The Vigilante Deku

Hero!Bakugou x Vigilante!Midoriya

"And so we meet again ey? Ground Zero" Deku chuckled, looking down on the explosive blonde from the fire escape stairs he was currently sitting on. Katsuki didn't need to look to know exactly who it was. A stupid reckless green headed vigilante that caused all kinds of troubles as of late.
"Do you like my present? Took me a knife to the gut to take them down, just so you know"

"I hope for you that they're still breathing and you stopped your own bleeding" Bakugou replied, looking up from the beat up bad guys to the masked green haired man. Izuku placed a hand on his chest, acting over dramatically insulted.
"Kacchan! You should know better than thinking I would ever kill someone!" he gasped, making the other roll his eyes.
"You're such a nuisance... How the hell am I gonna explain this huh?! You know damn well you can't use your quirk to fight people without a permit!"

"Than it's a good thing I don't have a quirk!" Midoriya smiled, jumping down and landing next to his childhood friend.
"You're fucking high maintenance, you know?" the blonde grumbled as the green eyes boy took off his mask.
"Yeah... But you love me for it~"
Izuku slowly cupped Katsuki's cheeks and pecked him lightly on the lips.

"My strong heroic number one~ What would you do without me?"
"Worry a shit ton less, that's for sure" he grunted, pushing his boyfriend against the wall.
"How many times do I have to keep telling you this Deku? Being a vigilante is illegal. It's dangerous. You could ge-"
"Get seriously injured or even die, blah blah blah, I know" Midoriya finished.

"I just want to be a hero to... I thought you of all people would understand"
Bakugou scowled, thinking back at how devastated the green head was when he was told he couldn't go to UA because he wasn't allowed to enter the practical exam. He wasn't even allowed to start! Not even after earning a perfect score on the writing part! And all that after All Might himself told him he couldn't be a hero without a quirk...

Katsuki had watched his childhood friend get sucked into the darkness and feared for the worst. Luckily he was able to save him in the nick of time. Otherwise Izuku Midoriya wouldn't be standing in front of him right now...
"I just don't want to lose you" the blonde whispered, biting his lip.
"I know Kacchan... I don't want to lose you either" he smiled, kissing him again, this time a little longer.

"Anyway, I should get going before police shows up"
He pulled his mask back on and Ground Zero took a step back, giving him room to walk away.
"And I'm stopping by the supermarket on my way home. Want something specific for dinner tonight"
"Tch. Just spice it up and I'll eat it, ya damn nerd"
"Okay! See you later Zero~!"

"Tch... Fucking useless Deku... Always trying to help me out and shit" he muttered to himself as he started tying up the unconscious villains.
"He should look after himself for once... Damn heroic mind of his with no fucking quirk to back it up..."
Katsuki let go of his worries for a moment, focussing on finishing up this mess before returning back to the hero agency.

"Hey bro! Back from patrol already?" Kirishima asked as he saw the blonde enter the locker room.
"I heard he ran into a certain vigilante again~" Kaminari sang from a good distance away.
"Shut up dunce face. That damn brat is nothing but a pest. Who the hell does he think he is?!" Bakugou hissed, glaring at the picture of him and Izuku in his locker. Damn nerd...

"It looks to me like he likes you Bakubro" Kiri pointed out.
"He always drops villains at your feet!"
"He's just looking down on me! Like I don't know how to do my fucking job!" Katsuki hissed in anger. And that's what he had thought before discovering his sweet little Izuku was the man behind the mask. The green head wasn't planning on telling his boyfriend about his not so legal side job, but he was heavily injured and had nowhere else to run...