Field Trip

Ozpin POV

Ironwood: They were here... Ozpin they were here!

Glynda: We are very much aware of that. Thank you James.

Ironwood: Fantastic, you're aware. Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right about n front of us?

The elevator signaled that someone has arrived.

Ozpin: Come in.

The door opens revealing Y/N and Ruby.

Ruby: Ah! Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't us.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Mr. L/N and Ms. Rose, how are you feeling?

Ruby: Ok, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3 though. (Slight chuckle)

The whole room was silent.

Ruby: Ok, so that's the tone we're going for got it...

Ironwood: Ruby, Y/N, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntsman and a huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could.

Y/N: Thank you very much sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you've rested we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Y/N: I... (sigh) I don't know. She was wearing a mask. And she never said anything to me, but I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman we fought the night we met Ruby and Y/N.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the 2 together.

Y/N: Actually I-I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something... in the Southeast. Just outside the kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for the cooperation. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you 2.

Y/N: Anytime.

Ozpin: And, please try and be, discreet about this matter.

Y/N/ Ruby: Yes sir.

Y/N POV

Ruby and I were walking to the dorm and when we open the dorm room, the whole team ran up to us.

Yang: What happened?!

Y/N: Uh, well umm, ehehe, uh

Time-skip

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Y/N: I hope so.

Ryoko: I'm sure everything will be alright Y/N.

Yang: Oh, hang on.

Ruby: What's that?