The first step part 2

Y/N POV

Everyone started to land for the initiation. I used the swords from Libra Flare to swing around the tree to soften my landing.

Y/N: Who should I aim to find. There's Yang, Jaune, and Ruby.

As I was running to try and find a partner I ran to Ursai.

Y/N: Who wants some!?

As one of the ursa tries to swing at me, I jumped over it and use one of my Libra Flare swords to slash at its head wiping it clean off. The other two tried to rush towards me, but I turned my Libra Flare to there guns and loaded it with fire dust and fire at them killing them.

Ruby POV

I used a branch to swing and landed on the ground and tried to find my sister.

Ruby mind: Gotta find Yang. Gotta find Yang. Gotta find. Gotta find.

Ruby: Yaaaaang. Yaaaaang.

Ruby mind: ah man, this is bad. What if I can't find her. What if someone finds her first. There's always Jaune, he's nice and funny. Although I don't think he's very good in a fight. And than there's Y/N. He's strong and awsome. And plus, he's kinda cute(blushing). Ugh, what am I thinking. I barely know him. Ok, who else do I know. Yang, Jaune, Y/N, and...

As I ran into none other than Weiss. Weiss began to walk away.

Ruby:Hey where are you going. We're supposed to be teammates.

Weiss ran into Jaune. And after that she walked back and tugged on my hood.

Weiss: By no means does this makes us friends.

Ruby: You came baaack.

Y/N POV

I killed a pack of beowolves. And started to make my way toward a temple. As I was, I started thinking about the promise I made to my father before that incident. I promise you, I'll become a huntsman.

————————————————————————
End of this chapter. Sorry If it's to short. I am writing this really late at night