.
"You are okay",She smiled.
"Are you?",He asked.
So won nodded and Namjoon slowly directed her to the car,he low-key wanted to pick her up but she  kept saying she was fine.

After a detour to hospital to get her treated, Namjoon decided he will drop her off at the hotel before returning to the site.Although So won kept saying she was fine,Namjoon didn't buy it.So won was advised not to put pressure on her leg since it had swollen.Once they reached the hotel,Namjoon rounded the car quick before So won could get out.He bent down to scoop her up.So won looked up at him.

"You can't walk",Namjoon answered her and she put her hands around his shoulders,reflecting to the immense pain.Namjoon put one hand under her knees and the other behind her back before lifting her up.He kicked the door close and headed to lift.

So won was feeling embarassed and a question tumbled out of her mouth,"Do I weigh alot?"
Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows at her and said,"I can book you a flight back to Seoul tonight,I'll drop you off at the airport"
"Well am not leaving",So won said adjusting herself in his arms.
"Why not?",Namjoon said as he opened the door to their suite and gently placed her on the couch.

"Cause I have work"
"Well you can't work now",Namjoon said as he picked up his phone to book ticket.
"Don't..I'll stay here"
"You have a flight tonight"
"Namjoon,please let me stay.I'll stay out of your way"

Namjoon stopped to look at her.Yes,sure it was nice to have someone around,to have her around.But she needs to be taken care of and he is really busy to do that and she already had someone to do that.

"So won,Why'd you wanna stay? You'll have to be in here for two more days doing nothing"
There's no way she was going to tell him about how she promised Taehyung that she will take care of him and it wasn't a short lecture to forget that easy.
"How could you think travelling could make it any better,I'll rest here.Besides this is the first time am in a luxury suite",So won chose her words careful enough to convince him.
Well,She was right.Travelling alone like this won't do her any good and with him,he could keep an eye on her.
"Do you want me to take you to your room?",Namjoon asked,putting his phone back in.

"No,am fine",She said.
"Your dress is all coffee- stained"
"I'll change",So won nodded at him.
"I'll inform at the reception,ring them up if you need any help or you can call me,do you have my number?",He asked,worried.
"I only have the official-"
"Get it from Tae,call me if you need anything",Namjoon said,already half-way out the door.He was late.

So won decided not to call Jin,Jimin or Yoongi.They'd only get freaked out.It's not that a big deal,but it did hurt.She limped over to her room,took sometime looking at the mirror to check out her wounds.She had bruises on her left arm and the joint hurt too.The cut on head had been bandaged.She changed into pyjamas.It took a lot of 'aah's and 'ooh' s to get the pants up.She decided to sleep to make up to the last night but it still seemed like a faraway dream as she rewinded how Namjoon looked worried and him calling her name had something loving about it.

Namjoon finished off as quick as possible.When he came back to the suite,there was silence.So won's door was slightly open.Namjoon cautiously opened it to find her in an awkward sleeping position.She looked uncomfortable.Namjoon leaned down to carefully re-adjust her legs and pulled the blanket over her.He sighed and closed his eyes tight.It would do him no good to stay in the same room as her,so he decided to wake her up when the food arrives and let her have her sleep for now.Namjoon left,closing the door slowly behind him.

A/N:Ah..it was so unexpected..I know,but it was neccessary.

I just love So won ...T T