Chapter 30

Jimin was cuddled up in Taehyung's arms when his phone chimed.
"Might be my mom",Taehyung said,sleepily taking his hands off so that Jimin can get the phone.It was 3 in the morning and Taehyung already said he would be spending the night with Jimin,so why'd she call?
"It's So won",Jimin's morning voice came tiredly.
"What's she saying?",Said Taehyung pulling Jimin under the blankets and throwing his arms over his waist.Jimin's tiny eyes scanned the phone.

How do you act when in love?

It took Jimin several minutes to register before he typed in.

You don't act,that's the catch.

So won had been awake the whole night,tossing and turning.She had played back the day's events like a million times already.She had never felt this way in her whole life and truth to be told,this was weirdly pleasurable.Jin and Jimin had been very happy and enthusiastic to the very details which So won refrained from telling them.Not yet,She just told them he confessed.Yoongi didn't seem to be very happy,maybe because to him Jin was always the perfect one.So won smiled widely to herself and she couldn't shake off the feeling of wanting to see Namjoon again.Who might have thought the almighty tough So won could be so soft for a dimpled guy? The magic of love,huh.

So won got ready early the next day,trying to pick out a nice dress from her grey office attires.
"Urgh,I literally have nothing to wear",So won said as she picked up her usual and stared at it.God,She wanted to burn it.
She said a quick goodbye to Yoongi and left to the bus stop,took her usual seat close to the back waiting for the bus to set off.So won's mind went back to the first day she met him at the same place,afterall he was indeed sweet like she imagined.Her thoughts might have been too much concentrated for she almost missed someone sliding in the seat next to her.

"You are blushing",He said cutting off her thoughts.
"Namjoon!!",was all she managed to let out.Namjoon slid his hand to So won's right hand,her fingers filling the spaces between his perfectly.So won was just shocked and she desperately fixed her loose strands of hair behind her ear,a sign she let out when she was nervous.She turned away from Namjoon,focusing on the sights outside,but keeping her hand firm in his.She felt Namjoon pressing his earphone to her right ear and that reminded her about that day when she wanted to know what kind of music he listened to,to make him smile.Now she knew.She felt content.

"I thought you started taking car after that locked up incident",So won said,without looking at him.Namjoon just shrugged.
"I wanted to try this,to know how it felt to get down at the same place as you",he said,smiling.His dimples defining his cheeks that scrunched due to his half-moon smile.So won knew it meant more than just words.This was moving way too fast,but she liked it nevertheless.Namjoon slightly rubbed his thumbs on the back of her hand and the warmth that action spread across her didn't have enough words in dictionary to explain.

They got down and Namjoon refused to take his hands off hers,This guy really means it when he loves someone,to show the world she is his'.
"Namjoon,not yet",So won said,trying to pull her hands,just because she was embarassed.She has never been in love with anyone and doesn't know how to act,react.Then she remembered what Jimin told her.You don't act,you be you cause that's what he fell in love with.She looked to her side at Namjoon,who had withdrew his hands and snuck into his pocket,with a small pout jutting out in his lips.She wanted to kiss that pout away,too much for the first day,So won.

She stepped back to let him go first and he was visibly whining.
"Why can't we go together?",He asked holding the elevator door open.
"I don't want people to know yet"
"I don't care"
"I do"
"Tae and Jimin knows already,So why"
"Not the others though,Go on Joon",So won said pushing his hands off the threashold.
"Joon?are we already on nicknames?",Namjoon teased her,evidently smiling wide at So won,who had the decency to blush at her slip of tongue.Anyway that worked like a spell,as the elevator took off.
So won placed a hand on her chest to steady her heartbeat,this was going to be much harder than she thought.

Jimin was already there early as usual but today he had that annoying smirk,So won wanted to punch off.Identically Taehyung did too but he took off after Namjoon.
"Sooo look at all the glow up",Jimin said as soon as So won got to him.
"Shut up or I'll choke you",So won said taking her seat.She send a quick glance at Namjoon,who was talking lazily to Taehyung.
"So much for being subtle",Jimin said taking a seat on her table.
"Tease me all you want,You are not going to get a pleasure out of it",So won said smiling as she turned on the computer.
"Alright alright,So the kiss?Was he good?"
So won threw a disgusted look at Jimin before saying,"Good?! What the hell,Jimin? It was great.Wait!!I didn't tell you we kissed-"
"Woahh,Did you use ton-"
"Let me stop you right there",So won said as she jabbed a pen on Jimin's thighs as he shot up in pain.
"And we didn't",she said,setting up her todo list only to have her skype message blinking.It was Namjoon.

"Come to the office"

She leant over Jimin to look at Namjoon and he gestured her over.Maybe he need that survey files.She grabbed the required and set off to the office.Taehyung was rocking to and fro on his toes,smiling playfully.

"The files",So won said as she placed them on the table.
"I wanna take you on a date",Namjoon said as a reply and the first thing So won did was to whip her head around at Taehyung.This bloody has to be his idea,not that she complained.But give the man a chance to think on his own,learn to love.
"So?",Namjoon said,gaining her attention back.
"um..okay,I'd love that",She smiled at him.
"Wahh,then we can go on a double date..yaay"
"No to that",So won said pointing her pen at Taehyung,instantly cutting off his joy and left.

A/n:My careless ass published the story even before finishing,Sorry!

So I need comments to feed on,How'd ya like it? Also when I say Namjoon smiled,I mean this precious smile of his

or this

or this

God ,help me

God ,help me