Most Famous Idol

Idol!Deku au

Izuku Midoriya is secretly Japan's most famous idol: Deku. Nobody at school knows though, except for his best friend Katsuki Bakugou, who also happens to be the son of his manager, Mitsuki Bakugou. Izuku is quirkless and follows general studies. Shinsou has his place in 1-A.

"You look like you've been hit by a truck" Bakugou commented as he passed Midoriya in the hallway.
"Gee, thanks" the green head responded, looking questioningly at the red head by Katsuki's side. Midoriya didn't know Bakugou had actually made friends at this school. Wasn't everyone here a stupid extra?
"Bakubro! It's not nice to just insult random people like that!" he whined before giving Izuku an apologetic look.

"Sorry about him! He doesn't mean it"
"Yes he does" Izuku snorted.
"Izuku Midoriya, childhood friend of the dandelion over there"
"Shut up you fucking piece of broccoli" Kacchan grumbled, putting his hands in his pockets.
"Shitty hair, meet shitty nerd. Shitty nerd, shitty hair. Well, what a great meeting, let's fucking go"

"Kacchan! Why don't you properly introduce me to your friend huh?" Izuku asked, stopping the blonde from leaving. He simply groaned and Kirishima took the hint.
"Eijirou Kirishima, nice to meet you! I didn't know Bakubro had any friends before UA... He struck me as the loner type yo know?"
"Oh, he is. I'm surprised he actually made friends here to begin with" the green head laughed.

"Say, wanna eat lunch with us? Bet the squad would be interested in meeting you" the red head smiled.
"Oh? There is a squad now huh?" Izuku grinned, looking teasingly at Katsuki.
"Shut the fuck up nerd" he grunted and started walking to the canteen, absolutely fuming. It was hilarious. Only a few minutes later, Midoriya was introduced to Kaminari, Ashido, Sero and Jirou.

Subject of their conversation? Deku. A famous and anonymous idol apparently their whole class was crushing on. Katsuki laughed as Izuku's face turned a bright red while they talked about how great Deku's legs were and they had some awesome moves to. Nobody knew whether Deku was a girl or a boy, it was great for the fanbase.

"I like being in on the joke" Kacchan chuckled quietly, so only Midoriya could hear. His bunch of shitheads would totally freak out if they knew the famous Deku was actually sitting right in front of them.
"Deku is giving a live show this weekend but I didn't manage to get any tickets" Jirou complained.
"They were sold out in like 6 seconds"
"Yeah, it's nuts. I really wanted to see them too" Mina sighed, poking her food. Bakugou grinned, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to get back at Midoriya.

"I have front row seats, enough for the whole squad, if you wanna come"

The table grew quiet before bursting out into cheers, gasps and questions. Izuku just froze up, sitting there while staring wide eyed at a smirking Bakugou Katsuki.
"Dude! You're joking, right?" Kiri gasped.
"No way! How?! I thought you weren't even interested in Deku?" Denki asked a tad bit confused.
"I like to make people jealous" Katsuki shrugged.
"So? You extra's in or what?"

"Of course we're in! Is that even a question?!" Mina reacted. Izuku slowly sank back in his chair, wanting desperately to disappear.
"Hear that nerd? Don't let you fans down~" the blonde whispered with a playful grin, making Midoriya roll his eyes.
"You're such a meanie... If my secret gets out, Mitsuki will kill you"
"Better make sure that mask is secure then" Bakugou countered.

Those two had a long and complicated friendship. They were childhood friends, which is how Izuku was discovered by Mitsuki. At first, Katsuki hated the idea of being friends with one of those stupid dumb idols and taunted Midoriya for it. But after the years their taunting became like playful bullying and they're actually pretty good friends now.