Chapter 73

"Oppa,this is Namjoon,Namjoon,Yoongi oppa and that's my sister-in-law.You guys have met",So won said looking between the said parties.Yoongi literally had a knife in his hand,only because he was in the kitchen helping Shinyu but his stare was deathly.That was completely on him.Namjoon came few inches more than Yoongi yet Yoongi looked like if they had a go,he'd definitely be winning.Shinyu stood few feet behind,holding her 5 month pregnant belly,smiling radiant as ever.In turn Namjoon was standing partially behind So won,slightly nervous.Yoongi stepped aside,his face still poker,letting in So won and her boyfriend.Shinyu as expected was very warm and tried her best to make Namjoon at ease.

Yoongi took off his apron and passed it with the knife to So won and asked her to help Shinyu.Namjoon almost begged her to not leave him her brother but the universe had other plans.Namjoon sat opposite to Yoongi who had his eyes transfixed on him.
"My sister tells me she loves you",If Namjoon hadn't seen Yoongi's lips move,he would have thought he imagined it.
"She tells me the same",Namjoon tried to be witty but Yoongi tilted his head in annoyance,"Yes,Hyung.She does and I love her too"
"Who gave you the right?",Yoongi asked as if it was normal.
"To love her?"
"No,To call me hyung"
"Oh..sorry,Yoongi.I thought you were older"

"I am older",If Yoongi had a stance before he hunt people down,this would be it.Namjoon clearly was lost about how to talk to this human.There was silence,a loud silence.
"You know,I lost my job suspiciously sudden few months ago",Yoongi was ready to hit the nail and Namjoon felt uneasy but Shinyu was there at the right time,"But you got it back anyway,so Shush! You don't see me talking about it all the time ,Oppa"
Yoongi went silent. Shinyu had came asking if he'd like to have anything to drink.And Namjoon really needed water,lots and lots of it but he said no.

"That Jeju first date,Damn..Good idea",Shinyu remarked.
"What Jeju?First date?",Yoongi asked confused.
"Oh you don't know that honey,Remember he asked you to take her out.You said no and I let her go.We told you she had business trip",Shinyu quickly explained.
"What?!",Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon and he flinched but Shinyu was there to save him.
"It was all thanks to that three days at Gwanju,right?",Shinyu laughed and Namjoon cheekily smiled remembering their first kiss.
"What am I missing here?!",Yoongi looked at the two in confusion.Shinyu came to sit with them and Yoongi immediately helped.Shinyu leant over,"Are you gonna propose soon?"
"He needs my permission first",Yoongi went aggressive.
"Why,You are not the one marrying"

Namjoon's heart was beating fast.Yes,someday he do want to marry that girl in the kitchen.He'd love to stand at the end of aisle to see her walking down.He'd love to have tiny themselves running around.But he never imagined when.He doesn't have a timeline about it.His parents practically loves So won more than himself and honestly his mother had asked him if she'd bring out the ancestral ring.

"He had gone blank for a while now",Shinyu told So won as the trio looked at Namjoon.
"Joon",So won slightly patted Namjoon bringing him back to reality.
"Let's have dinner",She said once she had his attention.

-
Namjoon wished the earth would crack and devour him.He had accidently brushed his leg against Yoongi's instead of So won's and Yoongi looked ready to throw hands.
Yoongi looked up at Namjoon and Namjoon  smiled awkwardly. Yoongi sighed before leaning over the table.
"I know me and my sister look almost the same,but you should be able to differentiate when I am not wearing a wig",He quietly said.Namjoon's eyes would have popped out onto his plate.
"Am sorry,I thought it was her",He quickly apologized.
Yoongi pointed at his head,"No wig.."
"Roger that",Namjoon said solemnly.
"Jin was more handsome",Yoongi told himself.
Once the dinner was over,Namjoon was at the door biding bye.Yoongi knew deep inside he approve of the boy,He has never seen his sister this happy in a long time.And he'd give the world to her and Namjoon is her world.Yoongi will gladly move aside and let her have it.Namjoon was courteous as he bowed at Yoongi and even hugged Shinyu before leaving.
So won sighed happily as he took away.She stood at the threashold and suddenly she realized how much she missed him already.
"Oppa,Sae eonnie..I'll be back",She announced as she pulled over cardigan and took off.
Yoongi's 'Where are you going' left unasnwered.So won ran through the shortcut allies with all her might.

When Namjoon got out of his car lazily,So won was standing infront of his apartment.He watched as she heaved tiredly.His eyes lit up as he walked over to her.Namjoon sighed,"am a goner"
"Yes you are",So won smiled as she leant up to capture Namjoon's lips into hers.Namjoon pulled her up by her waist  and let her calm his racing heart down.How he managed to get into the apartment with their lips still connected would be a mystery.They fell over on the couch as Namjoon hovered over her,his left leg pressed onto the couch between hers and the right leg supporting over.Namjoon traced his lips over her chin towards her neck and down to her collarbones.So won's hands roamed through Namjoon's hair as she leant back to give him better access.Namjoon marked her with hickeys sucking her tender skin as he made his way down.So won threw his shirt off and let herself get used to know the feel of his bare skin.Namjoon unbuttoned her shirt in a swift motion and kissed through down.So won's little moans didn't help him either.Namjoon pulled back to see her against the faint kitchen light.So won smiled wickedly as she pulled him in to finish what he started.

-

"Well,there's this cheesy line",Namjoon said.So won shifted in his arms to look up at him.
"If it's too cheesy,I am leaving",She warned him,rolling her eyes threateningly.
"Okay So...You are like landmine,I feel like I might die if I take a step away from you"
So won held the silence for a while before her lips curved into a smile,"I guess that's right amount of cheesiness"
And Namjoon's dimples made appearance shamelessly and made sure to hold her as she pressed her face against his chest.He could feel her smile as he planted a kiss on her head.

A/n:Yass!!! Double updates..I wrote this in like 7 minutes.Hehe,So that's a wrap guys.There will be an Epilogue for a wedding.Wait for it.

Did you love this chapter.So yeah,we are finishing this Book finally.I'll leave my thoughts in epilogue..Love ya my babies