Chapter 11

Yoongi had got home early,he sat infront of his computer,trying to edit his new composition.His phone rang and as usual he resorted to ignore it.He knew it's either Shinyu or So won.And he quickly got the answer,as hands wrapped him from behind.
"I don't understand why I even bother to call you",Shinyu said as she caused Yoongi to sway a little.Yoongi turned around in his chair,taking her hands off him.He hated to be disturbed when he is working but that didn't sit well with Shinyu for obvious reasons.
"I can't help but doubt whether you love me or not",Shinyu sulked as she walked out of his room.Yoongi had no choice but to follow her.She was about to leave when Yoongi pulled her to his side.He put his hand around her waist.
"am sorry",he said,almost inaudible.
"Um...I am sure I heard something",Shinyu said,not giving in yet.
"You know I love you.I just don't know to show how",Yoongi said,almost whispering.
"Such a Tsundere,aren't you?",Shinyu said as she hugged him.Yoongi couldn't help but smile.Their moment was disrupted as Yoongi's phone rang again.
"Must be So won",Shinyu said as he let her go.And it sure was.So won had called in to let him know she will be late and Jimin will drop her off.
"I loved when Jin was around her",Yoongi sighed after the call was cut.
"You try too hard to set them up babe,They are just friends",Shinyu laughed at Yoongi's scrunched up face.

-

"Come on,Jimin.Just go~",So won had been trying to persuade Jimin to go with Taehyung.Taehyung had asked him to go see a movie with him,just so happened to be a romantic movie.But Jimin insisted he stay,till So won was finished with her work.Taehyung had been hovering awkwardly by them,feeling guilty about the whole situation.
"I'll just call Jin or Oppa,I'll be fine..Now just go",So won demanded."Besides there's security downstairs",She reassured him.So won watched as the two males,totally whipped for each other took off,leaving her in a now deserted office.No worries,she could finish this in an hour and be home.

"Aren't you leaving?",asked Namjoon,as he was about to leave.
"The updation took some time,I have two more files to complete",So won said sitting at the edge of her seat.
"I saw Mr.park leave with Tae,How will you get home?"
So won furrowed her eyebrows in surprise.
"Are you concerned?"
Namjoon scoffed," I don't want the cops over here questioning if you get killed by a stranger who rips out kidneys"
"Kidneys?"
"I would have added brain but seeing as that you lack one",Namjoon shrugged and So won smiled fakely.
"And here I thought your humour sense got better,Namjoon"
"Who are you calling Namjoon?"
"Relax,Mr.giant.I just didn't wanted to be disrespectful infront of others.Now there's noone"
"Short size and full of ego to the brim",Namjoon got up and went back to his office.
"I thought you were leaving",So won tapped her pen on the table.
"Like I said,I don't want cops over here.Finish up quick,I wanna get home fast"
"Can't you admit that you care about me?"
"I wish I could give a tiny rat's ass about it.But I don't"

So won flinged the pen at him but he closed the door just in time.Namjoon was dozzing off in his chair,So won was trying her best to finish it up quick.But she had reached her saturation point.Suddenly all the lights went off and So won looked around.There was complete silence except for the beeping of her computer's UPS.She pulled out her phone ,which was nearing it's death and turned on the flashlight.It seemed like someone had turned off the power.

"Um..Namjoon",called out So won.And Namjoon jerked off from his sleep,his head trying to read the situation.
"What happened?",He asked,bumping slightly into the glass door as he walked out.
"The power is out",So won flashing the light onto Namjoon's eyes.He nudged it away before going blind.He walked out of their sub cabin and into the main room,followed by So won.He tried to open the door.It was locked.

"It's your fault",Namjoon said calmly,turning around at So won.
"How come it is my fault?Wouldn't they have seen your car in the garage before locking up?"
"I walked here today",Namjoon walking back to his room,to grab his phone and make a call.So won didn't buy that for a second.She trailed behind him.
"My phone is on 2% ,quick",She said shaking her phone as if that would help her charge it.Namjoon picked up the phone and looked at So won.So won raised her eyebrows.

"What's the number of security?",Namjoon asked.
"Are you kidding me now?"
"I never had the need to call the security,Taehyung did"
"How would you expect me to know?"
"Two weeks are enough time to learn the security number"
"And One year is not?",So won said and her phone succumbed to death.
"Oh!!",Namjoon exclaimed,"I'll call Taehyung then"

He waited for the ringing to stop and Taehyung to pick up but nothing of the sort happened.
"They are in the movies,they won't hear probs",So won concluded as she sat infront of her computer and started typing the last of her work.
"Are you being serious right now?",Namjoon asked gesturing at her and the computer.
"Oh,the same you will tell me,you didn't finish the work even after you were locked in the office one whole night,am not risking it"

Namjoon sighed as he sat on Jimin's table,completely surprised at her behaviour.But soon that came to an end,as the UPS died down.Now the only light was from far away buildings as they had decided Namjoon' s phone charge is much precious and refused to turn on the flashlight.Both of them were sitting on the warm carpet on Namjoon's office.The only place that promised them some warmth as the night drew in.

Namjoon leaned against the big glass window,slowly falling asleep as So won peeled her eyes open.She was sure,she saw something moving ahead in the outside cabin.
"Namjoon",So won whispered,her heart beating against her chest.Namjoon groaned as he shifted positions.
"Namjoon",She tried again,this time shaking him by his shoulder a bit.Namjoon turned his head around at her and she was at close proximity.Namjoon's heartbeat hiked,as his brain processed how close she was.

A/N:So what's moving in the dark.Oh,sorry Relevant questions first

Which movie do you think Vmin went to??