Chapter 29

"Tell him again,Noona"
Namjoon's gaze shifted to Shinyu.
"Shinyu,where is she?",Yoongi came bustling in,grabbing everyone's attention.Yoongi swiftly swung his bag away to the floor and headed to So won's room,shortly followed by Shinyu.Jimin shook his head,it's like, not even the universe wants them together.He watched as Taehyung and Namjoon left.

So won got better by the night and her fever had came down by a lot.Jin differed
in everyone's opinion,saying that his soup had done the magic rather than the medicines.Everyone found it easier to agree than to argue.
"Don't tell me you cried over him all night?",Jin said as he waited Shinyu to get ready.
"No,It's just the rain"
"Did you tell Yoongi?"
"Nope,I don't want to..I think am more of an open book now,Let's just close it"
Jin had nothing to say to that,He didn't know enough to tell which suits people best.But it's not too bad to have a side of our own that only we know.

The weekend followed.Fortunately So won regained her health and even went out with Shinyu and Jin to pick up the wedding dress.She even made some choices for Bride's maid dresses.Wedding is indeed a tiring thing,she knew it when Shinyu selected the 18 th cake she tasted,which for So won all the 18 tasted the same.Why even so much effort?Shinyu concluded So won lost her taste buds cause of fever.Jimin and Taehyung on the other hand had face-timed Jimin's parents in US to introduce Taehyung.Atleast their relationship was going well.Namjoon's weekend was equally boring as So won's because Jungkook dragged him to his friend's golf club.The only result was Namjoon had hurted himself,hurting his two fingers,now bandaged and beautiful.One of the days had a heavy rain and So won couldn't sleep at all.Why the bloody season wasn't ending ? She was seemingly feeling more anxious than Namjoon would.

So won as usual walked into the office,seeing Jimin very happy.He ranted on about his parents loving Taehyung.What's there even to speak about? Everyone loves Taehyung but So won decided not to make that comment only because Jimin will go all crazy.She decided to avoid Namjoon at all costs,so she took her stuff upto the records room,where she had most of her task today.There's no worry of anyone disturbing,no dimpled guys or pretty idols.

Namjoon was anxious the whole day and he couldn't hide it well either.Not seeing So won at her table only escalated it.He had the urge to call for a team meeting but that wouldn't be right.By evening when most employees were leaving,Jimin walked in.He spoke about how his end of task had been delayed because of the lack of data retrieval from base station.Namjoon heard it or else tried to hear it.Jimin was about to retire after confirmation from Namjoon that he will enquire about it when Namjoon stopped him.

"Yes,Mr.president?"
"Um,Yesterday..What were you saying"
"Oh that!It was just a Joke about Jin and So won,Nothing big",Jimin said and Namjoon nodded without saying anything.
"Wouldn't you wanna know what that is?"
Namjoon shrugged before saying,"Probably about one of their experience where they went backpacking across Europe On valentine's day.I couldn't care less"
Jimin couldn't help but laugh.
"Sounds like you are Jealous",Jimin said as Taehyung walked in,heeding the conversation.
"Yeah,right",Namjoon scoffed,trying to dismiss the duo.

"Jin is not her boyfriend",Jimin said almost instantly and Honestly Namjoon wasn't sure what he heard.He turned around at them in a swift motion.
"What?!",He asked again.
"Jin is her bestfriend,Childhood one.They are pretty close but never lover kinda-",Jimin explained as if Namjoon was a primary class student.
"Oh",Namjoon's lips turned into a perfect circle and his gaze got locked onto the carpet beneath.Interesting patterns.

"Also",Taehyung added smirking and Namjoon turned his head to Taehyung.
Jimin shook his head at him,clearly warning him that it wasn't their secret to tell but Taehyung abide by no rules.He hated people dragging stuff and drama.So he said,"She loves you,hyung"
This time Namjoon's lips fell apart and his face did an expression he never thought he could come up with.He looked at Jimin for confirmation and yes.
He had a million questions but all had the same answers weirdly,"Because she loves you"

"Where is she?",Namjoon breathed out and he was out the door even before Taehyung finished the words 'Records room'.

So won sipped on her coffee as she arranged the random files.It was almost over worktime.She had told Jimin to call her up when he leaves,So no worries.The door to the records room banged against the frame.
"Jimin,don't do that",So won warned over through the hundreds of shelves.She heard fast footsteps approaching her and she turned around in alarm.And at the end of aisle stood that dimpled guy.
"Namjoon",So won barely whispered as Namjoon walked over to her in a swift motion trapping her between the shelves and the wall.So won took a few steps back and Namjoon took her face in his arms.So won was alarmed,this is one of her fantasies not reality but when Namjoon pressed his lips onto hers,she knew this was far from any fantasy and exceeded expectation of sorts.

But she was taken aback as the coffee cup slid down her hands and clattered onto the floor.Tears left her eyes without mercy.She wasn't responding.She is not going to do this all over again,she pushed Namjoon gently,placing her hands on his chest.Namjoon stopped,he looked down at her.Their eyes met and she said,"Please Namjoon"
And Namjoon well knew she meant to not play with her feelings.So he wiped off her tears with his thumbs,sliding across her red cheeks.He wanted to kiss those tears away.For now he settled onto the next best thing.
"I love you",Said Namjoon.So won could feel her breath hitch,her heart beating a million times faster.An unexplainable pleasure and warmth spreading over her chest.Namjoon wanted to add more words to explain but he could barely come up with any,as it was ineffable.

So won,too, didn't say anything and Namjoon felt like he made a terrible mistake,kissing her.Yet another kiss of mistake?He turned around and So won gasped as if she lost air as she lunged forward and got hold of his hoodie.

So won went on her tiptoes to press her lips against his.There was something different about this one except for the tears,this time they both gave in.The gentle softness of her lips made him weak,it slid passionately against his and it felt like a sensous string between their souls.Namjoon's hand slid down onto So won's waist,holding her where as So won's hand explored through Namjoon's hair.She tasted off coffee beans and fresh rain.When they stopped to catch for breath,both of them refused to let go.Namjoon pressed his forehead slightly against hers,his ragged breath falling over her.She had stopped crying.Her hands slid onto his neck,turning it into a hug.
"I love you too",So won finally said leaning her head against his chest,listening to the reaction what her words had caused him and yes,It beat faster for her.

A/N: Soooo that happened...Keke..

how'd ya like it? This wasn't how I first pictured it and then i went why not,so here we are. .

Tell me tell me should I continue or end this book here??

also Happieee birthday to our Tannieee