The Grimm Reaper

Flashback Maria POV

I was walking over a worn out bridge. I was halfway across the bridge when a Nevermore was flying towards me. It squealed at me. So I pulled out my two  mini scythes. It attacked me, but I jumped and I fell off. I threw one of my scythe and it stuck to the wing. I pushed a button and my scythes glowed purple. The Nevermore was being  pulled towards me as I was being pulls towards it. Once I got close to the Nevermore,I grabbed the scythe stuck to the wing and jumped and when I got close again, I stabbed it with both scythes on the wing. I was controlling the movements and I threw one scythe to a rock and pressed the button on the other making the Nevermore crashed into the rock, allowing me to grab the scythe and I threw to the ground making the Nevermore do the same. I was on the Grimm hoping I defeated it, but  it looked at me and made me fall, it slashed at me twice knocking my weapon out of my hand and knocking me back. When it jumped at me, I used my silver eyes and it turned to stone. And when it fell, it turned to dust. I grabbed my weapons.

End of Flashback Y/N POV

Maria: But I wasn't. I went into hiding soon after.

Qrow: I can't believe it. You, you're the Grimm Reaper. You were a legend. And then you disappeared.

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear?

Qrow: You never used your name, never showed your face. Lots of us thought you were just layin' low. Eventually, we came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you, I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper.

Maria: Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment. So you're well on your way.

Reiko: How can you say that?

Maria: A Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight, afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already. It's comforting seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Ruby: Well, maybe you can do something now. Teach Y/N and I to use our powers the way you did.

My Scroll suddenly rang.

Y/N: *gasps* It's Jaune.

After hearing that, Yang stopped the motorcycle.

Ana: How?

Y/N: Hello.

Jaune: Y/N *laughs*, thank you! I've been checking my Scroll for your signal since we made it to the city.

Y/N: The city? Wait.

I waved my Scroll around to search for Jaune's signal. And it was in a city close by. We all smiled at this sight and Yang started her motorcycle once again to get there. Once we made it up hill, we all stared at the city that was infront of us.

Yang: Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Argus.

She drove us down to the city and as soon as she got there, she looked for a storage facility to lock the motorcycle away where no one can get it.

Ryoko: Whew. Good to be in a city again.

We waited for them to find us. We heard Nora gasping.

Nora: Cute boy Oz!