Chapter 34

Namjoon was the first one to wake up.So won's legs were tangled between his' and her arms were around his waist.She was sleeping with her mouth a bit ajar,hair falling all over her face.Namjoon brought a hand up and slowly slid the hair away to rest behind her ears.So won squirmed a bit before snuggling closer to Namjoon,she sighed in her sleep.Namjoon checked the time,reaching for his phone by the bedside table.He still got an hour,it's only 5:30.

"So won",His hoarse morning voice came out quite tired and she didn't respond.Namjoon slightly pulled his arm from under her head and called her again.
"Mmmm?",So won whined,she clearly wasn't a morning person.
"Get dressed,I wanna show you something",Namjoon said,starting to sit up.So won whined again as she latched to his arms,pulling him down over her.
"Let's stay like this"
"So wonah,Get up..It's kinda important",Namjoon said as he got off the bed and pulled So won along with him.So won sat up,disoriented,her hair hanging in all different directions.Namjoon left to change when she promised that she will be up and ready.She dragged herself to the bathroom and freshened up and changed into comfy sweatpants and a hoodie.
Soon enough,Namjoon was back and he lead So won over to the car.So won looked around and furrowed her eye brows.
"Why is it dark?What's the time?",So won said rubbing her eyes.But Namjoon chose to ignore her as he pulled her into the car and buckled her up.He dreaded her questioning but she was out like a drunk as soon as her head hit the headrest.

"YOU MAD?",So won screamed at Namjoon as her eyes scanned the steep climb up the mountain.
"It's not that dangerous,only 20 minutes"
"The hell,the sign literally says there had been human life loss"
"Not if we are careful"
"I am still sleepy and am hoping to wake up from this dream"
"Come on,So won..it's gonna be late,I'll take care of you"
"Excuse me,One thing you should know is..Min family doesn't care about our body,we think breathing is tiring,let alone walking"
Namjoon sure can't pick her up and climb the mountain because it was too steep and steps are too narrow.One slip and there's no stopping till gravity decides when.

"Please,So won..for me",Namjoon said,his lips turning thin with anticipation.
"I'll haunt you if I die",So won said as she turned around and held onto the railing to climb up.So won couldn't stop grumbling about the whole event,even as she tried to catch her breath.She had to stop a couple of times,breathing heavily holding onto Namjoon's shoulders.Namjoon checked his watch,It's nearly time.Namjoon passed So won to pull her up from the top and a small crowd of people were already there.So won was too busy to notice anything as she tried to desperately keep herself alive.Namjoon pulled her up and covered her eyes,making her walk to further distance away.
"Am dating a madman",She grumbled irritatedly,hitting Namjoon's arms to which Namjoon only chuckled.
He said,"It's new year and it's said who ever witness the first sunrise of the year from Seongsan Ilchulbong will have greatest of luck and they will stay together forever"

Namjoon moved his hands away as So won stood frozen to his words.She slowly opened her eyes to the most beautiful sight ever,the bright red sun painting  the horizon in his hue.The sea far away ,lapping over to the mounts a mix of bright and pastel colors.To her left,went to the far the meadows and green as far as she could see.The morning breeze knocked off her hoodie from her head,trying to blow the hair along with it,which wildly danced all over her face.Sea gulls flying across the scene added more beauty,it felt like something was filling her in.Happiness?Peace? Name it anything but more beautiful than that.So won closed her eyes tightly before opening again as if to capture it in her mind forever.From far ahead in the sea,some boats lighted up
and whistles in unison were heard,It was some ritual that fishermen did to welcome the new year.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around her from the back and So won snuggled in close to his chest.Namjoon placed his head over hers and said,"Happy new year"
So won tilted her head to look up at him and it was like the moment froze,there was no one but them.Nothing existed but them,So won closed her eyes as Namjoon inched closer to her,closing the distance between them.Namjoon closed his eyes too before So won said,"Wait!!Does this mean we are gonna stay together forever?"
Namjoon stopped in his tracks,his lips still puckered a little.
"What?",He asked.
"You said anyone who sees first sunrise-"
"yeah,but woah..way to ruin a moment",Namjoon threw his hands up in the air.
"am going down",he added.
"Ah,wait..Namjoonah..let's stay for a bit"
"I have seen it a lot"
"Well not with me",So won said,keeping her hands onto Namjoon's arms.That was all Namjoon needed to huff and join So won back.

"Is that a UFO?",So won asked.
"Don't make me jump over the crate",Namjoon sighed to which So won just giggled.

So won decided to destroy Namjoon's all other plans to go around other places in Jeju-do saying she want her part of the normal date in this.And Namjoon agreed half-heartedly.They ended their day along the beach near their resort eventually,taking a walk.There wasn't much of a crowd.So won and Namjoon walked side by side,just immersing into the feel of it,their hands touching lightly against each other.No words were spoken just the waves and the sand chasing back and forth,Namjoon had enough and slightly turned So won's hand to slide his into hers.He slightly ran his thumb over her hand feeling the dip between her fore finger and thumb and kept tracing it all over again.

Yes,Jeju was indeed the island of dreams,something that will seize to exist when they fly out of there

A/n:Ayo Homies,So Cheer me up..did ya like it...I have a high temperature right now,calls for a weekend in bed.

Also Lou confirmed Larry sorta,Any 1 D fans??!!
mma happy

Also the places mentioned in previous chapter and this chapter are real..Go check it out,i did a bit of research..they are beautiful af