Chapter 32

So won walked around the little garden by the resort,occasionally bending down to smell the flowers.She turned around to see Namjoon,talking with the driver from earlier.So won decided to find out what the conversation was about cause he looked very excited.But as he saw her,he said,"Later" to the employee and walked over to her.
"What was that about?"
"Nothing,Are you ready to go out?",Namjoon asked tapping her nose.She flinched a bit and nodded.
"Joonie oppa~ Is that you?",Someone's high pitched voice pierced the couple's ears and they turned around at the source.
It was a girl with close to an almost naked outfit that hugged her body ,with her hair tied up into a pony tail.Namjoon sighed involuntarily before fixing a smile.

"OMG,it's you...aww,Oppa~..I missed you",She said as she threw herself at Namjoon and hugged the living soul out of him.So won silently folded her arms over her chest and glared at Namjoon.Namjoon,taking the hint,freed herself of the girl's death hug.
"Didn't expect you here,Keisha",Namjoon said taking a step back.
"Dad's sick,am running business now...oooh,who is this pretty lady?",She directed her gaze at So won.
"My girlfriend,So won",Namjoon said,moving close to hold So won's hands.

"You got yourself a GF,cute.Where were you heading to ?"
"Just outside",Namjoon kept it vague.
"Great,I wanted a ride,let me get my bag",She said,before hoping off.So won immediately shook off Namjoon's hands and Namjoon stared at her in confusion.
"She is the owner's daughter",Namjoon said.
"I didn't ask",So won as she walked off to get into the car.Soon Namjoon followed as well as Keisha.

"So ahem,what's the plan?How long are you gonna be here?",Keisha asked from the back seat,sitting at the edge to lean over to Namjoon,who was driving.
"Just a couple of days",Namjoon kept it short.
"Ooh,you should come home,It'd be great"
"There's not enough time"
"Don't worry,We can still hang out..I'll be at the resort since Dad is-"
"I know,sick",Namjoon said irritably.So won was clearly very annoyed but she wasn't going to say anything rude.She plugged in her earphones and leaned over the window to look outside,blocking out Keisha's annoying high pitch voice.
So won had dozed off to sleep when Namjoon woke her up.

So won straightened up and Namjoon helped her out.
"Where are we?"
"You'll see",Namjoon said but So won's eyes fell onto Keisha who had tagged along.
"I tried",Namjoon tried to reason  for which So won just rolled her eyes.
"Come on,oppa",Keisha called out already walking through the rock patched path.So won passed Namjoon and followed Keisha,yes she was very angry and irritated but it doesn't make any sense to blew up at him.So she just did anything to get this over with.

Namjoon caught up to her and just walked silently.The path snaked into tall trees on both sides and the atmosphere had turned more cold.So won hugged herself and kept rubbing on her arms.Where is this place he was taking her? All this for a date? Couldn't he have just took for a dinner,No?What even.Her thoughts were brought to rest as Namjoon tapped her,their path has ended and through another set of vast rocks that had softened through the years from the water falling over,she saw it.Something she knew existed but never thought would see.

"The pond of the emperor of heaven",She breathed.
"Chenjeyeon",Namjoon nodded.So won took a few steps closer and she could see the water falling over through the roof of the cave and a small sunshine making a rainbow along it's length.So won couldn't stop admiring it's beauty and she took further steps in,now the water lapping over her legs.Namjoon stopped her seeing her daze self.
"I love it",She said turning around at Namjoon,already forgetting her sulking.
So won took a step back to stand with Namjoon,holding his upper arm so as to not fall.It was beautiful,perfect until Keisha had to ruin it.

"Shall we head back?It's getting late",She said loudly.
Namjoon helped So won get back to the road.Although it was long way in,So won felt it was worth it.
"Do you want me to pick you up?",Namjoon asked casually as they began down the path.So won looked at him,confused.Ofcourse she could walk,it wasn't a big deal.And she was going to say just that.And once again Keisha opened her mouth,"Oppa ,Come walk with me,I have a lot of things to say"
"Yeah",So won told Namjoon and he didn't hesitate to lower and pick her up in a piggy back,Her legs hanging both sides,just few inches above his knees.A pissed So won isn't someone to be messed with.Didn't her man already tell her,that she is his girlfriend? Keisha's lips twitched and she sped down the way.

"You can let me down",So won said as she lost sight of Keisha.
"I smell Jealousy,you know?",Namjoon chuckled,not letting her down.
"Why would I be jealous? Of her? In fact,if anyone's gonna be jealous,it's gotta be you"
"What? But why?"
"You were jealous of Jin,remember?"
"I wasn't"
"Yes you were.And if it is any relief,Jin was my first kiss"
Namjoon stopped for a moment and debated whether to let her down but he won't do something like that,He walked on without a word.So won didn't pressure him too.But the silence killed Namjoon,"Why did you say yes to me then?"

Namjoon let her down and faced her.
"Cause I am a player",So won chuckled.Namjoon wasn't amused at all.He sighed and turned around,signalling to get on back.She did and second round of silence fell again.
So won rested her head on his left shoulder and said,"Yaah,Paboya"
Namjoon hummed as a response.
"It was back in 2nd grade,we were playing"
Namjoon tilted his head to his left and lightly bumped head to her's endearingly.
"Idiot",He murmered as they walked on.So won pressed a kiss into his deep dimple making it more deep.

A/N:Why Keisha? Oh cause we all need a Newton's force of action to get a reaction..

Hope you enjoyed it,One more day in Jeju..what will happen.

Also BTS is back,I still dont know ..should I be sad or Happy..they need a lot of rest,thats whyy...