Best day ever

Ryoko POV

I woke up on my bed all sweaty and wide eyed. The only one in the dorm beside me was my brother still sleeping.He must of carried me here. The last thing I remember was blocking Ruby from a shot of Roman. The next thing I was here in the dorm. And I'm sore as all hell. My dream. There getting worse. The dream I had was about my parents. I get a faint memory of the person that killed them and my brother fighting him. Then I see the woman that kid napped me. Pale skin, red veins. Ever since my brother saved me, she's been appearing in my dreams. Is she the threat me and my brother have to deal with. I shake my head no. It's something else. Just then team RWBY came in the dorm.

Yang: WOW, are you ok Ryoko? You looked like you've seen a ghost.

Ryoko: (panting) Yea, just a nightmare. I'm fine.

Blake: You know, if you ever need help, just ask.

Ryoko: I appreciate it, but I'm fine. Honest!

Weiss: If you say so. But just know that we're here for you.

Y/N: Well, the whole team is back together.

Ruby: (shocked) YOU WERE AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME!!

Y/N: Sorry for scaring you, but yea, I was.

Ryoko: Huh...

Just than, I faintly remembered something my brother said earlier to night

Earlier

Y/N: (crying) I won't let you die. Y-you're the o-only family that I-I have left.

He really does care for me.

Present

I start to tear up and I hug big bro, tightly then I ever have before.

Y/N: Whoa, What's this for?

Ryoko: (crying into his shoulder) T-Thank y-you... for c-caring for m-me.

Y/N: (hugs back) No problem. Get some rest Ryoko. You haven't fully recovered yet.

Ryoko: Yea.

I let go of him and starts to climb up in my bed. I slowly close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Time-skip to tomorrow afternoon Y/N POV

We were all in the cafeteria eating our food. We could use it after last night. Ryoko seemed a little quiet and I start to worry a little.

Y/N: Hey Ryoko. You okay.

Ryoko: Yea. I'm just thinking about last night. I heard what you said last night about not letting me die and that I was the only family you have left. That's why I hugged you. I love you. You're the best brother ever. And I won't die. I promise.

Y/N: (smiling) Better not break that promise.

Ryoko: I won't.

Yang: (To Blake) Whatcha doin?

Blake: Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches food in her mouth.

Yang: Lame!

She catches not good in her mouth.