Withdraw

Y/N POV

I was talking to Ana for a bit while everyone was getting treatment from Jaune and Mom.

Ana: So, that's your new weapon?

Y/N: Yeah. This might be the only thing capable of stopping Salem.

Ana: Ryoko is far more powerful than she was just a couple hours ago. Gaining magical abilities and having the Fall Maiden powers.

Y/N: Yeah, but that is only one Maiden. There are still 3 more out there.

Ana: Raven is one. If we only knew where she was.

Y/N: Our last encounter wasn't that great. Even if we did know where she was, she might not help.

Ana: We known where the Winter Maiden is.

Y/N: What?!

Ana: Right. You were stuck in bed when that happened. Winter is next in line to become the Winter Maiden. She will die anytime now, and when that happens, Winter will get those powers, meaning we have 2 Maidens on our side.

Ryoko POV

Ryoko: Ow, ow, ow! Guh!

Mom: Stop moving, Ryoko! We need to heal your wounds.

Ryoko: I'm fine! I'm more capable than I look.

Mom: *sigh* You sure are stubborn. But I don't care how stubborn you are! Sit still and let me help you.

Ryoko: Ugh! Fine! Ow! You know Jaune's help would be a lot more comforting.

Mom: He's healing others are the moment. You're not the only one hurt. Your not the the only one I'm helping. And Jaune uses his Aura. I don't have that Semblance.

I saw Kitsune sitting on a rock all alone.

Ryoko: Hey, Kitsune?

Kitsune: Huh?

Ryoko: Come over here and sit with me.

Kitsune walked over to me and mother and sat next to me.

Ryoko: Why do you look so down?

Kitsune: I-I wish there was something I can do to help.

Ryoko: You're only 9, Kitsune. Don't feel down about this. You know, Y/N was as weak as you were when he was your age. When we met Reiko, that's when Y/N started to train and get powerful. Now look at him, the most powerful warrior we have.

Kitsune: But I don't like fighting. Or hurting others.

Ryoko:... No one will blame you for that. You are just a little girl after all.

Kitsune: Little?! I am not a little Kid!

Kitsune puffed up her cheeks and stared angrily at me.

Ryoko: Haha. I'm kidding. *ruffling her hair*

Mom: Okay. We're all done here.

Ryoko: Good. Thanks.

Mom: No problem. Blake. Your turn.

Blake: Right.

Ryoko: Kitsune, walk with me, I gotta show you something.

Kitsune: Okay.

We started walking.

Ryoko: Look here. *handed her a locket* Open it.

She did that.

Ryoko: Me, Y/N, and Reiko. I'll tell you, when I was young, I would either not go near anyone including Reiko, or I would hide behind Y/N the entire time. Y/N is the best brother ever. Eventually, I opened up to people. But you don't want to know how long that took.