fifteen

I stand there on the driveway, releasing a sigh.

And to think that these next couple days would be normal.

Oh how I was wrong.

(A couple days later)

It's been quiet since Caleb has left, as well as Patrick too. Both have made sure to text me every day, but I still feel lonely to an extent.

Jack has been really distant over this BYE week. It was unlike him in the first place not to go with Caleb to Noosa, and now he's no where to be seen. Most days he's out, and doesn't come home until after 8. It's getting me worried.

He usually always spends time with me or at least talks to me, in which he hasn't been doing. It's out of character.

I've spoken to Leah about it and she says it could be just enjoying no training for a couple days, but part of me doesn't believe that. It's something else.

I'm currently arriving home from Leah's place. Tomorrow I'm seeing Patrick and depending on if I'm able to stay up I'll see Caleb later tonight.

I step out of the car when I see a random Toyota parked on the curb beside our house. I raise an eyebrow confused, but I shrug it off before heading towards the door.

I walk into the house and make my way down the hall. I hear a ruckus coming from the living room, so I remain quiet as I approach the noise. I turn around the corner and I clasp my hand over my mouth in disgust, avoiding a gag from what I see in front of me.

In my line of sight, on the couch, I see a random girl absolutely snogging my brother. She's full on going at it. He too is kissing her back. But I wasn't prepared for what I did next.

Anger suddenly flares up in my veins, adrenaline fuelling my movements. I storm forward, my eyes locked straight on the girl who continues to snog my brother. They both don't notice me.

Once I reach the girl I practically peel her off Jack, throwing her onto the ground aggressively. My fists are clenched as I glare down at her. She's absolutely shocked on what happened. One second she's smooching like no tomorrow, and the next she's on the ground staring up at a fuming Silvagni. I can't control the anger that is coursing through my body.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The girl screams.

I don't even bother saying anything, but I reply angrily by swinging my hand and slapping her face. She jolts to the side by the force. The girl falls to the ground, groaning.

She gains her balance quickly and glowers up at me harshly. A large bruise is already starting to form on her cheek, but I don't care.

I'm about to take another swing when powerful arms lock around my waist, pulling me back and away from the girl. I tug hard, struggling against the restraints that hold me back from the girl on the floor.

"Let go!" I growl, forcefully trying to pull away from the person holding me. It's no use.

I'm then thrown onto the couch firmly. I turn around, just about ready to go at the girl again, but I can't.

Jack stands in the way, his fists balled up and turning white. A fire burns in his eyes, exactly like Patrick's did over a week ago. I shiver at the thought.

The look in his eyes is deadly. He is seething as he glares down at me. It's like he's a totally different person. No longer the loving and caring brother I grew up with, but a hateful and feral one who wants nothing more than to kill me for what I did.