Stealing from the Elderly

Weiss POV

Saph holding Adrian and I were being escorted to a Atlas ship saying that  I wanted to leave everyone behind and to take a ship to Atlas.

Cordovin: I was relieved to hear that you came to your senses, Miss Schnee, Miss. Many of us were devastated when we heard you would be attending Beacon Academy, Miss Schnee. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart.

Weiss: It was time to get my act together and go back to my roots.

Cordovin: Oh I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps.

Weiss: Absolutely.

Cordovin: I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you two. Make sure General Ironwood hears that part.

She walks back as the guards came to us.

AG 2: Allow me to assist you with your bag.

He went to grab my bag.

AG 2: My, what a heavy bag!

Weiss: That's alright.

AG 2: Nonsense!

AG 1: Allow me to assist as well! *runs to help me*

Weiss: I can take care of it by myself.

Saph: *whispers* Just like we practice.

Adrian nods and starts to supersonically cry.

Saph: Oh no! Look at that, he's just going to miss you so much! You should hurry on out of here.

AG 2: A crying child?

AG 1: We must console it!

They run towards Adrian and Saph and tries to make him laugh. I ran in the ship before they turned around.

Weiss: That was close.

Y/N: *over the earpiece* Is everything okay?

Maria: *From the suitcase* Call me heavy. It's all muscle! I'll show them a thing or two about heavy.

Weiss: We're on board.

Y/N: Alright, we'll all watch our scrolls.

Y/N POV

Y/N: The second Weiss is out of range of the Comm Tower, that'll mean she's out of range of the radar too.

Reiko: *over earpiece* And that's when Blake steps in. We're almost at the drop off.

Yang: Nothing better happen to Bumblebee, Reiko! I'm trusting you.

Reiko: I know, I know.

Over with Reiko

Terra: *over scroll* Okay, remember. One, the radar box is separate from the rest of the communications equipment. So if you disconnect it properly, it won't take out comms for the rest of the city. Two, this conversation never happened.

Blake: Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've disabled Atlas security.

Reiko: Wait, what?

Blake: Nothing.

Terra: Never happened.

I stopped Bumblebee allowing Blake to get off.

Reiko: You sure I shouldn't come with?

Blake: More intruders mean we're more likely to be seen. Besides, your Semblance works more as a... direct approach.

I give her a dirty look.