Taking control

Reiko POV

I started to wake up on a couch. The last thing I remember was being electrocuted by that spy Ilia. I saw Blake sitting on a chair on the other side of the table.

Reiko: Blake?

Blake: This... is why, Reiko. This is why I left them all behind.

Reiko: What are you... wait, where am I?

Blake: I am done seeing my friends hurt because of me.

Reiko: Blake...

Blake: Please! Do you think I like being alone? Every day... every day I think about them! Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Ryoko, Y/N.... they were my friends! I loved them like I never thought I could love anybody. And I hope they hate me for leaving.

Reiko: You don't mean that.

Blake: Yes, I do! Everyone thinks they can help me, but they can't.

Reiko: You saw Ilia last night and she's not even the worst! No. No more. They're better off without me. I made my choices and I'll deal with the consequences because they belong to me.

Reiko: You I you're being selfless, but you're not.

She looks back toward me.

Reiko: Yeah, that chameleon friend of yours put me in a brutal condition. And I'm an S rank Huntress. But, I do this to protect the ones I love. And I can promise your friends would say the same. You can make your own choices, sure. But don't make somebody else's. Your friends fight for you because they want to. So STOP pushing us out! It hurts more then any wound I've ever received during my job as a Huntress. We need friends, Blake. It's what makes us who we are.

Blake: Thank you, Reiko.

Just then the door to the room fell over revealing Kali, Ghira, and Sun with Kali and Sun falling down.

Kali/Sun: Oooah!

Kali: Oh! Oh dear, would you look at that, she's awake! Thank goodness!

Ghira: (facepalms) Kali, please.

Blake: Mom! Sun!

Reiko: Hey, mrs. Belladonna!

Blake: What are you doing?!

Kali: Well, sweetheart, your father needed to speak with the two of you.

Blake: Huh?

Ghira, Blake, and Sun walked in where we sat at the table where she sets his scroll down.

Ghira: I'm afraid you were right to be suspicious, Reiko.

Reiko: What do you mean?

Ghira: Adam Taurus is planning to overthrow the leader of the White Fang, and stage a full-scale attack on Haven Academy. It would be the Fall of Beacon all over again.

Reiko: Not if we destroy the White Fang once and for all.

Blake: No. We're not going to destroy the White Fang. We're going to take it back.

Y/N POV

Ren, Nora, and Ana ran towards us to see that I was nervous and scared

Ruby: What are you guys doing here?

Jaune: Did you hear that noise?! What was that?!

I fall to my knees.

Y/N: No...

Ruby: Y/N! What is it?!

Jaune: Wait, you guys here that?

Y/N: No...

Ryoko: Brother?

My eyes are a wide as can be. I looked up to see that Grimm I never wanted to meet again. The Nuckelavee. And it lets out a powerful roar.

————————————————————————End of chapter

End of chapter